All ticket/travel information thread - 2023/24 edition - Please be careful purchasing tickets

Aidomac

Looking for two spares for Villa. Can meet in London or Manchester or transferred to our memberships if that works. Missed the tickets yesterday!
Looking for two spares for Villa. Can meet in London or Manchester or transferred to our memberships if that works. Missed the tickets yesterday!
Hi,
Have 2 spare for Villa (face value) if still needed. PM me.

Sarni

nice guy, unassuming, objective United fan.
You a member? Quite a few keep popping up and will be cheaper than a tout (if nobody on here can sort you)
Membership expired but the few times I’ve checked on website it was sold out.

Robin

Membership expired but the few times I’ve checked on website it was sold out.
You will still probably need 4 memberships, ( you can register and get free ones ) then you can get tickets transferred to you, your best bet would be 2 pairs as a 4 together would be a tough gig

mobmob

Just paid for my CL MD1 and West Ham cup game, how long do I have on CL MD2 and MD3 or should I say when is the latest I can pay? I would rather just pay closer to the time rather than in one go.

Jordi

Looking for either a single ticket or pair for Newcastle. Preferably J Stand but will take them wherever if they’re going spare. Can re-pay the favour for another game if someone can help me out. Thanks!

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
I probably shouldn't be surprised the ticketing website is screwed right now. Just tried to get a membership.

I presume it's as easy as buy a membership, then hook it up to pal's numbers, so one of us can buy tickets for both/all of us?

Adam89

So glad I plumped for a membership yesterday and got tickets sorted for a few games this season.

Out of interest, does anyone know how it works with a member (not a ST holder) trying to transfer tickets for a one off game with another member? Depending on how the fixtures land I may not be able to make the final home group game of the champs league so would be trying to sell it on.

Rooney108

Looking for either a single ticket or pair for Newcastle. Preferably J Stand but will take them wherever if they’re going spare. Can re-pay the favour for another game if someone can help me out. Thanks!

I have a pair for Newcastle in North Stand, I'm looking for a pair for Everton if you could repay the favour for then?

shamans

Thinks you can get an STD from flirting.
I'm looking for two tickets for Everton or Aston Villa. My first preference is Everton.

I'm looking for any two tickets as long as it's not too far away in the nosebleeds

EDIT: Can meet anywhere in UK (I've never done this so if I'm breaking any rules apologies)

Last edited:

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
I'm looking for two tickets for Everton or Aston Villa. My first preference is Everton.

I'm looking for any two tickets as long as it's not too far away in the nosebleeds

EDIT: Can meet anywhere in UK (I've never done this so if I'm breaking any rules apologies)
What would you be meeting for out of interest?
Aren't all tickets electronic these days?

Whatsername

I probably shouldn't be surprised the ticketing website is screwed right now. Just tried to get a membership.

I presume it's as easy as buy a membership, then hook it up to pal's numbers, so one of us can buy tickets for both/all of us?
Yeah, I think it was called a network a few years ago. I assume they now call it a relationship like with season tickets.
Last time I bought through membership you’d find the tickets you wanted and then there was an option to allocate the other/s to people in your network.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Yeah, I think it was called a network a few years ago. I assume they now call it a relationship like with season tickets.
Last time I bought through membership you’d find the tickets you wanted and then there was an option to allocate the other/s to people in your network.
I bought my membership (slyly done as a direct debit from the club!), and added my mate into the network. Think that's all that's needed and can then get 2 together.

Roll on the champions league dates, and some more tickets being unleashed!

Adam89

Do you need a membership for tickets now?
To buy directly from the club; mostly yes. You can grab carabao cup tickets vs West Ham without a membership but everything else (all currently "sold out" but future releases will turn up no doubt) has been members only

SuperiorXI

To buy directly from the club; mostly yes. You can grab carabao cup tickets vs West Ham without a membership but everything else (all currently "sold out" but future releases will turn up no doubt) has been members only
What if I buy a ticket off someone? They're not checking memberships at the gate are they?

Whatsername

I bought my membership (slyly done as a direct debit from the club!), and added my mate into the network. Think that's all that's needed and can then get 2 together.

