All ticket/travel information thread - 2023/24 edition - Please be careful purchasing tickets

K Stand Knut

If i drive i tend to park in Altrincham and get the tram the rest of the way (about 15 minutes). there is a bit of rush for the tram after the game but once back to Altrincham its only about 5-10 mins back to the M6. I understand this might not be ideal with young children.
Weekend fixtures i park at the Stamford Quarter Car park and evening fixtures i use the Oakfield Road one (its free after 6pm).
@hsbajwa316

Agree with this.

I’d go to Trafford Metrolink after the game. It’s a bit of a further walk but it’s quieter once you get to the station and you’ll be getting on a quiet tram rather than a full one that has come from Trafford Bar and filled up.

Also, there is a school car park at the end of Osborne Road (WA15 8EU) that will be empty and is free all day. It’s about a 5-10 minute walk to Altrincham tram stop. Half an hour from car to stadium if you time your arrival at the Met station correctly

hughesie7

We park at Lacy street car park in stretford. Free after 6 or £1.20 all day. Always quiet and plenty of spaces. 2 min walk to stretford tram station and tram in then after game it’s a 20 min walk back but you are straight onto the motorway.

Cee90

Redcafe Fantasy Football Champion 2012/13
Still have 1 ticket for tonight. J stand / n2402 / safe standing section.

will take £10

redflash

I've got a ticket for Stretford and upper tier for tonight's game. I can't go because I have yo look after my child. I'll take a tenner for it if you definately use it.

Dm me

Utd heap

Models for Coin.
Bargains galore here lads c'mon get them snapped up!

Only a week until everyone wants a Barca spare.

JB7

Bargains galore here lads c'mon get them snapped up!

Only a week until everyone wants a Barca spare.
I agree with your point but it works both ways to be fair.

Reading at home, admittedly not the most interesting of draws, but you see the "I've been called into work", "I can't make it", "somethings come up", "it's too cold", spares everywhere.

Barcelona at home, nobody gets called into work or gets any last minute issues and there are no spares for love nor money.

Utd heap

Models for Coin.

Reading at home, admittedly not the most interesting of draws, but you see the "I've been called into work", "I can't make it", "somethings come up", "it's too cold", spares everywhere.

Barcelona at home, nobody gets called into work or gets any last minute issues and there are no spares for love nor money.
Defo mate. I'd rather go to Barca than Reading! No moralistic point just messing about and bumping the lads trying to shift at a good price

hsbajwa316

We park at Lacy street car park in stretford. Free after 6 or £1.20 all day. Always quiet and plenty of spaces. 2 min walk to stretford tram station and tram in then after game it’s a 20 min walk back but you are straight onto the motorway.
If i drive i tend to park in Altrincham and get the tram the rest of the way (about 15 minutes). there is a bit of rush for the tram after the game but once back to Altrincham its only about 5-10 mins back to the M6. I understand this might not be ideal with young children.
Weekend fixtures i park at the Stamford Quarter Car park and evening fixtures i use the Oakfield Road one (its free after 6pm).
@hsbajwa316

Agree with this.

I’d go to Trafford Metrolink after the game. It’s a bit of a further walk but it’s quieter once you get to the station and you’ll be getting on a quiet tram rather than a full one that has come from Trafford Bar and filled up.

Also, there is a school car park at the end of Osborne Road (WA15 8EU) that will be empty and is free all day. It’s about a 5-10 minute walk to Altrincham tram stop. Half an hour from car to stadium if you time your arrival at the Met station correctly
Thank you all for your helpful replies ..

Doylser_84

1 ticket Reading at Home

Private message if interested. Full member,got on ballot. Can't make it now unfortunately.

Block: E
Bump

If anyone still needs a ticket for tonight DM.

Happy to give it away at this stage if someone can use it.

GregM40

For anyone that might want to know regarding league cup final.

Hearing 22k ST holders opted in to every cup game so far. 7k Cup ST holders. Probable 33k allocation. So should give you an idea of likelihood of getting a ticket.

paul198520

I have 1 spare ticket for the forest game on Wednesday, N44 N4404 row 2 seat 153. £29 face value,

Pego

Looking for 3x tickets to Southampton game on March 11th.

