All ticket/travel information thread - 2023/24 edition - Please be careful purchasing tickets

Remember the geese

I've got a single available for Omonoia, Spurs and Villa in the league cup. Stretford End. Members only. FV. Cheers. Spurs has now gone. Still a single available for Omonoia and Villa.

Last edited:

OllyJ21

Confirmation that we should now receive our full allocation (around 1900) for Sociedad away

Ober tan

Any travel advice for Cyprus, will be booking last min if I can get a ticket travelling on my own from Manchester. Any help appreciated cheers.

eugegall

Any idea how I do the buy back a scheme? Cant see how on the website.

Cheers

Chriss10

Any idea how I do the buy back a scheme? Cant see how on the website.

Cheers
Depends what you want to do it for as it only works for in demand games. PL games will be no problem but club won’t offer to buy back Europa or EFL cup as high chance they won’t sell out.

redrudders

Hi all,

My tickets (x2) for our games at home in Europa and Carabao are available if anyone is interested in taking them (Omonia, Sheriff and Villa ).

PM me if interested in any, thanks.
Just a reminder on this if anyone is interested, will sell at a discounted price.

Thanks.

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
Looking for 2-5 tickets for West Ham, please do let me know if any tickets are available. Thank you.

philipos

2 x Aston Villa EFL Cup tickets available - top priced tickets in the South Stand - £76 for the pair

ScholesyTheWise

Hi lads,

thinking of spontaneously catching a flight to Cyprus to watch us against Omonia away...

how will that go? I've no membership with United, no away credits obviously, nada...

will I be able to just buy a ticket off of someone and be allowed to enter the stadium?

Any help will be much appreciated! :)

Robin

Hi lads,

thinking of spontaneously catching a flight to Cyprus to watch us against Omonia away...

how will that go? I've no membership with United, no away credits obviously, nada...

will I be able to just buy a ticket off of someone and be allowed to enter the stadium?

Any help will be much appreciated! :)
Apparently there are no ticket collections in Cyprus, all tickets are being posted out. The brief says that there will be ID checks at the turnstiles by their stewards , I wouldn’t have thought they will be too bothered though , especially if you get there late on , so you never know

hp88

Has anyone got 3x tickets together for Westham? Don’t mind where there are.

daveoliver91

Lots of people on the queue, they might have released some tickets for some upcoming games?

ScholesyTheWise

Apparently there are no ticket collections in Cyprus, all tickets are being posted out. The brief says that there will be ID checks at the turnstiles by their stewards , I wouldn’t have thought they will be too bothered though , especially if you get there late on , so you never know
cheers mate

Robin

I am sure people are careful on here re the selling of tickets but a lot of season ticket holders are learning the hard way and have received one year season ticket bans for advertising their tickets on social media. This is against the T&C’s and is an instant ban. It’s not hard to trace you if you put pictures of your tickets on the Facebook sites. We know the ticket office have their spies and the only ones who can tout the tickets are United themselves.

Whatsername

I am sure people are careful on here re the selling of tickets but a lot of season ticket holders are learning the hard way and have received one year season ticket bans for advertising their tickets on social media. This is against the T&C’s and is an instant ban. It’s not hard to trace you if you put pictures of your tickets on the Facebook sites. We know the ticket office have their spies and the only ones who can tout the tickets are United themselves.
Yes, it seems that quite a number of season ticket holders have been banned and from what I can see it’s not just a ban but you lose your ticket completely and have to go onto the waiting list once the year is up.

I know that last season some members who’d had tickets transferred to them received emails from the club asking if they’d paid over face value and if so could they reply.

United themselves are one of the biggest culprits when it comes to touting.

Hantori12

Good for City tickets available on their site. Don't like sitting with the home fans nor paying £65 to watch a match.

daveoliver91

Good for City tickets available on their site. Don't like sitting with the home fans nor paying £65 to watch a match.
Indeed, and you must be a member of Man. City in order to get a ticket, so probably you would end up paying more than those £65.