All ticket/travel information thread - 2023/24 edition - Please be careful purchasing tickets

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Love that the Europa games are all released now, before we know who we're playing!
The ultimate game of risk. I dare say there won't be much worry getting in for those games anyway?

It's even sillier in hindsight, as there's no guarantee those dates are the home dates!

Utd heap

Models for Coin.
Love that the Europa games are all released now, before we know who we're playing!
The ultimate game of risk. I dare say there won't be much worry getting in for those games anyway?

It's even sillier in hindsight, as there's no guarantee those dates are the home dates!
It will be incredibly easy to pick up all Europa home games, yes. They may 'sell out' over the next week but there'll be plenty more.

Also, another just random release? What is the process!?

Edit: and now randomly dissapeared! :lol:

Ober tan

It flickers from Register Interest to Buy Now when you refresh so you have a split second to click it. How they still haven't fixed that is beyond me. I can imagine quite a few would've been caught out by that. Typical that they fix it at 9:20 once they've all sold out.

Last edited:

OlsensHummelBoots

Well that was a success of sort...

Managed to get on only due to the link kindly provided here but no tickets available.

Progress from last week mind :lol:

It's a shambles though isn't it?

Ended up buying tickets for the Europa League. Crossing my fingers now we draw Videoton so we can avenge the loss in 85.

JB08

Searches for nude pics of Marcos Rojo
You're welcome lads. I knew it'd be a shambles hence why I looked into these alternative measures.
How did you find it? For future reference. Did you work out the URL?

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
It's gonna be a season for going to midweek games to ensure getting in isn't it.
I can feel it now.

MrDP1

Hi, does anyone regularly travel upto games from Birmingham? Looking to meet fellow reds as I am a sole traveller currently.

Drop me a PM if you are, first rounds on me!

Thanks.

RaddyRed

Supports
Henrik Larsson
Have the dates been released for when the live games are getting announced this season?

Edit. Found it, 5th of July for August and September's games.

Last edited:

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Europa group draw is billed as today, yet can't find any details.
Anyone know when and where this is drawn?

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
End of August.
Ah I've misread it haven't I. 26th August, not 26th June!

No wonder the 3 games all have tonnes of tickets available, just too much risk not even knowing which game weeks are home.
Let alone if it's Ajax/AC Milan or Ruddybudgewadge FC

OlsensHummelBoots

No wonder the 3 games all have tonnes of tickets available, just too much risk not even knowing which game weeks are home.
I've taken a punt on the first two Europa games on the premise any ticket for any game will do.

The midweek games are a pain mind and the wife won't be happy as my kid misses school.

Not encouraged with the ticket system so its needs must.

Last edited:

Robin

Obviously if you were a true football fan you’d know that Ruddybudgewadge FC got beat by Nochance Warriors FC in the 3rd No hopers entry round last week

Red_toad

Booked to go to the UK January, looking at going to a United game with the family while I'm there. What's the process of getting tickets now, looked on official site and it looks like we all need to sign up as members? Is there another way to avoid the extra expense? 80 bucks just to sign up for the possibility of going to a game seems a tad steep.

Utd heap

Models for Coin.
Booked to go to the UK January, looking at going to a United game with the family while I'm there. What's the process of getting tickets now, looked on official site and it looks like we all need to sign up as members? Is there another way to avoid the extra expense? 80 bucks just to sign up for the possibility of going to a game seems a tad steep.
Depends what match you are targeting fixture wise.

Red_toad

Depends what match you are targeting fixture wise.
Won't be the City match as it'll be near impossible to get tickets I appreciate that. So Bournemouth or one of the Cup games that I've no idea what they'll be as yet. Don't really care who we play as haven't attended a game for about 15 years.

Utd heap

Models for Coin.
Won't be the City match as it'll be near impossible to get tickets I appreciate that. So Bournemouth or one of the Cup games that I've no idea what they'll be as yet. Don't really care who we play as haven't attended a game for about 15 years.
Difficult to avoid the membership either way. You can pay £20 a pop for lite membership and if you get it before January have the benefit of applying for the City ballot, who knows you might get lucky.

Then you should be able to get FA Cup 3rd/4th round tickets easy enough. Likewise Bournemouth. Probably through a ST holder on here (who can transfer to your membership for security, that's the system now) or through a club ticket release.

Red_toad

Difficult to avoid the membership either way. You can pay £20 a pop for lite membership and if you get it before January have the benefit of applying for the City ballot, who knows you might get lucky.

Then you should be able to get FA Cup 3rd/4th round tickets easy enough. Likewise Bournemouth. Probably through a ST holder on here (who can transfer to your membership for security, that's the system now) or through a club ticket release.
Think I used to use Viagogo when I lived in the UK, is that still an option? As all I'm seeing is $300 hospitality tickets at the moment on there.

Utd heap

Models for Coin.
Think I used to use Viagogo when I lived in the UK, is that still an option? As all I'm seeing is $300 hospitality tickets at the moment on there.
Don't think so. It's either membership and a ticket via a ST holder on here or through the club, or pay stupid prices from tout sites.

I appreciate when you are coming a long way you want peace of mind, but if you can wait until a month out you'll likely be fine. But it's not guaranteed...

Red_toad

Don't think so. It's either membership and a ticket via a ST holder on here or through the club, or pay stupid prices from tout sites.

I appreciate when you are coming a long way you want peace of mind, but if you can wait until a month out you'll likely be fine. But it's not guaranteed...
Ok appreciate the help ;)

99hk9iz

Please could someone help me, united dont seem to be answering and theres nothing on website. I have had ST for 3 years, this next season is my 4th, can I now apply for aways, aka am I now silver ST holder? Thanks

Ober tan

Please could someone help me, united dont seem to be answering and theres nothing on website. I have had ST for 3 years, this next season is my 4th, can I now apply for aways, aka am I now silver ST holder? Thanks
As long as you bought all cup games last season, yes. You would also need to continue buying all cup games this season.

Bosws87

Yes if its been under your name for 3 years then you can apply for aways, but only if you are in all the cup schemes.

If you have transferred it or picked it up off a family member then you get reset back to 0.

If you login to the website and look at your general info it tells you the level of your season ticket on there.

DanNistelrooy

Lineup Prediction & Last Man Standing winner 2017
Yes if its been under your name for 3 years then you can apply for aways, but only if you are in all the cup schemes.

If you have transferred it or picked it up off a family member then you get reset back to 0.

If you login to the website and look at your general info it tells you the level of your season ticket on there.
Are season ticket transfers / name changes possible? I called earlier in the season to ask if my brother-in-law's ticket could be transferred as he can't make most of the games this season - but was told name changes / transfers not possible as it counts as a new season ticket.

Seems as though these sort of things depend on who you end up speaking to on at the TO!