All ticket/travel information thread - 2023/24 edition - Please be careful purchasing tickets

Jordi

Have two spare for Fulham in safe standing N2401.

£50 for the pair. Must be Members.

DM me.

DromiskinRed

Have two spare for Fulham in safe standing N2401.

£50 for the pair. Must be Members.

DM me.
Would have taken them yesterday but im
In Ireland so need time to get ferry etc. will probably take any pairs you have in the future though as long as it’s at least 24 hours before

hpsauce

2 spare for today, sat together tier 2 Stretford end in line with penalty spot, row 11, great view. £45 fv. Thank you.

paulocon2

What's the liklehood of a release for tickets for the Everton game. Mate looking for a single.

New Balance Robbo

If anyone has three Everton tickets together then please let me know. Trying to take my two girls to their first Utd game. Thank you

hp88

Any singles available for Brentford in Stretford End Tier 2 ? Got a membership which you can forward to as well.

Okey

Anyone have a Newcastle ticket and can't make it? I'll happily have it please.
I have a single for Brentford in the East stand if there's any takers.

EssDotEnn

Bit of an ask but the cafe has hooked up me up nicely in the past. I'm after 3 for either Everton or Sevilla if anyone could help. May have to settle for a pair I know...thanks in advance

BrayRed

Sevilla away,-
"We expect to receive an allocation of around 2,500 tickets for this game but are negotiating with Sevilla to get as many tickets as possible. We hope that tickets will go on sale from 8am Tuesday 28th March, however this is subject to us receiving all of the necessary information. All tickets will need to be collected in Spain with a valid passport.

Due to high costs and increased demand for aircraft over a busy April half-term period, Sportsbreaks.com will not be able to offer an official supporter travel trip for this game."

What do we reckon then, another one going to 0 ?

M27-RED

Sevilla away,-
"We expect to receive an allocation of around 2,500 tickets for this game but are negotiating with Sevilla to get as many tickets as possible. We hope that tickets will go on sale from 8am Tuesday 28th March, however this is subject to us receiving all of the necessary information. All tickets will need to be collected in Spain with a valid passport.

Due to high costs and increased demand for aircraft over a busy April half-term period, Sportsbreaks.com will not be able to offer an official supporter travel trip for this game."

Yes can see it going to 0. Seville a bit of a ball ache to get too, betis away went all around spain to get there :lol:

hp88

Got Forest away, ditched the groups apps after getting clubbed for every application in 2023

Sounds of the Aquarium

Sevilla away,-

not bad ticket numbers considering they only have to offer 5%. that more near 6%.
i think it will go to 0, its the 4th Spanish trip in a row and the 2nd to Seville which isn't a cheap destination. i skipped betis but am trying for this one. already booked some flights , now working on the missus :lol:

Robin

Some good news if you are looking for Everton tickets as loads have appeared on the website, the bad news is they have turned all available seats into execs, including Stretford lower at £320 , good luck with that one

BrayRed

not bad ticket numbers considering they only have to offer 5%. that more near 6%.
i think it will go to 0, its the 4th Spanish trip in a row and the 2nd to Seville which isn't a cheap destination. i skipped betis but am trying for this one. already booked some flights , now working on the missus :lol:
Haha good luck with that.

Have an apartment booked on free cancellation. Prices for the accommodation seem higher than they were for Betis.

Flights for me from Dublin to Faro or Malaga are very reasonable still so in no rush to book them. Will probably sort it all next week once the selling arrangements are finalised

Red00012

Sevilla away,-

Definitely going to 0 every game has gone to 0 this season I can only see the semi final not going to 0

Evans999

Sevilla away,-

Went to betis, decided against going to this. Think it'll go to 0.

Sounds of the Aquarium

Haha good luck with that.

Have an apartment booked on free cancellation. Prices for the accommodation seem higher than they were for Betis.

Flights for me from Dublin to Faro or Malaga are very reasonable still so in no rush to book them. Will probably sort it all next week once the selling arrangements are finalised
sounds good , think i need to get more creative with my journeys. i'm going into seville and out of malaga.
i've already booked rooms in turin and lisbon on free cancellation :lol:

P0GBA

Its amazing these European games keep hitting zero credits. There's 7890 people on one credit or more now. Do people just get one credit so they've got a final ticket for the next 3 years then stop going?

Utd heap

Models for Coin.
Its amazing these European games keep hitting zero credits. There's 7890 people on one credit or more now. Do people just get one credit so they've got a final ticket for the next 3 years then stop going?
We'll have been to Spain three times in the last two months, including soon to be twice to the same city.
That's on top of ten home league cup draws, domestic away games, wembley visits etc etc.

It's just a ridiculous year to follow Utd.

Juve/Sporting in the semi final wont go below 3 credits.

Last edited:

BrayRed

We've been to Spain twice in the last six weeks, including soon to be twice to the same city.
That's on top of ten home league cup draws, domestic away games, wembley visits etc etc.

It's just a ridiculous year to follow Utd.

Juve/Sporting in the semi final wont go below 3 credits.
Given the short turn around for the semi, I'd say it might go down below 3.

2 would probably have a chance for Lisbon anyway given its a bigger stadium than Juve.

All hypothetical though at the moment, have to get the job done here first

Ober tan

Course the one game I was looking at doing the day trip they don’t run one ffs

Utd heap

Models for Coin.
Given the short turn around for the semi, I'd say it might go down below 3.

2 would probably have a chance for Lisbon anyway given its a bigger stadium than Juve.

All hypothetical though at the moment, have to get the job done here first
Juve is 2k, and Lisbon is 2.5k.

I'd be semi confident on it not hitting two but obvs i'm educated guessing. If we get there....

JB08

Searches for nude pics of Marcos Rojo
How will the tickets for the Brighton FA Cup semi work? Is there any chance regular members will be able to grab a ticket? I'm assuming not, but have never been a member for a semi-final at Wembley before.

Robin

How will the tickets for the Brighton FA Cup semi work? Is there any chance regular members will be able to grab a ticket? I'm assuming not, but have never been a member for a semi-final at Wembley before.
For the semi there is a chance it might go as far down as members because there have been so many home games recently. I know quite a few of my season ticket mates that are giving it a miss. There are 4 categories before it gets down to members, if it does go to members it will be like winning the lottery with 350.000 members

Ober tan

1. Season Ticket holders who have purchased all home cup games
2. Executive Club Members
3. Season Ticket holders who have purchased all FA Cup games
4. Cup Season Ticket holders

Pretty much no chance of it going down to members, will probably sell out when it goes down to option 3 then maybe returns for cup STH.

Utd heap

Models for Coin.
I'd be shocked but not absolutely impossible with this fixture congestion.

But then it will be minimal ticket for about a billion members anyway.

Merk78

That is as bad as I've seen this season, after 30mins I have went from 25,000 to 21,000 in the queue.

Dave_MUFC

You're lucky. I'm 30,000 and 34,000, not sure it's worth bothering!
Yeah I left as soon as I realised I was only moving up by 500 in 20 mins...

Not sure if it's because of the easter week or what, but it's insane considering they're two not-so-big matches.

Steelered

Will the away game at Sevilla go down to 0 credits? like it did at Betis, didn't get the chance to go to betis but would be up for this one