All ticket/travel information thread - 2023/24 edition - Please be careful purchasing tickets

Utd heap

Models for Coin.
Morning - does anyone know where people are heading / drinking before the game v Palace tomorrow please?
Tends to be quite spread out at Palace mate as the grounds a bit of an arse to get in/out from.

Rooney24

Id be interested in two tickets for Leicester at home on the 19th Feb if any were available. Both members.

Red00012

Seems a certain few well known touts have disappeared off twitter. Has the club finally started to try and do something about away tickets being sold for 300 quid?
There was a lot of people left outside the ground on Saturday due to fake tickets /duds apparently

RaddyRed

Supports
Henrik Larsson
There was a lot of people left outside the ground on Saturday due to fake tickets /duds apparently
I would have thought the print at home tickets would have seen an increase in this. Touts are bad enough, never mind the fake ticket sellers.

Utd heap

Models for Coin.
Reading between the lines from that ticketing open meeting Utd held yesterday - I think ST prices are going up next season.

locklust

Are we likely to see another Barcelona at Home drop soon? Or will it likely be very close to the 23rd?

Utd heap

Models for Coin.
Have I missed something, what meeting?
Head of ticketing held an open zoom call for fans yesterday. Here's what a mate of mine wrote on another forum (he joined it):

Option 3 for away ticket returns will be implemented and possibly in time for Leeds. EDIT: I may have misheard and it's option 4

Future decisions around tickets, where necessary sounds like fans will get more chances to vote rather than the TO being in sole charge of decision making

The City exec/East Lower got brought up early, which I was happy about but my question wasn't fully covered and annoyingly, we couldn't question the responses. The story Sam gave is different to what I've been told when I questioned both times they were advertised online.

I didn't like the fact we couldn't question any of the responses.

Sam did come over quite well if I'm honest, and said he'd be happy to hold sessions like this on a more regular basis. But time will tell.

The ground redevelopment was spoken about a lot and sounds like quite advanced.

Fans Forum representatives need more engagement with fans from each area (LP, SP, execs, areas of the ground) and this was agreed.

Soon we'll hear about next season's ST prices, I'm not saying it is happening, but sounded like they'd be a rise in prices.

dwd

Saturday Night Spies
Looks like the Reading game is 8pm on the Saturday then, as if we haven't had enough night games as it is. So my pair will def be free, just depends if I get moved or not, god knows when that will be.

M27-RED

Morning - does anyone know where people are heading / drinking before the game v Palace tomorrow please?
The Prince Gerorge About A 10 minute Walk From The Ground. Full Of Reds Last Season should Be Fine In There :)

Redmatt99

If anybody has a spare Leeds away, you can have whatever aways I get until end of the season.

J'bigman'T

Hey lads
Long time lurker in the forum, don't post much
My dad turned 60 this year and we're flying over for a couple of weeks at the end of march/start of april
He really wants to see an away match for the first time in his life and I'd love to fulfil his dream.
We'll be in England when we play Newcastle way.
Can anyone here help getting tickets for that match? Is it even realistic to think about it?
Any help will be much appreciated.

robinrooney

Hey lads
Long time lurker in the forum, don't post much
My dad turned 60 this year and we're flying over for a couple of weeks at the end of march/start of april
He really wants to see an away match for the first time in his life and I'd love to fulfil his dream.
We'll be in England when we play Newcastle way.
Can anyone here help getting tickets for that match? Is it even realistic to think about it?
Any help will be much appreciated.
There's been loads of requests for away games in the last few weeks and even 1 request for a cup final ticket.

Away tickets are like gold dust and people only give them to others that will return the favour.

I'd say you have a 1 in a million chance of getting an away on here for FV

M27-RED

FFS! Don't suppose you have the match day URL from the ticket site please? Not even getting the "sold out" sign on the website
I Don’t Mate Sorry Could Do With It Myself, A Mate Just Got One Heard There Was No More Than 10-15 Returns

Rooney24

Did anyone get the email today about executive club season tickets ?

As getting a ticket via the usual membership is almost a lottery, and they added in the email that People on the normal waiting list won’t be getting the normal season tickets for a few years, I’m kinda tempted by this executive waiting list.

Even though I’m also convinced it’s united pulling a fast one to get them sold.

any advice ? Does anyone have one of these or know more about this?

FirstMatch1991

As getting a ticket via the usual membership is almost a lottery, and they added in the email that People on the normal waiting list won’t be getting the normal season tickets for a few years, I’m kinda tempted by this executive waiting list.

They don’t really need to sell season tickets. The club can take the spare seats and attach expensive hospitality to them as they’ve been doing to generate more income. Especially now selling them back is so easy. They can sell a £40 seat for £300-£400 when they attach museum, Victoria warehouse etc

Fried Chicken FC

Have you got a cup season ticket? and have you put down a deposit?

Curious as I didn't get this email but when they refer to the normal waiting list are they referring to people that have not put down a deposit and haven't got a cup season ticket?

Thanks.

VivaObertan

Transfer Voyeur
Morning all, very tired in work today after Palace! Anyone with a spare for Forest away please? Will drive within a 25 mile radius of OT to collect, group of 3 of us going but only 2 tickets currently.

JamesCurran

Morning all, very tired in work today after Palace! Anyone with a spare for Forest away please? Will drive within a 25 mile radius of OT to collect, group of 3 of us going but only 2 tickets currently.
Your not looking much, only will drive 25 mile to collect :lol: