All ticket/travel information thread - 2023/24 edition - Please be careful purchasing tickets

K Stand Knut

Quick question guys, do many travel solo to European aways?

Want to do Betis next week once it's hits 1 credit tomorrow but I'll be solo travelling
Do it.

There will be a central location ‘targeted’ by United fans

Just find out where it is (will probably be a plaza or square full of bars) and just head down.

You’ll meet loads of people and just enjoy the day.

I’ve met loads of lads on their on Euro aways over the years.

JB7

Do we know when Brighton away will be moved to yet? I was successful in the ballot but annoying that I don't know when the game will be!
We don't. Don't worry though they'll no doubt give us a massive 10 days notice when they do decide to move it.

JB7

Yeah, typical! Likely a mid week too, just as an additional inconvenience!
Oh it'll definitely be a midweek. I'd imagine they will wait to see if we get past Betis before doing anything, if we do I wouldn't be surprised if they skip the future Europa dates & go for 3rd May.

Which would leave 23/24 May free for Chelsea at home (if we beat Fulham in the Cup).

Last edited:

RaddyRed

Supports
Henrik Larsson
Oh it'll definitely be a midweek. I'd imagine they will wait to see if we get past Betis before doing anything, if we do I wouldn't be surprised if they skip the future Europa dates & go for 3rd May.

Which would leave 23/24 May free for Forest away (if we beat Fulham in the Cup).
Thought Forest was nailed on for the Sunday in April if we beat Betis?

BrayRed

Do it.

There will be a central location ‘targeted’ by United fans

Just find out where it is (will probably be a plaza or square full of bars) and just head down.

You’ll meet loads of people and just enjoy the day.

I’ve met loads of lads on their on Euro aways over the years.
Cheers to yourself & others that replied.
Going to decide this evening, it's the guts of 500 quid from Dublin between flights, train & hotel.

Rob Braz

Away with work Thurs so have two for Betis - adult & child tho' the latter can be upgraded of course. £30 for the pair (more if you upgrade the child seat)

Members only for forwarding

RaddyRed

Supports
Henrik Larsson
What's the story with Euro aways that drop to zero? Only available to season ticket holders or can members buy them?

Rob Braz

Betis away, think it's due to how expensive and/or painful the travel is. I looked and decided 400 for a flight was too much. Also fatigue, there've been a hell of a lot of games and travel recently.

K Stand Knut

Going to decide this evening, it's the guts of 500 quid from Dublin between flights, train & hotel.
m

Yeah, they’re never cheap.

I know people doing various little stop offs.

One lad was going to Palma for the night on Tuesday and then flying to Seville on the Wednesday for 2 nights but hadn’t booked a flight home yet because of the cost

M Utd

I'm still looking for two for Southampton if anyone isn't able to attend.
Thanks

Ober tan

If you’ve not already, check routes to Malaga then train/bus to Seville. Knocks a fair bit off the price.

BrayRed

If you’ve not already, check routes to Malaga then train/bus to Seville. Knocks a fair bit off the price.
Yeah, flying from Dublin so with Patrick's day being the Friday here flight prices are all up.

Ant other recommendations really appreciated. Fly to Madrid and train down was my idea

Red00012

Looking for a pair for Southampton as I’m bringing my daughter ( both members )

Utd heap

Models for Coin.
Loooooooooads of tickets left for Betis away. Not even sure we will sell it out.

philipos

Yes - I’ve got 6 credits and would normally have gone but flights are about £400 which is just not worth it.

BrayRed

Loooooooooads of tickets left for Betis away. Not even sure we will sell it out.
Yeah have decided against it myself. Just too expensive.

Main issue for me is flying from Ireland next week we're going into a bank holiday with St Patrick's day so flights to anywhere are simply mental money.

I was looking at the guts of 550 quid for 2 days with flights, ticket and accommodation. Can't justify it. OT on Thursday night will have to do for this round.

Stevemac83

Travelling through the Old Trafford on Thursday night, only my second home game so not that familiar with the area. Is it easy enough to walk to Deansgate train station from the ground?

GregM40

Travelling through the Old Trafford on Thursday night, only my second home game so not that familiar with the area. Is it easy enough to walk to Deansgate train station from the ground?
It’s a mission. Get a tram from Wharfside to Deansgate/Castlefield then cross over the road to the train station.

Virtuoso

I have a pair of tickets available in N3407 for the Betis game on Thursday. DM if interested.