All ticket/travel information thread - 2023/24 edition - Please be careful purchasing tickets

Rooney in Paris

Gerrard shirt..Anfield? You'll Never Live it Down
Scout
Through Sportsbreak not the cheapest north of £400 for flights and match tickets
Ah right! It was a whole package? Any idea how much the ticket alone costs? (I live in Madrid so can get there by train)
Barca away in relative terms will be an 'easy' ticket.
How so? Even to be in the away section?

Utd heap

Models for Coin.
How so? Even to be in the away section?
European away games unlike domestic ones are done on a credit system (games attended).

Domestic away games are a total lottery, and as a minimum you need to have had a ST for 3 years and be opted into cup games. Then it's a ballot.

European away games with an allocation as big as Barca (4.2k) will go down to 0/1 credits so it's a far easier ticket for regular match goers than domestic ones.

If that makes sense.

Rooney in Paris

Gerrard shirt..Anfield? You'll Never Live it Down
Scout
European away games unlike domestic ones are done on a credit system (games attended).

Domestic away games are a total lottery, and as a minimum you need to have had a ST for 3 years and be opted into cup games. Then it's a ballot.

European away games with an allocation as big as Barca (4.2k) will go down to 0/1 credits so it's a far easier ticket for regular match goers than domestic ones.

If that makes sense.
Ah right! Yeah makes sense, but as a non-match goer (living abroad), I guess that won't make a massive difference, right?

Utd heap

Models for Coin.
Ah right! Yeah makes sense, but as a non-match goer (living abroad), I guess that won't make a massive difference, right?
It does make one crucial difference. If you have a standard membership and it goes to 0 credits (likely) you will have as good a chance as anyone else on 0. They're obviously likely to go incredibly quickly once it hits that criteria.

Rooney24

Im living in Europe and it’s been far easier for me to get to European away games than games at OT the last 12 months or so.

like someone posted earlier once you get that first credit and get on the ladder it really does become far easier. No better chance to get the first credit than Barca away cos of the big allocation.

Okey

Anyone got a pair of tickets for the Forest game please? Give me a holler. Thanks!

Red_toad

They have tickets for the Bournemouth game on for £125 a pop right now. Way out of what I can afford, so if anyone has 3 tickets going I’m still after some.

hp88

Spares for Everton (FA Cup) available in Stretford End - W3103.

PM me if you’re interested.

JGReds_21

Hi Everyone. I will be traveling from the US to London in February and, as a United supporter since I was 6 years old, would love to see a game in February. Specifically, the Leicester match on the 19 at 14:00. This would be my first time seeing a game at Old Trafford, and I was wondering if anyone could recommend the best way to get tickets. There are hospitality tickets on the official website, but I'm not sure if that is the best way to go. Also, is it possible to do the Leicester match as a day trip from London? Leave in the morning and return to London in the evening? Any advice or tips would be very much appreciated. Thank you.

Robin

Hi Everyone. I will be traveling from the US to London in February and, as a United supporter since I was 6 years old, would love to see a game in February. Specifically, the Leicester match on the 19 at 14:00. This would be my first time seeing a game at Old Trafford, and I was wondering if anyone could recommend the best way to get tickets. There are hospitality tickets on the official website, but I'm not sure if that is the best way to go. Also, is it possible to do the Leicester match as a day trip from London? Leave in the morning and return to London in the evening? Any advice or tips would be very much appreciated. Thank you.
Firstly the best place to get tickets is on here if there is anyone who can’t make it as it’s a trustworthy site. Be careful of selected Facebook groups as there are scammers galore. This new digital ticket transfer makes it a scammers dream. If you haven’t got memberships it makes it even harder. They are only £20 for the cheapest and makes it a lot easier for you and the person selling. As for transport , normally it would be ok but this is England so you can’t trust the trains, however there are supporters coaches go from London and they will make you welcome

Brendcam82

Palace Tickets on sale this morn. Managed to bag a couple in the East Stand. They are popping up now and again if you keep refreshing the page. Plenty of execs / premium seats still around as well although they are pretty pricey tbh.

TenOuttaTenHag

2 x Adult Tickets, together NE3417
FA Cup Game V. Everton.
Friday 6th January @ 8pm
FV Sell. £40 each

Belfast-Red

Hoping to take my daughter over for her first ever game - Palace on 4th February if anyone has two seated together?

Update - got sorted!

Last edited:

Okey

I'm still after Forest tickets if anyone has please. A pair preferably but I'll happily take a single.

OllyJ21

paul198520

I've got 1 ticket for the Everton game in the FA Cup, I'm working so can't go, if anyone is interested let me know.

Drew93

2 tickets available for United V Burnley in the cup on the 21st. £64 for both cost price!

