All ticket/travel information thread - 2023/24 edition - Please be careful purchasing tickets

OllyJ21

Nice one, many of you heading out? What area you staying in?
At the moment at least 5 although 3 on 0 credits so we will see if they are able to get a ticket. Either way a couple of nights in Barcelona should be good. We are staying in La Ramblas, about 100m from Placa Reial. What about yourself?

PoTMS

Anyone trying to get Barca tickets? 1000 more supposedly released at 10am. Shambles again.

Red00012

Anyone trying to get Barca tickets? 1000 more supposedly released at 10am. Shambles again.
I’m on the seating plan but hardly no tickets have appeared to be honest unless you fancy forking out £450 for a ticket

JakeMilburn

Been on since 9:45 and I've maybe seen 10 seats come up. Most of them were before 10 at about 9:50 as well.
Not sure where these 1000 tickets are they say they're listing.

TMDaines

Fun sponge.
They have removed this notice from the website now. The tickets never appeared. Been refreshing on three devices for 30 minutes.

Utd heap

Models for Coin.
They have removed this notice from the website now. The tickets never appeared. Been refreshing on three devices for 30 minutes.
They also now claim 7000 were released the other day despite claiming 6000 at the time.

blackbay

Shambles, I was hammering refresh (and I was on Wednesday too) but as soon as you see a block available they're gone before you can add it to basket

No idea how anyone gets sorted - I assume just pure luck or some "cheating" going on with bots and the like?

PoTMS

A second release of 1,000 match tickets went on sale in the morning of Friday 11th November. A third release of 1,000 will go on sale at 1pm on Friday 11 November.

What a load of bollocks.

Utd heap

Models for Coin.
A second release of 1,000 match tickets went on sale in the morning of Friday 11th November. A third release of 1,000 will go on sale at 1pm on Friday 11 November.

What a load of bollocks.
:lol:

Just do a ballot ffs

Trequartistry

What a load of bollocks.
Where is this from?

Do we think it’s just United that are a bit of a shambles when it comes to ticket releases? Is this sort of process seen across the league so we recon?

I know , it’s going to be a nightmare getting tickets , as I’m sure when tickets come out today I will be at least 70,000 in the queue again like v Barca !! ( no sarcasm intended )
Whats your thoughts on when the date will be confirmed for Burnley?

Utd heap

Models for Coin.
Do we think it’s just United that are a bit of a shambles when it comes to ticket releases? Is this sort of process seen across the league so we recon?
Vast majority of clubs have loyalty points etc to avoid this kind of ridiculous pile on.

I'm sure there sites still crash and so on, but atleast they attempt to add an element of fairness to it.

I can buy a membership now and have the same chance at Barca ticket at 1pm as someone who did all three group games.

Vast majority of clubs have loyalty points etc to avoid this kind of ridiculous pile on.

I'm sure there sites still crash and so on, but atleast they attempt to add an element of fairness to it.

I can buy a membership now and have the same chance at Barca ticket at 1pm as someone who did all three group games.
Laid out, that is poor and hard for anyone including the Club to argue with.

I’m not very familiar with purchasing / registration / CRM systems, but I wouldn’t suspect that setting up a points per purchase system would be terribly difficult to implement.

Red00012

One ticket appeared in south stand and one in the east stand roughly around 10:10

PoTMS

And yet here I am 10 to 1 on the same fecking page refreshing desperately every two seconds. Why do I do this to myself?

Red_toad

And yet here I am 10 to 1 on the same fecking page refreshing desperately every two seconds. Why do I do this to myself?
Same issues for me the other night, trying to find 3 seats together for Bournemouth match :rolleyes: complete waste of my sleeping time…

FiiiiveTenHaaags

^Ah Barca tickets that explains the queue maybe, currently enjoying a 4000 person queue for the big glamour tie we’ve all been waiting for - Burnley in the league cup haha

JB08

Searches for nude pics of Marcos Rojo
For some reason it didn’t make me queue at 1pm and I managed to nab 2 tickets. Now if I try to go in there’s a queue of 8,000 people.

What a fecking shambles. Fortunate to get the tickets.

Upside Down Tomato

For some reason it didn’t make me queue at 1pm and I managed to nab 2 tickets. Now if I try to go in there’s a queue of 8,000 people.

What a fecking shambles. Fortunate to get the tickets.
i was in at 13:00 too, got some good seats in stretford end, and then the enitre site has crashed with all the traffic and i cant process it. It is a shambles of an operation!

FiiiiveTenHaaags

Honestly it’s a piss take. They ran Ballots for Leeds but nothing taken into account for those of us at every group match. I guess they’ve got feck all incentive to change it though.

Rooney24

How long does it usually take for United to confirm the results of the ballot once it closes?

OllyJ21

Honestly it’s a piss take. They ran Ballots for Leeds but nothing taken into account for those of us at every group match. I guess they’ve got feck all incentive to change it though.
When you say 'those of us', you don't mean yourself do you? I seem to recall you trying to sell your ticket on here for Real Sociedad & Sheriff.... ;)

All joking aside though, you are absolutely right. I feel it should have been implemented the same way they do for European away games. 3 credits if you attended all 3 games, 2 credits if you attended 2, etc.

PoTMS

Managed to get two Barca tickets - in different areas of the ground. Needed 3 ideally all together. Better than nothing I guess. Tickets randomly pop up one ticket at a time.

Foolsgold21

Thought I’d ask once more for a spare Fulham away ticket - can return the favour later in the season!
Thank you