All ticket/travel information thread - 2023/24 edition - Please be careful purchasing tickets

Ronaldo76

Is it just news to me that United have an official Twitter account dedicated to ticket news? :lol:

Bet there are hundreds refreshing the away tickets page now, me included... :angel:
Never knew there was a Twitter account either!

NextSeason

From the banks of the Irwell, to Sicily..
Have these been on yet ? Been checking every few mins but have been away the past hour
I found out my mate got Watford away this morning around 10am so I think United have messed up and sent that tweet out late. I did think it was bizarre to tweet at 3.30pm that tickets would be on sale later, although I know they have done evening releases for home games this season. Basically, who the feck knows what the ticket office will do next.

DanNistelrooy

Lineup Prediction & Last Man Standing winner 2017
I found out my mate got Watford away this morning around 10am so I think United have messed up and sent that tweet out late. I did think it was bizarre to tweet at 3.30pm that tickets would be on sale later, although I know they have done evening releases for home games this season. Basically, who the feck knows what the ticket office will do next.
FFS they really are useless. I've gone from getting loads of aways in 19/20 to absolutely nothing this season - seems to be no pattern to the returns going online too. Ah well we live in hope for better news re Norwich / Brentford

Ballache

Supports
Martial
Hi everyone,
Thought I'd get in here early.
I'm going to be in Manchester for the Brighton game on the 18th of December and would love to get 2 tickets. Haven't been to Old Trafford since the Mourinho days, we drew vs Sunderland and Mikhytarian has the worst performance I have ever seen live.
I have taken tickets of people here before and @Sultan can vouch for me.
1 down and 1 to go!
If anyone has a spare for Brighton, would be very appreciated!

DanNistelrooy

Lineup Prediction & Last Man Standing winner 2017
As in extras for season ticket holders?
As season ticket holders can't opt out of champions league, so surely have bought anyway?
I didn't understand this either. I thought we could only opt out of League Cup / Europa games. Perhaps because some STs get moved from their usual seats for cup games?

OllyJ21

As in extras for season ticket holders?
As season ticket holders can't opt out of champions league, so surely have bought anyway?
I had to purchase my ticket even though I hadn't opted out (as you cannot). My Atalanta & Villarreal tickets were automatically paid for but not Young Boys. I am not sure if the club were trying to give people the option to purchase elsewhere for a game. Either way no communication was sent out and it was only by chance yesterday I checked under reservations and saw YB ticket sitting there waiting for me to make payment.

Bosws87

Got a Brentford away might be looking to swap for the Chelsea/Watford game as unsure i'll be able to go down on a Tuesday night due to work.

Whatsername

I had to purchase my ticket even though I hadn't opted out (as you cannot). My Atalanta & Villarreal tickets were automatically paid for but not Young Boys. I am not sure if the club were trying to give people the option to purchase elsewhere for a game. Either way no communication was sent out and it was only by chance yesterday I checked under reservations and saw YB ticket sitting there waiting for me to make payment.
That’s strange. I’ve just checked and mine and my son’s had gone through automatically. Payment was taken on the 10th and I’d had an email a few days before saying that they’d start taking payments on that date.

Cpt Negative

How do you find out which always are out in the ballot? I’ve had money taken but can’t see who for

AW_89

Those of you going to Villarreal away, if you look under general info on your ticketing account the seat numbers are now on, got v lucky with row1!
I wonder how accurate that is? I've got row 8 but I'm classed as restricted view, which shouldn't be the case looking at the photos of the stand.
Even had a text from the club yesterday about a £12 refund on the restricted tickets.

Villarreal will actually be my first away game ever. :cool:

(Edit: scratch that, it now says I'm in row 1.)

Last edited:

JB7

Got a Brentford away might be looking to swap for the Chelsea/Watford game as unsure i'll be able to go down on a Tuesday night due to work.
Sure you'll manage to get a swap but I'll happily take it off your hands if not. Got Norwich but chubbed for Brentford.

20le_Solskjaer

Well, there’s still loads of villarreal tickets and they’re free if you choose complimentary if anyone needs one

OllyJ21

Happy to sell this now rather than swap - if you are still looking DM me.
Hi Adam - I think I’ve sent you a DM. I am new to this so if you haven’t received, please let me know. Would like to purchase the ticket please

JB7

Surely they weren't actually giving them away for free :lol:
Yeah you could select "complimentary" and it let you go all the way through check out free of charge. Whether or not those tickets will still be valid today is another matter....

Robbo*

Hi Adam - I think I’ve sent you a DM. I am new to this so if you haven’t received, please let me know. Would like to purchase the ticket please
also still looking for one for Watford if anybody comes across a spare, however unlikely..

JSC

Selling my tickets to Young Boys and Burnley. Both single - good seats - face value.

Possibly Brighton too if anybody is interested but not 100% on that one yet.

MartinPaul

New to forum so not sure how this works,anybody selling 3 tickets for Utd v Youngboys

Robin

New to forum so not sure how this works,anybody selling 3 tickets for Utd v Youngboys
I have a 3 in the NW quad they are a 2 with one immediately behind, face is £42, however you will need 3 memberships to transfer the tickets to, send me a dm if you are interested

MartinPaul

I have a 3 in the NW quad they are a 2 with one immediately behind, face is £42, however you will need 3 memberships to transfer the tickets to, send me a dm if you are interested
Just sent you a dm

afilmcionado

New to the forum, 10-year fan – traveling to Manchester for the first time in my life next month. Looking for a single for the Brighton game!

Selling my tickets to Young Boys and Burnley. Both single - good seats - face value.

Possibly Brighton too if anybody is interested but not 100% on that one yet.
Sent you a DM :)