All ticket/travel information thread - 2023/24 edition - Please be careful purchasing tickets

Fried Chicken FC

I don't know why there's so many people complaining.

All the terms and conditions regarding season tickets were known at the start of the season.

If you could just donate/sell back every single ticket for the season, bar the odd game you wanted to attend, no one would ever give up season tickets and no one else would ever get a chance to buy one.

They've already made it so easy regarding league games. You barely have to attend to keep your season ticket.

NextSeason

From the banks of the Irwell, to Sicily..
Playing Newcastle in their first final in decades is going to make the black market a total joke.
Yep, and for the people that want to cherry-pick the best games to attend without carrying the burden of having a season ticket or attending the 'smaller' games, quite frankly I think they deserve a dose of supply/demand reality with mental black market prices. Caveat - I do feel for those with season tickets without ACS and even cup season ticket holders who aren't able to get a sniff at a ticket, but again, unfortunately it's pretty basic supply & demand theory.

dwd

Saturday Night Spies
Noticing something odd when I go to do the application. For the payment method it shows as 'New...' in the dropdown, with my actual card greyed out. Anyone else noticed this? Our website is so shit I swear.

Ober tan

Noticing something odd when I go to do the application. For the payment method it shows as 'New...' in the dropdown, with my actual card greyed out. Anyone else noticed this? Our website is so shit I swear.
When you go to Payment Cards under your account does it show there? Add it there and try again, mine shows the same card about 3 times there.

dwd

Saturday Night Spies
When you go to Payment Cards under your account does it show there? Add it there and try again, mine shows the same card about 3 times there.
Worked out what the problem was, it's because I didn't have an Online card in the payment cards section, even though it's added to the cup schemes one. Like I say, the website whilst looks nice, is shite.

Schweinsteigeradi

Just picked up a couple of Leicester tickets (not the £175 ones) and Leeds random singles also up on site.

Last edited:

eugegall

Guys im a season ticket holder.

Opted into Europa
Opted into FA Cup
Opted OUT of Carabao Cup

Does that mean I am not allowed in ballot for pot 1 as it were?

M27-RED

Anyone know What’s Happening With The Leeds Away Returns? Sure Some Had Been Put On The Website This Morning

I'm a full ST holder and attended all but one of the domestic cup games (which i donated) and can't even apply.

What a joke of a club.
Bloody hell mate, since the days of @Token Sheet© the League Matchbook tickets holders with the most tokens got priority. Not sure why you think you deserve a ticket over someone who has attended all home cup games including the Europa?

Ober tan

Anyone know What’s Happening With The Leeds Away Returns? Sure Some Had Been Put On The Website This Morning
People got called off the club today saying they had been assigned a return. If they were on the website you wouldn’t have been able to buy them, only the people who got assigned one would be able to. People with the highest number of unsuccessful apps will get them.

M27-RED

Oh Ok, Just Seen The Stadium Map Come Up On The Website Thought They Put Some On. Cheers

Chinchy98

I click on “apply” and it only shows West Ham in the open ballot area. Anyone come across the same?

We’ve bought all of the cup games this year

TheRedDevil2019

Bloody hell mate, since the days of @Token Sheet© the League Matchbook tickets holders with the most tokens got priority. Not sure why you think you deserve a ticket over someone who has attended all home cup games including the Europa?
Fair do's if its folk whom have literally attended every single game (including prem) no issues on my side..

I admire their love for the club if anything.

As a fan who's gone to all home prem and nearly all domestic cup games I don't agree with penalising folk like myself with the domestic cup final tickets, when if anything we shouldn't have access to a european cup final.

Fried Chicken FC

Fair do's if its folk whom have literally attended every single game (including prem) no issues on my side..

As a fan who's gone to all home prem and nearly all domestic cup games I don't agree with penalising folk like myself with the domestic cup final tickets, when if anything we shouldn't have access to a european cup final.
Well technically if you want to do it on games attended I should get one as I have attended every single game. Not one missed, including the premier league.

But the rules are the rules. I'm not a season ticket holder, so don't have priority. The rules are in place for season ticket holders and everyone knows them so if you have opted out of a cup you can't moan.

I am however a cup season ticket holder, so I will be next in line if there are tickets available after the initial ballot. Fair enough.

Last edited:

What? No-one is “penalising” anyone.

Those season tickets holders that have paid and attended every single home & cup game have priority. If tickets remain after that, you’ll be in pot 2, exactly where you should be, because cup final tickets have always, since the days of a Token Sheet, been awarded based on the number of games attended, precisely as it should be.

