All ticket/travel information thread - 2023/24 edition - Please be careful purchasing tickets

JB08

Searches for nude pics of Marcos Rojo
So I'm still 29,000th in the queue (lol).

I'm assuming it's not worth waiting now any longer.

Merk78

Went out for a run at 12.15 and left myself in the queue at 5000 and something. Came back at 13.15 and was in the ticket page and fully expected to be kicked however let me on and 2 tickets for N3403 secured for me and the lad.

TMDaines

Fun sponge.
Went out for a run at 12.15 and left myself in the queue at 5000 and something. Came back at 13.15 and was in the ticket page and fully expected to be kicked however let me on and 2 tickets for N3403 secured for me and the lad.
Well that sounds like a big slice of luck.

TMDaines

Fun sponge.
Oh I know it mate. But with all the previous sob stories I could roll out, I was due it!
I think I am on 10 consecutive chubbings for away matches and that home game against Fulham with limited attendance.

Ober tan

Once you're in the seat map for Barca just keep refreshing, I just bought one for a mate about 5 min ago right after getting through the queue.

daveoliver91

Still 44k and waiting ..
Anyone got the link of the stadium map, might be a faster way to get in?

Red_toad

Feck is wrong with the ticketing site? Trying to get 3 tickets for Bournemouth game, cannot for the life of me find 3 seats together.

Ober tan

Surely they could've seen this demand coming...website is on its arse

philipos

More than enough. Utd have updated their Euro credit list now. Theres 2117 fans with 3 or more credits
Can you send a link to where the Euro credit list is on the website.

Also, I have 10 matches listed against my record but 5 of these are from 2018/19 season which I read somewhere no longer count. Does anyone know whether that is correct?

GregM40

For those traveling to Barcelona

" Barcelona v Man United at the Camp Nou will kick-off at 5.45pm UK time, Uefa confirms"

8pm for the 2nd leg in Old Trafford on Feb 23rd confirmed.
What’s with the crap KO times when it’s away?! Hopefully these will change if we make it to last 16.

TMDaines

Fun sponge.
Really dumb question but why was there only 6000 tickets?
Season ticket holders and cup season ticket holders will have taken the lion's share. How many have then gone to UEFA, I don't know.

WestAussieRed

Feck is wrong with the ticketing site? Trying to get 3 tickets for Bournemouth game, cannot for the life of me find 3 seats together.
Did you get them?
I managed to get 5, by some miracle! Not together, but in the same section. Two together and three more in the same row, with a couple of seats in between us. Hopefully whoever is beside us will be nice enough to scoot over a seat and let the young boy sit beside me instead.

JB7

Probably TV dictating and as ever no care for supporters that attend.
Depends how you look at it in fairness. Last year the game at Atalanta kicked off at 8pm UK time, 9pm local time, we were kept in for an hour after the game and then taken back into town, by which point it was after midnight. Barely any bars were still open and it was nigh on impossible to even get a taxi. Had that game kicked off at 18:45 local time there would have been more options for fans after the game. Obviously Barcelona is a very different city to Bergamo and there will be a lot more to do regardless what time it is, but generally when you've travelled the kick off time doesn't matter so much.

For the home fans on the other hand....

Rooney24

Can you send a link to where the Euro credit list is on the website.

Also, I have 10 matches listed against my record but 5 of these are from 2018/19 season which I read somewhere no longer count. Does anyone know whether that is correct?
yeah. Credits are on a three year rolling basis so anything more than three years ago will have dropped off.

I think there was an exception for the Covid seasons so for this year credits gained are based on this seasons credits plus 2019/20 and 2021/22.

rsb

Robin

Really dumb question but why was there only 6000 tickets?
Apart from all the qualifying season ticket you have to add in that Barca will take an allocation of at least 5000 and maybe more, but the worst part of it will be that United themselves will syphon off as many as they can to change into exec seats, and also given to travel companies for their hotel and match ticket deals.

beatmakers87

Just to clarify - i clicked tickets and home tickets at 1 or just before - i was number 5000 in the queue and cleared it quite quickly. Why then did it just put me on the generic match tickets page and NOT on the 'buy now ' page?? I then was shoved back in a queue as number 50000?? Was there a way you had to do it just so i know in the future? Its a complete shamble

DanielofLeyland

Any season ticket holders that can't make the Barca home game and have two tickets together let me know.

RaddyRed

Supports
Henrik Larsson
This should have gone to ballot
I'm a bit shocked it didn't seeing as they made a big deal of ballots rewarding those with good records going forward.

Putting 6k tickets for Barca at home on sale on fcfs was always going to be carnage

Utd heap

Models for Coin.
I'm a bit shocked it didn't seeing as they made a big deal of ballots rewarding those with good records going forward.

Putting 6k tickets for Barca at home on sale on fcfs was always going to be carnage
The loyalty system never happened. Complete sham.

Red_toad

Did you get them?
I managed to get 5, by some miracle! Not together, but in the same section. Two together and three more in the same row, with a couple of seats in between us. Hopefully whoever is beside us will be nice enough to scoot over a seat and let the young boy sit beside me instead.
Unfortunately no, now my trip to the uk will not include a United game. attempt to buy experience was awful. Now showing as only the £300 plus seats showing. Had to go to bed after numerous hours of trying and failing to secure a few seats. Needed to be together and my youngest has anxiety.

Red00012

Unfortunately no, now my trip to the uk will not include a United game. attempt to buy experience was awful. Now showing as only the £300 plus seats showing. Had to go to bed after numerous hours of trying and failing to secure a few seats. Needed to be together and my youngest has anxiety.
There will be another release I’d imagine plus you’ll have returns also

hp88

This should have gone to ballot
What you paying a membership fee for then? I haven’t had a One United Membership for 10+ years but back then you would have a ballot for every game regardless of who we were playing, always used to get stuck up in North Tier 3 but that was a fair way of doing it.

GioF

If anyone has 2x tickets together for the Forest game on Dec 27th please let me know.

AndyMUFC

Is it even worth trying to get a ticket in the away end at the Nou Camp with the view?