All ticket/travel information thread - 2023/24 edition - Please be careful purchasing tickets

Ober tan

I just went on 5 min ago and grabbed one for a mate, few keep popping up

Terri6767

Hi Guys
Single for a Reading this Saturday .
East stand.
Discounted.
Member for transfer.
Thanks

Rooney24

What is there to make sense of?

I could never set foot in Old Trafford but go to all European away games. I shouldn’t, and wouldn’t, get priority for any decent home games just because I’ve been abroad with United
The way United do the European away allocations is one of the few things they do get right in my view.

the website when the tickets are on there needs a bit of work alright but the process Of how they offer the tickets is fine

K Stand Knut

The way United do the European away allocations is one of the few things they do get right in my view.

the website when the tickets are on there needs a bit of work alright but the process Of how they offer the tickets is fine
Yeah. Kind of my point. Not sure what the other poster is on about. Sounds like he’s got a problem because his brother doesn’t have a ticket for Barca at home but has away credits so therefore he should be able to get one

Ober tan

Barca at home should’ve been a ballot, weighted towards people who went to the group games. But that would make too much sense and wouldn’t sell memberships.

Cee90

Redcafe Fantasy Football Champion 2012/13
1 ticket available for Leeds, n2402 safe standing. £38.

Georgie1978

Barca away
Folks going to barca away with a couple of friends , have my flights booked and all.
Im the only one with no ticket. Was wondering what is the consensus about buying a ticket for the away end.
cheers

Andy_Cole

Barca away
Folks going to barca away with a couple of friends , have my flights booked and all.
Im the only one with no ticket. Was wondering what is the consensus about buying a ticket for the away end.
cheers
Keep ringing the club. Let them know about your flights. There will be the odd return.

Utd heap

Models for Coin.
Barca away
cheers
There will be hundreds if not a thousand out there ticketless. Myself included. You'll need to get INCREDIBLY lucky out there, or somehow managed to nick a return.

Otherwise it's the home end for us all :)

Georgie1978

There will be hundreds if not a thousand out there ticketless. Myself included. You'll need to get INCREDIBLY lucky out there, or somehow managed to nick a return.

Otherwise it's the home end for us all :)
I dont mind sitting in the away end once i get in :)
I heard they are clamping down since 30000 frankfurt fans took over the stadium for the semi final of the europa league.

Reactions: Rood

Ober tan

Barca away
cheers
Have you signed up to late returns list?

Red Star One

I dont mind sitting in the away end once i get in :)
I heard they are clamping down since 30000 frankfurt fans took over the stadium for the semi final of the europa league.
I wonder how it works with the home end, only moved to Barcelona recently and been to Camp Nou just once, I'm waiting for the tickets to go on sale but it specifically says on their website that The purchase for fans of Manchester United is not allowed
EXCLUSIVE SALE FOR FC BARCELONA SUPPORTERS
In compliance with the provisions of:
Law 19/2007, of 11 July, against violence, racism, xenophobia and intolerance in sport and its implementing regulation, as well as the Internal Regulation of the FC Barcelona sports venue.
With the sole purpose of safeguarding the effective separation of fans and ensuring security during the event, fans of the visiting team will not be able to purchase tickets in the areas reserved for local fans:
  • Fans of the visiting team must purchase their tickets exclusively through their respective club.
  • Entry to the local fans area with clothing or symbols of the visiting team will be denied.
  • If you enter the venue/stadium wearing clothing or insignia of the visiting team, you may be relocated or expelled.
  • In no case will the purchase amount or any expenses thereof be refunded.
I was quite set on going to the home end in United shirt/scarf and giving no fecks, but tbh this shit got me wondering, are they really so strict about it these days?

Ober tan

After Frankfurt taking the piss out of them last season, probably yeah. Just don’t wear colours no point risking it.

He'lmurderyah15

Lads if anyone has any spares for Palace on Saturday week I'll take gladly take them!
Travelling over and had been promised two but have been let down.
A pair would be ideal but would take singles at this stage.
Cheers

TOC77

2 vs Reading available Streford End.

2 v Forest available Stretford End

Private message if interested - members only please.

hsbajwa316

Sorry if posted in the wrong section, but travel related is there any decent place to park tommorow, trying to get back to Midlands with 2 young kids and always get caught in backlog for an hour before reaching the motorway, thanks in advance

Doylser_84

1 ticket Reading at Home

Private message if interested. Full member,got on ballot. Can't make it now unfortunately.

Block: E

Sounds of the Aquarium

Sorry if posted in the wrong section, but travel related is there any decent place to park tommorow, trying to get back to Midlands with 2 young kids and always get caught in backlog for an hour before reaching the motorway, thanks in advance
If i drive i tend to park in Altrincham and get the tram the rest of the way (about 15 minutes). there is a bit of rush for the tram after the game but once back to Altrincham its only about 5-10 mins back to the M6. I understand this might not be ideal with young children.
Weekend fixtures i park at the Stamford Quarter Car park and evening fixtures i use the Oakfield Road one (its free after 6pm).

Cee90

Redcafe Fantasy Football Champion 2012/13
Ticket available for Reading tomorrow.

J Stand / N2402 / Safe standing.

Face value is £38 but happy to sell for £20 to a member.

Cheers.

Yik

I've got a ticket in the Stretford end tier 1 middle of goal for tomorrows game. I'll give to whoever dms me first not bothered about the price tbh just dont wanna let my seat go empty!

Last edited: