All ticket/travel information thread - 2023/24 edition - Please be careful purchasing tickets

daveoliver91

I reckon at 1pm they will open more?
Just hope I don't go to the position number 80.000 on the queue...

Ober tan

I’m glad I’ve got a season ticket based on todays experience.

This system is whack
Same, got on at 1 to buy for a mate. Saw the queue and sacked it off. Why wouldn't they ballot a game like Barca, with priority to those who went to the group stages.

Utd heap

Models for Coin.
Same, got on at 1 to buy for a mate. Saw the queue and sacked it off. Why wouldn't they ballot a game like Barca, with priority to those who went to the group stages.
I don't know if I've mentioned it before but the system is an absolute disgrace.

K Stand Knut

I’ve logged in with two devices (at 12:00).

Then logged back on at 13:00 and the second device I logged in with joined the queue at number ~1100. My initial log on is currently at ~40k

Red00012

Just ballot the 10,000 tickets ffs. So fecking frustrating going onto the site and been thrown into a querying system that doesn’t work.

paul198520

Selling 1 ticket for the FA Cup game vs Everton N44 N4404 row 1 seat 127. £45 face value. If interested message me

paul198520

1 ticket available for Burnley cup game N44 N4404 row 1 seat 127. £29 face value. Message me if interested.

Cee90

Redcafe Fantasy Football Champion 2012/13
Spare ticket for Forest, £38. Safe standing section.

K Stand Knut

Suppose not too bad. I’ll spend the same if I stay the night.
Yeah. I wasn’t quite quick enough to book it as soon as the draw was made and the prices literally went mental in a few hours.

Hopefully, after Barça, I should be able to pick and choose the ones I want and then just book the flights as soon as the draw is made

JB7

Just over £400 including ticket and booking fees etc.

Which is outrageous but easy. And I need a simple trip after Sociedad
Christ. I got flights for me & the Mrs, and 3 nights in a much nicer hotel than I'd usually stay in for a football trip for less than £400.

I appreciate the convenience of the Sportsbreak trips and I know the flight prices went crazy quickly but they've certainly milked that. Was the match ticket 45 euros?

philipos

Yeah. I wasn’t quite quick enough to book it as soon as the draw was made and the prices literally went mental in a few hours.

Hopefully, after Barça, I should be able to pick and choose the ones I want and then just book the flights as soon as the draw is made
Yes that's the way to do it. In advance of the draw, I always research travel to all possible destinations and then book travel immediately. The advantage of being in the Europa League is that matches are always on a Thursday whereas in the Champions League, you have to wait for the match schedule to be released to know whether it's a Tuesday or Wednesday. Fortunately I have enough credits to be guaranteed a ticket for any away match.

And it's also worth booking hotels as soon as possible as they go up in price as well.

K Stand Knut

Yes that's the way to do it. In advance of the draw, I always research travel to all possible destinations and then book travel immediately. The advantage of being in the Europa League is that matches are always on a Thursday whereas in the Champions League, you have to wait for the match schedule to be released to know whether it's a Tuesday or Wednesday. Fortunately I have enough credits to be guaranteed a ticket for any away match.

And it's also worth booking hotels as soon as possible as they go up in price as well.
Yeah. Agreed and will definitely be my tactic moving forward. Just need to get through now

Chriss10

Whilst I’ve already got my flights and hotel booked and will get a ticket due to credits, sportbreaks having all theirs sorted and paid for already when there’s people waiting for the tickets to go live and book flights/hotel is a bit of a kick in the teeth from the club in my opinion.

I can only assume the delay is to do with the seats and the renovation work in the ground as sportbreaks customers get their seats allocated by the club so it’s irrelevant.

Utd heap

Models for Coin.
Whilst I’ve already got my flights and hotel booked and will get a ticket due to credits, sportbreaks having all theirs sorted and paid for already when there’s people waiting for the tickets to go live and book flights/hotel is a bit of a kick in the teeth from the club in my opinion.

I can only assume the delay is to do with the seats and the renovation work in the ground as sportbreaks customers get their seats allocated by the club so it’s irrelevant.
It's a joke and completely unfair.

JB7

It's ridiculous but this is a football club that are selling £28 tickets for the Barcelona for £350 so what else would we expect?

JB7

Everton cup game moved to the Friday night. Cue about 3000 spares on here.

GregM40

Chubbed in the derby ballot. Been chubbed for every single ballot so far.

After a pair if anyone can’t attend.

Utd heap

Models for Coin.
Nothing in the City ballot and Utd claiming it was done on loyalty again :lol:

K Stand Knut

0 for me

My brother had some unsure how many he went to Atletico last season and a few euro aways the season before covid but unsure if they still count don't think they do
Have SportsBreak communicated anything to you at all?

If you’ve booked as a pair with your brother and you’ve missed out, I think you miss out as a pair

Red00012

Nothing in the City ballot and Utd claiming it was done on loyalty again :lol:
They explained the process as well in my chubbing Email , I’ve been to 4 home games this season and I applied as a single and still got a no :lol:

paul198520

I was successful in the ballot for the city game but I think I'm going to have to work, so if anyone wants my ticket, it's N2405 row 22 seat 187 £58. Message me if interested. Cheers