All ticket/travel information thread - 2023/24 edition - Please be careful purchasing tickets

dwd

Saturday Night Spies
Just had the ticket office take some more money again. Which one is this for? Swear they are taking money way earlier than usual this season.

hp88

Just had the ticket office take some more money again. Which one is this for? Swear they are taking money way earlier than usual this season.
It’s Ominoia, got an email about it on Friday.

Edit: It might be Sherrif as I also received this a couple of weeks ago.

As you have opted-in to the UEFA Europa League ticket scheme, we wanted to let you know payments for the Omonoia game will be taken tomorrow Monday 5th September.

dwd

Saturday Night Spies
It’s Ominoia, got an email about it on Friday.

Edit: It might be Sherrif as I also received this a couple of weeks ago.

As you have opted-in to the UEFA Europa League ticket scheme, we wanted to let you know payments for the Omonoia game will be taken tomorrow Monday 5th September.
Yeah it's def not Omonia, they sent me the ticket for that last Tuesday, which makes sense if they processed the payments the day before. I think it's the Villa game.

Cliffordbigdog

This is still a mad rip-off, but thought I would post just in case anyone was thinking of buying those even more madly priced tickets currently available at £300+ that they have on the official website. Looks like they have Newcastle, Spurs and West Ham available for £167-£200. I have never bought from them before, but Travelzoo themselves are legit https://www.travelzoo.com/uk/local-deals/Manchester/Other/395386/Travel-Connection/

DanNistelrooy

Lineup Prediction & Last Man Standing winner 2017
Got Everton away thats 3 in a row.
Nice.

Back to chubbed for me after success for City. Out of curiosity are you applying for multiple tickets in a single application? Or do you just apply for singles?

JimmyC99

Got 2 spares for Ian Brown at 02 Manchester if anyone wants them. It’s on the 30th September FV £55 each. Not footy related but thought someone might be interested as it sold out months ago

redrudders

Hi all,

My tickets (x2) for our games at home in Europa and Carabao are available if anyone is interested in taking them (Omonia, Sheriff and Villa ).

PM me if interested in any, thanks.

JB7

Update on Sociedad:
At this time Real Sociedad have only confirmed 1,000 of the 2,000 tickets we are entitled to for this game. As usual we attempted to resolve this issue amicably with the home club, but to date have been unsuccessful, this matter was raised to UEFA Saturday 17th September. We hope this issue will be resolved during w/c 20th September. Please also note that Sportsbreaks.com will operate a single day trip for this game, and all successful applicants have now been informed.
Bunch of pricks.

Ober tan

Anyone successful for Sociedad with Sportsbreaks? How many credits are you on if you were

hp88

Spares for the Aston Villa game (Carabao Cup) in Stretford Tier 2, £50 for the pair.

Utd heap

Models for Coin.
I think that was home. Its not for me. I am on a FB group for a resort near Nicosia, and someone was asking about how they'd get a ticket.
A grand for Nicosia at home :lol:

You'll probably get one on here for free on the day!

FoxwellUTD96

Got 2 tickets for both Nicosia & Sheriff games.
3rd Tier Sir Alex Ferguson Stand.
Let me know if interested