All ticket/travel information thread - 2023/24 edition - Please be careful purchasing tickets

ell

does anyone know anecdotally (or from experience) if its okay/easy for an adult to get in through the turnstiles for a 65+ season ticket, if they are quite clearly not over 65?

philipos

does anyone know anecdotally (or from experience) if its okay/easy for an adult to get in through the turnstiles for a 65+ season ticket, if they are quite clearly not over 65?
No it’s not OK, it’s theft !!

Ober tan

Flashes up a different colour at the turnstile but I’ve seen my mate do it a few times no problems.

Tommy77

Supports
Barcelona and United
I have a spare ticket for sale to the Manchester - Barcelona game if any is interested.
Money can be paid when the ticket is delivered personally and ill be in Manchester from 22 feb - 24 feb.

If this message is inconvenient to any please forgive me

Tommy77

Supports
Barcelona and United
I'm still looking for a miracle in Barcelona. Home or away. I'll be there from the Tuesday trying my best to source something. If anybody hears of any miracles or has any tips on things to look out for when buying from a tout, inbox me hun x
I have a spare and will be in manchester from 22 feb to 24 feb. Traveling from Denmark to see the game

Dan_F

I have a spare ticket for sale to the Manchester - Barcelona game if any is interested.
Money can be paid when the ticket is delivered personally and ill be in Manchester from 22 feb - 24 feb.

I need a ticket, but also a bit wary of leaving it till the day of the game to get it.

Tommy77

Supports
Barcelona and United
I need a ticket, but also a bit wary of leaving it till the day of the game to get it.
Im in Manchester the day before but im only offer to pay on delivery as a service as i would never recommend anybody to transfer money to me without getting the ticket at the same time

ell

single available for tonight in N1406 if anyone is interested!

EDIT - now gone

Last edited:

Dan_F

Im in Manchester the day before but im only offer to pay on delivery as a service as i would never recommend anybody to transfer money to me without getting the ticket at the same time
Nah I get that. You’ve also got nothing to gain from telling someone you’ll sell them a ticket and then just not turning up :lol:

I wouldn’t be able to get to Manchester until the evening of the game, as I’m working in Nottingham on the Thursday, so not sure if that’s suits your or if you’d rather sell it the day before.

Bosws87

Just had £30 taken i presume that's anfield away as there isn't any cup tickets priced as such, gonna be an expensive day of ballots.

Tommy77

Supports
Barcelona and United
Nah I get that. You’ve also got nothing to gain from telling someone you’ll sell them a ticket and then just not turning up :lol:

I wouldn’t be able to get to Manchester until the evening of the game, as I’m working in Nottingham on the Thursday, so not sure if that’s suits your or if you’d rather sell it the day before.
I respect your concern however i must admit i have other things to do than saying i have a spare ticket to sell and then not show up.
I dont care who buys it as it will not be hard to sell it to this game.

We paid 186 english punds trhough the official manchester website even though one guy i claim that no tickets was sold at that price which i can only laugh about.

Entrance N410 block NE3418

Dan_F

I respect your concern however i must admit i have other things to do than saying i have a spare ticket to sell and then not show up.
I dont care who buys it as it will not be hard to sell it to this game.

We paid 186 english punds trhough the official manchester website even though one guy i claim that no tickets was sold at that price which i can only laugh about.

Entrance N410 block NE3418
That’s fair enough. I can understand why someone else queried it as it must be some kind of hospitality area at that price. Probably too expensive for me.

DanNistelrooy

Lineup Prediction & Last Man Standing winner 2017
Had the inevitable chubb email for Liverpool. No money taken from my account yet for Wembley, hoping it's just a case of them being slow...

Ober tan

Had Southampton, city and Fulham. 3/14 isn’t too bad when I see people with none all season.

Bosws87

I've had 13 in the past two seasons 8 of them were last season so 5 in the ballot this season so far.

K Stand Knut

I’ll might have this if it’s available still

Where is the seat, please?

K Stand Knut

Does anyone the ticketing sections for Wembley.

They’ve just taken £270 from my account but now just not sure where the tickets are