You do fecking realise that your scenario of everyone in pot 2 (all home domestic cup games) being in pot 1, would mean there aren’t enough tickets for everyone?

Unless of course, I’ll ask again, you think you should have the same chance as a fan who has attended every single home game?

K Stand Knut

Here's a clue

dwd

Saturday Night Spies
What? No-one is “penalising” anyone.

Those season tickets holders that have paid and attended every single home & cup game have priority. If tickets remain after that, you’ll be in pot 2, exactly where you should be.

Unless of course, I’ll ask again, you think you should have the same chance as a fan who has attended every single home game?
To be fair, there will be shit tons of people in the ballot who didn't attend every game. I should know, as I'm one of them.

To be fair, there will be shit tons of people in the ballot who didn't attend every game. I should know, as I'm one of them.
But you bought a ticket for every game, there’s the difference.

Would be a bizarre system to change that, would just ensure that people instead would have cup tickets unused else give their original ST QR code out.

dwd

Saturday Night Spies
But you bought a ticket for every game, there’s the difference.
Yeah that's fair enough. Still seems harsh for only donating one ticket to charity though, he's still paid the same amount as we have. I was literally told on the phone last week that donating wouldn't effect it so shows the TO are full of shite again.

Yeah that's fair enough. Still seems harsh for only donating one ticket to charity though, he's still paid the same amount as we have. I was literally told on the phone last week that donating wouldn't effect it so shows the TO are full of shite again.
It’s got nothing to do with his donation man. It’s because he didn’t buy a ticket for any Europa League home game.
That means he has 3 less “tokens” than everyone in pot 1.

dwd

Saturday Night Spies
It’s got nothing to do with his donation man. It’s because he didn’t buy a ticket for any Europa League home game.
That means he has 3 less “tokens” than everyone in pot 1.
Ah sorry must be getting him mixed up with another poster. Think it’s 4 less if they’re counting Barca aswell.

Ah sorry must be getting him mixed up with another poster.
You aren’t, you’re getting the whole situation confused I think.

He’s complaining that his lack of Europa League shouldn’t matter, as it’s a domestic cup and he’s bought a ticket to all domestic home cup games. He mentioned that maybe his donation of one ticket is why.
But the real reason is simple, he has 3 less tokens than everyone in pot 1, and therefore he rightfully goes into pot 2.

dwd

Saturday Night Spies
You aren’t, you’re getting the whole situation confused I think.

He’s complaining that his lack of Europa League shouldn’t matter, as it’s a domestic cup and he’s bought a ticket to all domestic home cup games. He mentioned that maybe his donation of one ticket is why.
But the real reason is simple, he has 3 less tokens than everyone in pot 1, and therefore he rightfully goes into pot 2.
Yeah I missed the domestic part, apologies.

Andy_Cole

If you are not attending this afternoon's game, please remember tickets can be forwarded to Official Members, donated to MU Foundation or listed for resale - all of which will count towards attendance. Visit the Help Pages on tickets.manutd.com for more info. Otherwise, we look forward to welcoming you to Old Trafford later. Please note there will be a one minute silence before KO to commemorate those who tragically lost their lives in the Munich Air Disaster 65 years ago. We remind fans to arrive early to pay their respects.

I guess they can feck off with this considering they penalise for donating!

Remember the geese

I'm pretty sure they don't. The chap you're referring to mistakingly believed that by donating a ticket, he was prevented from applying for a cup final ticket. He later realised that the issue was that he had opted out of the Europa League.

hp88

[
If you are not attending this afternoon's game, please remember tickets can be forwarded to Official Members, donated to MU Foundation or listed for resale - all of which will count towards attendance. Visit the Help Pages on tickets.manutd.com for more info. Otherwise, we look forward to welcoming you to Old Trafford later. Please note there will be a one minute silence before KO to commemorate those who tragically lost their lives in the Munich Air Disaster 65 years ago. We remind fans to arrive early to pay their respects.

Since when? Stance has always been forwarded and donated tickets are as good as being there yourself.

[

Since when? Stance has always been forwarded and donated tickets are as good as being there yourself.
Some poster was in here moaning yesterday that he can’t apply for League Cup final tickets in pot 1, he said he’d been to all home domestic cup games but donated one ticket and was being penalised for it.
Then it came to light that actually, he didn’t have any EL home games and thus has 3 less games than everyone in pot 1.

No-one reads back though so it’s gonna be the new caf myth that the TO feck you over for donating tickets.