All ticket/travel information thread - 2023/24 edition - Please be careful purchasing tickets

Red Star One

Ooh may do it. Rather sit in Barca seats than the skies of the away end (which I did a few years back).
Yeah, I'd much rather be in the away end tbh but missed out on the sale for United fans and even if I'm on a late return list I doubt I'll score a ticket from our pool. So it smells like trying to sneak in as a neutral with a scarf in my pocket :lol:

Ober tan

You might have to VPN, by the sounds of it they’ll be looking to block UK addresses.

DanNistelrooy

Lineup Prediction & Last Man Standing winner 2017
You might have to VPN, by the sounds of it they’ll be looking to block UK addresses.
I bought a couple in the home end for our CL game in 2019. They even blocked UK debit / credit cards so I had to use a friend's (who lives in Spain).

Utd heap

Models for Coin.
I bought a couple in the home end for our CL game in 2019. They even blocked UK debit / credit cards so I had to use a friend's (who lives in Spain).
It will be easiest to pick one up from the ticket kiosks/tourist booths over there TBH

DanNistelrooy

Lineup Prediction & Last Man Standing winner 2017
It will be easiest to pick one up from the ticket kiosks/tourist booths over there TBH
Yeah there were loads of home end spares floating about in the main square where United fans congregated (Placa Reial) - sure it will be the same this year.

Red Star One

It's quite ridiculous how tickets for Barca - Sevilla this weekend or Barca - Valencia next start from 49e whereas for United in fecking Europa League it's 119e. We truly are the biggest in the world.

brian.w

I have a spare ticket for Palace . W3103. can transfer through membership. Get in contact if you need a ticket.

Murder on Zidane's Floor

You'd better not kill Giroud
Hey guys,

Wanted to drop in and ask what the likelihood of ever getting a season ticket for United is. Did anyone get one that wasn't passed down to them by their granddad? Realized I have been to OT once and now I have some disposable income I'd like to start attending more matches. I was contemplating a ST to a South based club (where I am) so I can see them once a year but would prefer to live a childhood dream of having a season ticket at OT.

Any advice?

JB7

Hey guys,

Wanted to drop in and ask what the likelihood of ever getting a season ticket for United is. Did anyone get one that wasn't passed down to them by their granddad? Realized I have been to OT once and now I have some disposable income I'd like to start attending more matches. I was contemplating a ST to a South based club (where I am) so I can see them once a year but would prefer to live a childhood dream of having a season ticket at OT.

Any advice?
Get registered on the waiting list, here, which isn't a real thing but get on the list anyway so you can receive updates, and call the ticket office first thing the morning after the ST renewal date runs out.

They did say that priority for next year would be given to cup ST holders but it wouldn't be the first time they've not kept their word. However if they do keep to their word, then obviously getting a cup ST for next year would be a good start and you'll get priority for 24/25.

Herman Toothrot

Unlikely, but if anyone has three for Leeds I'd bite your hand off.

I'm generally always looking for three for any game, so do feel free to hit me up if you're looking to get rid.

Cheers!

JB7

Almost makes our 45 euros to watch from heaven through a dirty perspex screen seem good value.

Murder on Zidane's Floor

You'd better not kill Giroud
Get registered on the waiting list, here, which isn't a real thing but get on the list anyway so you can receive updates, and call the ticket office first thing the morning after the ST renewal date runs out.

They did say that priority for next year would be given to cup ST holders but it wouldn't be the first time they've not kept their word. However if they do keep to their word, then obviously getting a cup ST for next year would be a good start and you'll get priority for 24/25.
Thanks mate!

Utd heap

Models for Coin.
I've not bothered with the home end at those prices. Will take my chances out there.

Red Star One

I'd 100% do it if I lived in Barca like you do.
From what I've read here and heard there's a good chance a few tickets will be available right before the game, and I'm still hopeful to score the away end ticket having registered on the wait list few weeks back, I want to seat in these terrible stands myself :lol:

MatthewAT9

Selling a Forest ticket for tonight lower than face value W104 Stretford end as I can’t make it due to rail strikes. Message me if interested

Rory 7

Anyone got any idea what the likely ticket allocation will be for the Carabou Cup Final. Assuming all goes well tonight how many ST holders get tickets, how many Cup ticket holders get tickets etc.?

dwd

Saturday Night Spies
Anyone got any idea what the likely ticket allocation will be for the Carabou Cup Final. Assuming all goes well tonight how many ST holders get tickets, how many Cup ticket holders get tickets etc.?
Someone seemed to think everyone in ACS and Cup Sts would be covered but I'm a bit wary of it. We need to get there first anyway

Rory 7

Someone seemed to think everyone in ACS and Cup Sts would be covered but I'm a bit wary of it. We need to get there first anyway
My back of an envelope attempt. 50k season tickets at OT. 6k of which are our cup season tickets. 90k seats in Wembley. 74% go to supporters of both clubs. That makes it 33k to each club.

dwd

Saturday Night Spies
My back of an envelope attempt. 50k season tickets at OT. 6k of which are our cup season tickets. 90k seats in Wembley. 74% go to supporters of both clubs. That makes it 33k to each club.
Haha yeah I wasn't far off your estimate. Unsure how many are in the ACS

Utd heap

Models for Coin.
I may be wrong but I seem to recall 28k being mentioned being in the ACS, which would lineup with everyone being covered but don't hold me to that. 28 seems low to me though out of 44.
22k.

JB7

Yeah Sam K confirmed on a call with MUST a couple of weeks ago that it was 22k opted in to ACS. I think he also said it was around 7/8k on the cup season tickets.

Ober tan

That 22k was pre Reading/Forest too so just everyone who hadn't had any failed payments up until then and was opted in to all. I imagine it'll still go down to opted out STH as even if all 22k who opted in and purchased all & 7k cup STH applied there would still be some left over.

'MUST Membership & Ticketing Q&A Webinar' on YouTube 1:04:45 is where Sam K mentions it for anyone interested, was a decent watch they go into quite a lot.

Last edited:

Redmatt99

That 22k was pre Reading/Forest too so just everyone who hadn't had any failed payments up until then and was opted in to all. I imagine it'll still go down to opted out STH as even if all 22k who opted in and purchased all & 7k cup STH applied there would still be some left over.

'MUST Membership & Ticketing Q&A Webinar' on YouTube 1:04:45 is where Sam K mentions it for anyone interested, was a decent watch they go into quite a lot.
Execs will get around 7k worth of tickets that aren't in the 22k.
I don't think there will be many left after STH who opted in have been sorted.