Roll on the champions league dates, and some more tickets being unleashed!
Yeah, my son was in my network so I’d add two tickets and then just click to allocate the other to him.

Good luck with getting tickets!

mattc89

Hi, does anyone have 2 season tickets (seats together) that they are looking to sell for games they can’t make. I had this arrangement previously with someone who has since given up their tickets!

cheers

corno_mufc

Home CL games now actually listed (rather than just CL1, CL2..) on the ticketing site (not on sale again yet though)

Wed 29 Sep - Villarreal
Wed 20 Oct - Atalanta
Wed 8 Dec - Young Boys

Sarni

Still in need for Newcastle tickets if anyone has them. Please.

Sarni

Surely Sky will try and move this ?
I’m going to be around for the whole weekend so unless it gets moved to Monday evening - and it won’t because of CL - it’s fine.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
This is a slightly odd request...but my boys Wycombe have drawn City away in the league Cup.
I've been to OT a million times but never gone any further towards Manchester and I'm not at all familiar with the lay of the land of the Etihad.

Usually driving to Altrincham then metro to OT.
Any recommendations for the trip to enemy territory?
Altrincham and metro the rest of the way? Or any other recommendations, parking, metro routes etc?

Hantori12

This is a slightly odd request...but my boys Wycombe have drawn City away in the league Cup.
I've been to OT a million times but never gone any further towards Manchester and I'm not at all familiar with the lay of the land of the Etihad.

Altrincham and metro the rest of the way? Or any other recommendations, parking, metro routes etc?
Yeah. Not much out that way, Get the tram that says Ashton from town or change at cornbrook on the Altrincham tram.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Yeah. Not much out that way, Get the tram that says Ashton from town or change at cornbrook on the Altrincham tram.
Thanks mate. Cornbrook looks the one, as I see now they have an Etihad Campus stop! Didn't think such a small club would have their own stop :)

Stumpy

Hi mate if you get the tram from Altrincham to Piccadilly and you can get off at Piccadilly, then just wait for the Ashton service and get off at the Etihad which is 3 stops from pic buddy. I’m a Tram driver pal so happy to help

Reactions: Penna

corkmanc

Will the Everton game be changed considering we’re playing on the Wednesday before in champions league ?

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Hi mate if you get the tram from Altrincham to Piccadilly and you can get off at Piccadilly, then just wait for the Ashton service and get off at the Etihad which is 3 stops from pic buddy. I’m a Tram driver pal so happy to help
Thanks mate, that looks the less screw-uppable option actually :)

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Will the Everton game be changed considering we’re playing on the Wednesday before in champions league ?
It's already been moved to a 12.30 sat.

Buy you can have a Wed and Sat combo. That's still 3 days, like a Sunday to Wednesday would be.

corkmanc

I thought they changed this ? Thought klopp was giving out…
It's already been moved to a 12.30 sat.

Buy you can have a Wed and Sat combo. That's still 3 days, like a Sunday to Wednesday would be.

redrudders

Hi, does anyone have 2 season tickets (seats together) that they are looking to sell for games they can’t make. I had this arrangement previously with someone who has since given up their tickets!

cheers
Have sent you a PM

P0GBA

Looks like I've lost a few European away credits due to not being able to accrue more during the pandemic. Does anyone know what the maximum number of credits it's possible to have now?

MkPaul

learnt from the best
Looks like I've lost a few European away credits due to not being able to accrue more during the pandemic. Does anyone know what the maximum number of credits it's possible to have now?
Would like to know this too.

Also, assuming away fans are allowed in the grounds, will the club be running any day trips now Thomas Cook have gone?

shanal

A newbie trying to swap my UCL home game ticket with Atalanta (area N1406). When I bought the ticket, it was supposed to be on 28th Sep, but it ended up getting rescheduled to 20th Oct. I am hoping to swap it for a ticket for the home game against Villareal.

I am not sure where's the best place to do this. Is there an official ticket exchange for United fans? I tried using the Man United Ticket Exchange on Red Mancunian, but the link doesn't work for some reason. Any advice will be greatly appreciated.

Sincere apologies if I broke any rules with this post. Thanks.