Long story short, me and my two brothers are coming to Manchester in March. Missed the deadline of United's local supporters club, and the official memberships are sold out as well. As a lifelong United fan would love to attend the game if any way possible.

I'm open for tickets from different sections, so please DM me if you have a season ticket and cannot attend the match.

Thanks, and sorry if this is wrong thread for these inquiries!

hp88

Three spares for Leeds United available, located in NW434.

SOLD

Last edited:

Yik

I'm gonna be going overseas for a month so if anyone wants the following games DM me. My seat is in the Stretford End Tier 1, W204/ Row 12. Its pretty much behind the middle of goal so quite a good view I'd say.

The games are:

1) United v Villa 29 Apr
2) United v Wolves 13 May
3) United v Fulham 28 May

I'm hoping there's someone who can take them all off my hands but if not I can just pass on individually. Must be members because I've got a season ticket so can only forward to members.

FV obviously which is £37 each but if someone were to take em all I'd be okay with £100.

Yik

Sometimes life gets in the way mate. I got Covid last year just before the Spurs/Athletico matches last year so couldn't go. Deffo didnt wanna miss those but also didn't wanna kill the oldies sitting around me too!

Red Star One

I'm gonna be going overseas for a month so if anyone wants the following games DM me. My seat is in the Stretford End Tier 1, W204/ Row 12. Its pretty much behind the middle of goal so quite a good view I'd say.

The games are:

1) United v Villa 29 Apr

I'm hoping there's someone who can take them all off my hands but if not I can just pass on individually. Must be members because I've got a season ticket so can only forward to members.

FV obviously which is £37 each but if someone were to take em all I'd be okay with £100.
Mind keeping reserved all three for me for 24h or so if that's not a problem? I'll let you know just need to confirm few things

JB7

Sometimes life gets in the way mate. I got Covid last year just before the Spurs/Athletico matches last year so couldn't go. Deffo didnt wanna miss those but also didn't wanna kill the oldies sitting around me too!
Yeah I know and it wasn't a dig at anyone in particular, I was just giving the other side to the point that nobody wants Reading at home spares but there will be a million posts on this thread asking for Barca tickets.

hc020501

I was told yes hope theyre right
Just to confirm, am I right in thinking if you do nothing with your ticket and it isn’t scanned, it doesn’t matter in terms of future eligibility? You still receive the “credit”?

Rajma

Hi, does anyone how long does take it for the refund to get processed normally after canceling your ticket after calling the ticket office?

Yik

The games are:

1) United v Villa 29 Apr

These are now gone FYI.

A Pair for game against Forest available.
2 x Adult N1411 Row CC
A few rows from corner flag
Less than FV £25 each

Dan_F

What’s the likely hood of getting a single at OT for the Barca game without a membership.

First time in about 5 years without a membership due to moving very far south and I’m working near Manchester on that day.

Red00012

What’s the likely hood of getting a single at OT for the Barca game without a membership.

First time in about 5 years without a membership due to moving very far south and I’m working near Manchester on that day.
You can still get a ticket forwarding membership

redcucumber

Slim to none unless you're willing to pay through the nose

Dan_F

You can still get a ticket forwarding membership
Slim to none unless you're willing to pay through the nose
Thanks. I didn’t realise that membership was still available. How does it work? You pay the person forwarding directly, so still open to being scammed?

I don’t mind paying a extra for it because I’m saving so much on hotel/travel with work. Did look at the online sites but they’re like £170 and I’m not in a position to do that after buying a house :lol:

Red Star One

Barcelona tickets at Camp Nou are now live on Barca website, but it's only a sale for the socios. Non-members can purchase those from tomorrow 11AM

Andy_Cole

Barcelona tickets at Camp Nou are now live on Barca website, but it's only a sale for the socios. Non-members can purchase those from tomorrow 11AM
Ooh may do it. Rather sit in Barca seats than the skies of the away end (which I did a few years back).