All ticket/travel information thread - 2023/24 edition - Please be careful purchasing tickets

NextSeason

From the banks of the Irwell, to Sicily..
For the EFL final, does anyone have any idea what each price category relates to in terms of seats?

Easy to assume that £100 will be lower tier side on, £40 will be up in the gods, so trying to work out where the £56, £72 and £90 seats would be.

klayton88

I'm still looking for a miracle in Barcelona, home or away end. I'll be there from the Tuesday trying my best to source something. If anybody hears of any miracles or has any tips on things to look out for when buying from a tout, inbox me hun x

Last edited:

MalaysianRed7

Really stupid question, but how do I even buy tickets for the Carabao Cup final? :lol: As in, which website should I go to?

EoinMartinez

Hi everyone, this is probably a stupid question but I'd be grateful for some advice! I have two tickets to the Southampton game, they are being forwarded to me by a season ticket holder. I am a full member but am I correct in saying that I can only receive one ticket per membership? My friend is not a member, but if I purchase a forwarding membership for him, can I receive both tickets, and forward one to him? Or can each ticket be forwarded individually, one to me and one to him? Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

amjad01

Hi everyone, this is probably a stupid question but I'd be grateful for some advice! I have two tickets to the Southampton game, they are being forwarded to me by a season ticket holder. I am a full member but am I correct in saying that I can only receive one ticket per membership? My friend is not a member, but if I purchase a forwarding membership for him, can I receive both tickets, and forward one to him? Or can each ticket be forwarded individually, one to me and one to him? Any advice would be greatly appreciated.
each ticket will need to go to a member, so 2 tickets means you need 2 membership numbers - not sure you can purchase a membership now havent they closed off for any 'new' members? i may be wrong. im a member and so is my mate, a ST Holder has transferred 2 tickets to us for this game too.

EoinMartinez

each ticket will need to go to a member, so 2 tickets means you need 2 membership numbers - not sure you can purchase a membership now havent they closed off for any 'new' members? i may be wrong. im a member and so is my mate, a ST Holder has transferred 2 tickets to us for this game too.

Thanks mate, that's great. Memberships are closed, but there is a new forwarding Membership scheme still open, I'll register him for that, thanks!

Jordi

I’m probably being a bit dense here but can you apply for multiple Categories of tickets for the League cup final or do you have to pick one?

hp88

I’m probably being a bit dense here but can you apply for multiple Categories of tickets for the League cup final or do you have to pick one?
Ticket system lets you select mutiple categories but you can only check out with one, I only realised that as well when I tried to check out.

Andy_Cole

Think you apply for one but you’ll get another if your choice isn’t selected.

Important: Mobile tickets only. If you’re successful and your requested price CAT isn’t available, you will be allocated another.

Jordi

Think you apply for one but you’ll get another if your choice isn’t selected.

Important: Mobile tickets only. If you’re successful and your requested price CAT isn’t available, you will be allocated another.
Ok, that’s fine. Didn’t want to be screwing myself out of a ticket. Thanks.

BrayRed

Heading to Barca without a ticket next week(wasn't quick enough off the block for the open sale), I know its a bit away yet but what sort of areas would the main utd crowd drink in? Never been to barca so any suggestions welcome where there'll be a bit of atmosphere

Reactions: Rood

RedCurry

Can someone please tell me which section is reserved for United fans at Camp Nou?

GregM40

Heading to Barca without a ticket next week(wasn't quick enough off the block for the open sale), I know its a bit away yet but what sort of areas would the main utd crowd drink in? Never been to barca so any suggestions welcome where there'll be a bit of atmosphere
Placa Reial I believe. As it’s an early kick off hoping there are some drinks afterwards too.

RedCurry

Follow up question, how bad do you guys reckon it would be for me to pick up a ticket on stubhub for camp Nou and sit amongst the home fans, while secretly being a United fan? Pretty bad?

Utd heap

Models for Coin.
Follow up question, how bad do you guys reckon it would be for me to pick up a ticket on stubhub for camp Nou and sit amongst the home fans, while secretly being a United fan? Pretty bad?
No idea what context bad is being used in here?

You'l get one easy in the home end.

RaddyRed

Supports
Henrik Larsson
I'd have no issues sitting in their end tbh. Better view and not locked in for an hour after the game

ManBitesDog

It's a long shot. Looking for any home Saturday 15.00 tickets for 3 or 4 people. Pm me if you can help. Thanks so much.

Pego

Looking for 3 tickets to Southampton game on March 11th.

I'm open for tickets from different sections, so please PM me if you have a ticket / tickets available!

Rooney24

Has anyone received the email about where to pick up Barca tickets over there and the general details yet?

ell

2 tickets available for tomorrow night v Leeds to members. N1406 IN SAF stand. 1 ticket is 65+ and the other adult, so £70 for the two or £100 if senior ticket needs updating.

JB7

I’ve not received mine yet. Why’s it a joke though?
Because enforcing collections is the pretty much the only reason there is hardly any touting of European aways. If it's true that they are posting out Barcelona that'll be the second of our four games this season to be posted out which if it's a consistent policy, reopens European aways to the touts knowing they won't have to travel.