All ticket/travel information thread - 2023/24 edition - Please be careful purchasing tickets

Wumminator

The Qatar Pounder
hi everyone
I live in Switzerland and we won’t be able to travel to uk for the december games (we need to quarantaine with my father upon return to Switzerland , even if fully vaccinated …).
we have two season ticket section 3406 next to each other. If anyone is interested let us know - PM - will be sold to members only.
I am also interested in some of these,

Gaz.

Well-Liked Assman
Hey guys.

Long shot.

Looking 2 tickets for the match vs West Ham on the 22nd January.

Belfast based. Can anyone help / advise?

Red00012

The Young Boys game could be played at a neutral venue now because of the new variant

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
hi everyone
I live in Switzerland and we won’t be able to travel to uk for the december games (we need to quarantaine with my father upon return to Switzerland , even if fully vaccinated …).
we have two season ticket section 3406 next to each other. If anyone is interested let us know - PM - will be sold to members only.
Do you go to every game? Incredible commitment and cost if you do!

Utd heap

Models for Coin.
2 x Palace at home available.

One is an 18-20 ticket (£35).

PM if you want 'em.

Ballache

Supports
Martial
Still looking for a single for the Brighton match. Sorry for spamming the thread but I'm coming all the way from Sweden so won't have many other opportunities :D

Red00012

Still looking for a single for the Brighton match. Sorry for spamming the thread but I'm coming all the way from Sweden so won't have many other opportunities :D
Keep an eye out on the website I’m sure a few more will drop . Are you a member ?

Red00012

No, not a member unfortunately. Will probably get a membership for next season if things calm down on the covid front.
You’ll have to be a member to get a ticket. It’s all digital now . You can get a lite membership for £20 . No one will give you a ticket without a membership

Utd heap

Models for Coin.
You’ll have to be a member to get a ticket. It’s all digital now . You can get a lite membership for £20 . No one will give you a ticket without a membership
Yeh they will. You just send on the email. Done it for a few on here already this season.

Still ill

Fantasy Football Champ 2018
Evening all, looking to get over with the young lad for Norwich or Brentford in April. Would be first trip to OT for my son. We're both members. Tickets would have to be together. Any help much appreciated.

Red00012

Yeh they will. You just send on the email. Done it for a few on here already this season.
If they are asked for ID which could happen to people going over for the 1st time and not knowing where to go then you will be the one fecked not them .

Florian Germany

Hi Reds,
we are a group of United fans from Germany who planned to fly over on thursday for the top Game against Arsenal. Because of travel restrictions and quarantine we are not able to make it.
We have 5 hospitality Tickets "The International Suite", Stretford End Lower, W205 row 28, padded seating, matchday program, access to International Suite, etc. We paid 200 each but I would sell them for a lower price. All E-Tickets and all seats together!
Thank you BoJo =(
If anyone is interested, send me a dm.
Thanks

Reactions: Rood

Ronaldo76

Tickets for arsenal up in the website earlier but same old problem go to put in basket and says sold :( virtually impossible on getting tickets! been refreshing for hours! :(

PortRed02

Supports
united
what do you all think is likely to happen with young boys game? Coming over from Ireland and have spent hundreds on travel, hotel and ticket...

Jacko78

Looking for 2 vs Burnley if anyone can help? It'd for me and my young lad (14), were both members. Thanks

Red00012

what do you all think is likely to happen with young boys game? Coming over from Ireland and have spent hundreds on travel, hotel and ticket...
It’s not looking good I’d say . And now a PCR test is needed to come back :(

eugegall

Hi all,

Can anyone recommend parking for a speedy getaway for tomorrow night?

Need to head south without getting stuck

Florian Germany

Hi Reds,
we are a group of United fans from Germany who planned to fly over on thursday for the top Game against Arsenal. Because of travel restrictions and quarantine we are not able to make it.
We have 5 hospitality Tickets "The International Suite", Stretford End Lower, W205 row 28, padded seating, matchday program, access to International Suite, etc. We paid 200 each but I would sell them for a lower price. All E-Tickets and all seats together!
Thank you BoJo =(
If anyone is interested, send me a dm.
Thanks
All gone! Thanks

Robin

Hi all,

I always suggest the Trafford bowling club on Talbot Rd, M16 0PW , it’s £5 to park, but come out turn right , then right at the lights on to Seymour Grove and that leads to the M56 and home , hardly any delays but parking is limited so get there early , there is a bar there with food and cheap beer ,

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Hi all,

Park at one of the metro stations.
Altrincham has the biggest car park, but Brooklands has a decent one too.
Bit of a scrum to get on the tram, but not that bad.

VanD29

Hi,
Looking for 2 tickets for the match vs Brighton on the 18th of December.
Ideally 1 adult and 1 junior (6 years) , Both member.

eugegall

I always suggest the Trafford bowling club on Talbot Rd, M16 0PW , it’s £5 to park, but come out turn right , then right at the lights on to Seymour Grove and that leads to the M56 and home , hardly any delays but parking is limited so get there early , there is a bar there with food and cheap beer ,
This sounds like a great tip, thank you.

We will be arriving at about 4pm and heading into Manchester for a bite to eat and a drink.

A) I'm guessing we'll be ok getting a parking space at that time?
B) and getting a taxi to and from Old Trafford to the centre without too much traffic. Aiming to leave the centre at about 6:45pm to head to the stadium.

eugegall

Park at one of the metro stations.
Altrincham has the biggest car park, but Brooklands has a decent one too.
Bit of a scrum to get on the tram, but not that bad.
Thanks for the heads up.

Ideally we want to be in our car asap and avoid scrum like public transport.

I usually park in Media City which is a decent 20 minute walk but being across the water does always avoid long traffic.

I'm certain there is a better way haha.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Thanks for the heads up.

Ideally we want to be in our car asap and avoid scrum like public transport.

I usually park in Media City which is a decent 20 minute walk but being across the water does always avoid long traffic.

I'm certain there is a better way haha.
The cricket club probably might be a decent option then. Fairly big car park.
Half mile walk to get there, but easy access onto the road that is the equivalent of the route the tram would be doing.
Downside is that while you don't have the wait / scrum of the tram, you'll have to wait in line patiently to get on that easy access to the road!

ReddyMcRedface

Hi, looking for a single for Newcastle away if possible. Stupidly applied just for myself not thinking I’d get it but don’t fancy the trip on my own now I’ve got it. Can meet to collect at any home game, PM me. Cheers

Or alternatively may have a single available if I can’t find another.

Evans999

Hi, looking for a single for Newcastle away if possible. Stupidly applied just for myself not thinking I’d get it but don’t fancy the trip on my own now I’ve got it. Can meet to collect at any home game, PM me. Cheers

Or alternatively may have a single available if I can’t find another.
Prepare for 300 DMs

LooseCannon

I was successful in the ballot for a pair of Newcastle away tickets. Looking to swap them for a pair for Brentford away. Swap only. DM me

Cee90

Redcafe Fantasy Football Champion 2012/13
1 ticket available for face value (£38) against Young Boys in the J Stand / N2402 - This is the standing section.

PM me if you're interested.