AndyMUFC

Wonder when Barca away tickets will go on sale both in the home and away ends.

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
My nephew is a big United fan thanks to his Uncle :wenger:.

Id love to take him to the Palace game if by wild chance anyone has 2 (ideally 3) seated together..

Rooney24

Wonder when Barca away tickets will go on sale both in the home and away ends.
Im checking everyday but seems no movement on this one at all. I guess it's probably going to be in the new year now.

I have flights and hotel booked. Just need the ticket now

hp88

Saw this last night but also noticed a email from the club this morning, haven't posted the entire email but it clears up why we are seeing inflating ticket prices.

To cater for all fans, we now show the full range of home tickets, including hospitality, available on our main ticketing page.

We have been asked why some areas such as blocks N1404 & N1405 have been on sale at hospitality prices. These seats do include hospitality , normally at one of our off-site partners such as Lancashire Cricket Club or Victoria Warehouse, or in our museum. We sometimes utilise different seats for these packages and recently it has been queried why we have released tickets in East Stand Tier 2 for Barcelona hospitality packages. This is because we used over 1,500 hospitality seats to accommodate season ticket holders who were required to move for this fixture (e.g. due to UEFA and away ticket allocations), and we prioritised their seat location over those purchasing hospitality.

We are working with our ticketing system provider to make it even clearer which tickets include hospitality, and which are general admission, but for clarity all tickets over £58 will include some form of hospitality.

The allocation set aside for hospitality tickets has not been exceeded for any game this season and any tickets we receive as part of the buyback scheme will always be re-sold at the original price.

Robin

Saw this last night but also noticed a email from the club this morning, haven't posted the entire email but it clears up why we are seeing inflating ticket prices.
Makes me laugh , so what do you get for the extra £500. A padded seat ( maybe ) , a free programme and a meal at an outside venue like the Lancashire cricket ground, now a decent 3 course meal at the venue is ££60 -£80 tops, free wine, spirits and lager etc, bearing in mind you can’t get in pissed so another £60-£80;, so even being generous this package shouldn’t cost more than £200, so glorified touting. Mind you , I think for the City game there is an exec deal in the South stand for about £1500. I might scoff at these prices but they only charge that price because there are people out there who pay it.

Utd heap

Models for Coin.
They've removed the Man City hospitality in East lower after supporter pressure :)

Touts.

TenOuttaTenHag

Got the email today too. My thoughts on it, and based on what I have seen.

Last week, there was a lad on one of the Facebook United Ticket Groups that had the next 10 games listed, and between 4 and 18 tickets available for games. Aside from this, there are folk who put tickets for sale and ask for a DM for price. Some people have have pitted them on the Facebook post when it became known that they wanted £150-£200 per ticket.

If it stops this rip off selling then it’s a good thing.

Good too was the claim that if you are found passing in your ticket, or offering your ticket it’s not an instant and 12 month ban. Like I have seen someone get for selling their £42 ticket for £45.

TenOuttaTenHag

Just had a look online for the Everton FA cup game. A couple of seats left that they are charging corporate rates for.

I have two tickets I can’t use due to game being changed to Friday. But there is no option for the club to buy them back. Similar to-the process for league games.

Bearing in mind the email from the Club this morning, I can transfer to office members - once it’s a FV or less.

However, if I don’t personally know someone who wants to go and who has a membership - then the option to pass on is limited unless the internet is used and the tickets are sold/transferred to strangers. (Via CAF or Facebook Groups).

It would be easier for the club to take back and work on a payment if they sell them. Other than the ST holder passing them onto an official member. They have the high traffic website, and it would given them more tickets to sell to their £20-£40 members.

Robin

Just had a look online for the Everton FA cup game. A couple of seats left that they are charging corporate rates for.

I have two tickets I can’t use due to game being changed to Friday. But there is no option for the club to buy them back. Similar to-the process for league games.

Bearing in mind the email from the Club this morning, I can transfer to office members - once it’s a FV or less.

However, if I don’t personally know someone who wants to go and who has a membership - then the option to pass on is limited unless the internet is used and the tickets are sold/transferred to strangers. (Via CAF or Facebook Groups).

It would be easier for the club to take back and work on a payment if they sell them. Other than the ST holder passing them onto an official member. They have the high traffic website, and it would given them more tickets to sell to their £20-£40 members.
The first thing is don’t sell them on Twitter or Facebook, that’s a nightmare and full of United spies. On here is a good option as most are long standing members of the group. I am sure there will be a buy back option but it just hasn’t been opened yet.

eugegall

Hi all,

2 tickets for Everton in the FA Cup.

Happy to pass on face value to members as singles too.

S128.