All ticket/travel information thread - 2023/24 edition - Please be careful purchasing tickets

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Been a nightmare run of home games over Christmas tickets wise. We have lost a few quid with people testing positive etc and them being low interest games

Where have all the lads on here who were paying £250 for Newcastle at home gone :)
There was a spell recently of 3 homes over 6 days too wasn't there? Must have been the hardest season for a long while to deal with season tickets.

ell

got 2 tickets available for Aston Villa - N1406, great seats. £70 for the pair!

EDIT: SOLD

Last edited:

Shinjch

A bit early maybe, but checking to see if there would be any availability for the Southampton game in Feb?

Robaldo

In need of two for West Ham on 22nd January if these come up at any point.

Both members so transaction should be easy, if anyone can help a fella out!

Winston Smooth

I'm looking for a single for West Ham on Saturday 22nd if anyone can help. I'm a member so transfer should be straightforward.

Thanks for any help.

TheRedDevil2019

A pair available for Villa, Low down in East Stand Tier 2 by the exits.

£60 for the pair, below FV.

JimmyC99

Ages away yet but not looking like I’m going to be able to go on Brentford (H) at end of April as got a holiday booked so got a pair available if anyone wants to buy / swap for another game

Cee90

Redcafe Fantasy Football Champion 2012/13
I have 1 ticket available for Villa on the 10th in n2402, the safe standing section.

£38 face value but happy to sell for £25.

Edit: Still available as of 8th Jan 5:45.

Last edited:

RaddyRed

Supports
Henrik Larsson
I have one ticket for Brentford away and would like to swap for Villa away if anyone can do?

Will not be selling Brentford, will just go the game if I can't swap.

Edit - Swap done.

Last edited:

Rooney108

Hey all,

Looking for a couple for Spurs in March, happy to take up to 4 tickets but would take any combination of these (single, pair, x3 or x4). I have two ST's in North Stand and could provide swap if anyone needed spares for any other game.

Thanks in advance

Gaz.

Well-Liked Assman
Hey Guys

quick one. I think I’ve been able to source a couple of tickets for the West Ham match through a local supporters club.

we supplied the membership numbers before Christmas, there’s still no sign of the tickets in the account. Is this an automated process or done manually by the supporters club?

cheers in advance!

RomeorMandalay89

Have 3 in J stand spare for Villa FA Cup on Monday.

FV £38 (adult price)

2 are concessions so are half the above FV but can be upgraded if needed.

PM me if interested in all or any of the tickets. Thanks.

Robin

They are back asking £150 for execs tomorrow. It was £60 yesterday.
Just had a look now and there is 1 exec at £150 left and 1 at £50, quite remarkable really the way we are playing, a Monday night game and live on terrestrial telly.

MataFanatic

Need a single for West Ham at home on Saturday 22nd January in Stretty tier 2. Fully paid up member so it can be transferred to my membership card.

Dan_F

Just had a look now and there is 1 exec at £150 left and 1 at £50, quite remarkable really the way we are playing, a Monday night game and live on terrestrial telly.
There will probably be about 10k empty seats though. Last week against Wolves there was so many empty seats in every section, clearly all season tickets that people couldn’t find anyone to fill.

Cee90

Redcafe Fantasy Football Champion 2012/13
I still have 1 spare ticket for tonight’s game vs Villa in n2402 safe standing.

£38 face value but happy to take £20 to members.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
There will probably be about 10k empty seats though. Last week against Wolves there was so many empty seats in every section, clearly all season tickets that people couldn’t find anyone to fill.
It's posts like this that showed me it was 100% the right thing to sack the 7 year season tickets off this year.

While I had to miss out on some of the Ronaldo hype and Liverpool/City games, we know how those 2 games turned out, and I think it'd have been an absolute nightmare trying to navigate the tickets to my previous circle of contacts.

MacGlock88

It's posts like this that showed me it was 100% the right thing to sack the 7 year season tickets off this year.

While I had to miss out on some of the Ronaldo hype and Liverpool/City games, we know how those 2 games turned out, and I think it'd have been an absolute nightmare trying to navigate the tickets to my previous circle of contacts.
On that note.
I’m interested in pairs of tickets for any 3pm (or earlier) kick offs for the rest of the season. First tiers preferred.

I brought my 7 year old to his first game against Wolves last week. He was balling crying at the end. But next morning he woke the house up with United chants on YouTube. As you can imagine, he has the United bug.

Need to get him to a game we win, best if Ronaldo scores.

Thanks in advance.

MacGlock88

I was surprised by that. In our area there were at least 30 seats spare. (S121).

Is the CAF, Twitter and word of mouth the ways for ST holders to pass on tickets?

I had a book in and around 2005, and you could pass them back to ViaGoGo.

dwd

Saturday Night Spies

It's been easier than ever to be fair. I think the empty seats are mainly due to people having to isolate last minute. My household tested positive today but I was lucky in that I could quickly pass them onto my parents, not everyone has that option I guess.

Ryan L

Hi all,

Just wondering if anyone happens to have 2 tickets together for the Southampton game on 12th February? I’m a member

Thanks!
Still looking for two for Soton if anyone has any going!

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Just seen that they've put the Boro game as a ballot :lol:

Maybe it's to get 100 tickets each rather than 1 :wenger:

Robin

Just seen that they've put the Boro game as a ballot :lol:

Maybe it's to get 100 tickets each rather than 1 :wenger:
If it is a weekend game I’m sure Boro will bring more than Villa did last night and use East T 2 , there were empty seats last night but still quite a remarkable attendance considering it was a Monday night game and we are not exactly worth watching.

Teddy99Ire

Looking for 3 tickets for the West Ham game on the 22nd if anyone has them available. I'm a member if that helps.

GregM40

Seeing as we have Burnley the following Tuesday wouldn’t surprise me to see this played on the Friday night

DanNistelrooy

Lineup Prediction & Last Man Standing winner 2017
Does anyone know if Villa away returns were available today? Message on the website has changed now and no longer mentions returns will be made available