All ticket/travel information thread - 2023/24 edition - Please be careful purchasing tickets

FiiiiveTenHaaags

Still got a single for arsenal tomorrow. Desperate to shift it, I can’t go due to covid. Please reply here or DM me if interested lads!

Should be a cracking match - chance to welcome Antony and potentially see Casemiro’s first start.

FiiiiveTenHaaags

My single is no longer available, sold it earlier, cheers lads, hope everyone enjoys tomorrow whether at home or at Trafford!

JimmyC99

Got a spare in E335 for Arsenal if anyone wants it drop me a message

OlsensHummelBoots

Here we go...

Usually on midweek games with my lad in tow, we stop the night in Manchester. I'm phucked for that on Thursday as my wife is banging on he'll miss two days of school (she is a Head Teacher). Here's my question, what's the demand for the tram to Trafford Centre likely to be after the Sociedad match or just better off parking in Stretford?

I'm assuming demand for the tram back to Trafford Centre is low with most looking to get back into Manchester City centre?

Mart1974

harbours delusions of insignificance
Got a ticket for Real Sociedad. North stand top tier.

2 x Tickets, next to each other for N1411 ROW CC (Front Rows, corner flag) for game against Real Sociedad available.

Under FV £40 each

RaddyRed

Supports
Henrik Larsson
Here we go...

Usually on midweek games with my lad in tow, we stop the night in Manchester. I'm phucked for that on Thursday as my wife is banging on he'll miss two days of school (she is a Head Teacher). Here's my question, what's the demand for the tram to Trafford Centre likely to be after the Sociedad match or just better off parking in Stretford?

I'm assuming demand for the tram back to Trafford Centre is low with most looking to get back into Manchester City centre?
For over a decade I have left bang on the final whistle and walked quickly over to the Exchange Quay met stop. Always get on the 1st tram that comes or if I drive and park round the corner I get out with zero traffic

The parking is on Ordsall Lane and I am back in the house in usually 20 mins and that's using the M60.

Always less busy than the cricket ground stop, but not used the new line.

cu3

Werent the tickets about to go on sale for the West ham game now? Cant see them yet.

cu3

Werent the tickets about to go on sale for the West ham game now? Cant see them yet.
Nevermind! I managed to buy the ticket. Was just delayed by a few minutes I guess!

eugegall

Hi guys.

Just curious about the attending 10 in 19 games rule for my season tickets.

Do I physically have to attend 10 games myself or does it mean 10 games between my me and members I transfer it to combined?

daveoliver91

Missed the release this morning, will keep an eye on the following days for the upcoming games!

Rooney108

Missed the West Ham Release today, I have my usual 2 season tickets but looking to sort out a few mates.

If anyone has any spares could they let me know, would greatly appreciate it. I can return the favour in future with my pair of STs in N3408.

Thanks in advance

Ober tan

For over a decade I have left bang on the final whistle and walked quickly over to the Exchange Quay met stop. Always get on the 1st tram that comes or if I drive and park round the corner I get out with zero traffic

The parking is on Ordsall Lane and I am back in the house in usually 20 mins and that's using the M60.

Ordsall Lane traffic has been a nightmare so far this season

paulocon2

Has anyone seen Newcastle go on sale recently?

Looking 2x2 but doubtful I'll pick up 4 tickets on the site at this stage.

CuesOSully

Supports
united
Still on the lookout for 3 together for any league game

thanks

jderbyshire

Has anybody seen my fleshlight?

Is that a car park on Ordsall Lane or is it on-street parking?

Going to the Sociedad game - first trip to Old Trafford since 2011 - and was gonna park in Lowry Shopping Centre multi-story, but I've seen that there's a show on at the same time as the match and I've heard it can be a nightmare getting off there.

So looking for alternatives for parking, if anyone's got any suggestions? Would be really appreciated.

Chriss10

Hi guys.

Just curious about the attending 10 in 19 games rule for my season tickets.

Do I physically have to attend 10 games myself or does it mean 10 games between my me and members I transfer it to combined?
my understanding is transferring to another member counts as your ticket being used mate so would be included in the 10.

RaddyRed

Supports
Henrik Larsson
Is that a car park on Ordsall Lane or is it on-street parking?

Going to the Sociedad game - first trip to Old Trafford since 2011 - and was gonna park in Lowry Shopping Centre multi-story, but I've seen that there's a show on at the same time as the match and I've heard it can be a nightmare getting off there.

So looking for alternatives for parking, if anyone's got any suggestions? Would be really appreciated.
There are two car parks with people waving you in. Last season for Atalanta I got there very late and they were full so ended up parking on the estate opposite and didn't get a ticket. Wouldn't want to risk it again though as signs up everywhere saying you would get a ticket parking there.

As said above the traffic before the games has got bad due to roadworks on the main road, but I haven't had any issues with traffic leaving. It works for me as you cut through the estate and are straight onto the M602 within minutes.

I usually brisk walk / slow jog back at full time to make sure I am straight out.

Sarni

nice guy, unassuming, objective United fan.
Still some time to go but if anyone has any spares for the West Ham game I will gladly take them. I need 4.

jderbyshire

Has anybody seen my fleshlight?
There are two car parks with people waving you in. Last season for Atalanta I got there very late and they were full so ended up parking on the estate opposite and didn't get a ticket. Wouldn't want to risk it again though as signs up everywhere saying you would get a ticket parking there.

As said above the traffic before the games has got bad due to roadworks on the main road, but I haven't had any issues with traffic leaving. It works for me as you cut through the estate and are straight onto the M602 within minutes.

I usually brisk walk / slow jog back at full time to make sure I am straight out.
Cheers mate, thanks for the info.

eugegall

Assuming it doesn't cost me any money.

If anyone wants my TWO FREE tickets to the Real Sociedad game please drop me a PM.

You HAVE to use them yourself and you must not sell them on.

I'm looking for a regular poster over a new member.

Reactions: Rood

Utd heap

Models for Coin.
Assuming it doesn't cost me any money.

If anyone wants my TWO FREE tickets to the Real Sociedad game please drop me a PM.

You HAVE to use them yourself and you must not sell them on.

I'm looking for a regular poster over a new member.
Nice gesture mate.

ell

Hi everyone, quick question for season ticket holders. Last season you didn't need to pay to upgrade a 65+ ticket to an adult ticket for cup games, do you know if this is still the case this season? I've had a quick look through the FAQs online and cant seem to find anything. cheers!

Robin

Hi everyone, quick question for season ticket holders. Last season you didn't need to pay to upgrade a 65+ ticket to an adult ticket for cup games, do you know if this is still the case this season? I've had a quick look through the FAQs online and cant seem to find anything. cheers!
Yes , United were quickly onto that and I think by the end of the season you had to pay to upgrade , ive not tried it yet this season but if I’m wrong I’m sure someone will mention it

Merk78

Here we go...

We parked at the Trafford Centre on Sunday and got on the first tram back that we went for, not leaving our seats till the FT whistle, and were out and on the motorway heading north with minimum fuss.

P0GBA

Have any Palace away returns appeared on the website today?

Gabriel Djemba-Bebe

Just gone up now, collection at Selhurst
Are they still making it mandatory to collect away tickets at the ground with photo ID on the day of the match? I really don't see how that benefits any fan over simply posting it to their address a week or two beforehand. This club man.

Oystaboi

Obviously haven't been to any cup games this season, but you have to upgrade over 65's for PL games.

Also ypu can only forward a ticket to a member now. Swear last season you could forward to a non-member as long as you guaranteed they would adhere to the t's and c's.