All ticket/travel information thread - 2023/24 edition - Please be careful purchasing tickets

brian.w

Looking for 2 spare tickets for the West Ham game on 30th October. Have membership so tickets can be transferred over.

JB7

Anyone had any luck with Brentford returns this morning?
Yeah I got one. Managed to add a second to my basket too but in doing so it gave me the dreaded "your ticket has been unexpectedly released" error about the first ticket so I'm going on my todd. :lol:

Utd heap

Models for Coin.
Yeah I got one. Managed to add a second to my basket too but in doing so it gave me the dreaded "your ticket has been unexpectedly released" error about the first ticket so I'm going on my todd. :lol:
5.30KO In London, will be a great day out. I'll be down there on the hunt for one.

JB7

5.30KO In London, will be a great day out. I'll be down there on the hunt for one.
Certainly should be, be even better if the team actually turn up for once. You should be able to get in one way or another, I seem to remember the checks were very spread out and somewhat lax back in January.

Utd heap

Models for Coin.
Certainly should be, be even better if the team actually turn up for once. You should be able to get in one way or another, I seem to remember the checks were very spread out and somewhat lax back in January.
It was boxed off in January mate - anyway enough about that on a public forum :lol:

Ober tan

Nice, what time did they go up mate? Did a fair few go up?

JB7

Nice, what time did they go up mate? Did a fair few go up?
Just before 10 and no, didn't look to be many at all to be honest. It's a tiny allocation and London though so no major surprise.

Ober tan

Hopefully get a few more through the week given the train strikes on Saturday

Sir Matt

Blue Devil
Anyone plan on submitting a request for Everton who won't use it? My Everton-supporting friend wants to fly over for that match, but I don't want to be stuck with Everton fans trying to hide it. :nervous:

JSC

Shambles again on the ticket release. The site can barely function and then goes down for maintenance. All fine if it’s out of the blue - but why do they do this when they it happened last time and the time before and the time before that? Lunacy.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Shambles again on the ticket release. The site can barely function and then goes down for maintenance. All fine if it’s out of the blue - but why do they do this when they it happened last time and the time before and the time before that? Lunacy.
Annoyingly i'd diarised the time, but managed to be out and only get on at 905.
Now in a queue, haven't moved, and there's maintenance on new sessions!

Schweinsteigeradi

Absolute shambles. I had tickets in my cart - all assigned and everything and couldn't pay. What's the point of queuing if its still going to collapse with traffic?

JB08

Searches for nude pics of Marcos Rojo
What release is today? (Not that I can get in anyway)

JSC

Absolute shambles. I had tickets in my cart - all assigned and everything and couldn't pay. What's the point of queuing if its still going to collapse with traffic?
mine were for Arsenal and did that. I then clicked back in and clicked “cancel transaction” which then brought up a link to try to process payment again and it worked. Worth a try if still in your basket?

Schweinsteigeradi

mine were for Arsenal and did that. I then clicked back in and clicked “cancel transaction” which then brought up a link to try to process payment again and it worked. Worth a try if still in your basket?
Yes! Managed to checkout in the end after 50 mins of sweating. Got Leeds and Arsenal. :)

Schweinsteigeradi

Has no one thought of Captchas and such for a ticketing site that is expected to have such a high demand? This is just a basic feature that any ecommerce website includes. I can see we continue to be in shambles on and off the pitch.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
I'm still 14,720 now... has it all been done?
If so what's with the queue still?

JSC

I got one for Arsenal but reached the front of the queue for the other games and got put at the back haha. I’m off to work and throwing in the towel.

Ober tan

Yeah there's 11k in front of me in the virtual queue though :lol:
oh i've just caught up reading that, i managed to avoid a queue just got straight on (just went back on and the home tickets section has a queue but can click on the away tab fine).

Last edited:

cbmufc

Sorted for all games I wanted, was plenty available first thing for all the games even in all the lowers. Took about 35 minutes to pay and was very buggy but was in pretty much straight away.

I posted this back on the first release day, seriously use data on your phone. Had loads of windows up but flew through on my phone again and I’ve been in and out both times. Was miles off on my various web browsers- I’m convinced now there is something to it. Literally joined at 8.25 at something silly like 150th in queue was sat at the ticket page which refreshed at 9. Joined earlier on browsers and nowhere close to getting on site, simply bizarre.

Its a pathetic system. They need to tier it somehow moving forward and you have to wonder how many people cancelled ballot tickets.

JB7

oh i've just caught up reading that, i managed to avoid a queue just got straight on (just went back on and the home tickets section has a queue but can click on the away tab fine).
How :(:lol:

Dave_MUFC

Why are Arsenal tickets coming up as £460 per ticket in non-hospitality? Is that a bug or how it normally is when tickets are sold out?