All ticket/travel information thread - 2023/24 edition - Please be careful purchasing tickets

Cee90

Redcafe Fantasy Football Champion 2012/13
i have the same thing, must be a glitch. did you get sorted?
Yep, I basically added the exact same card as a new payment method again and selected that one and it went through.

eugegall

Just got an email offering an additional ballot for FA Cup final.

Seems not all seats have gone.

It also says you will have a better chance if you go for the more expensive £250 tickets.

I've applied.

shreks

Just got an email offering an additional ballot for FA Cup final.

Seems not all seats have gone.

It also says you will have a better chance if you go for the more expensive £250 tickets.

I've applied.

Lets see that email?

Thanks, never heard of that before.

Andy_Cole

Random request. Anyone know of anyone selling a pair for City vs Madrid? Asking for a friend. Maybe one of you guys has some City contacts?

eugegall

Lets see that email?

Thanks, never heard of that before.
Apparently I'm not allowed to post images yet but the email said...

Emirates FA Cup Final
Manchester City v Manchester United
Wembley Stadium
Saturday 3rd June (3pm KO)

A very limited number of tickets remain available for this game and applications are now being accepted from Full Season Ticket holders who have purchased all home FA Cup games until 8am on Tuesday 16th May. Please note that the vast majority of tickets available will be priced at £250 or £225.

You will be able to apply for three price categories but due to the number of tickets available, it is anticipated that those who apply for more expensive tickets will have a greater chance of being successful.

Please note:
• The maximum number of supporters in a single application is 6.
• You must select the correct age category of ticket when making your application, or your application will automatically be unsuccessful. For example, if you will be aged 65 on the date of the game, you must apply for the 65+ price category.
• We aim to publish ballot results by 5pm on Wednesday 17th May.
• There will not be any option to request seat relocations after the ballot. Please only apply if you can download a digital ticket to your mobile device, as there is no option for print at home or physical tickets for this fixture.

hp88

Apparently I'm not allowed to post images yet but the email said...

Emirates FA Cup Final
Manchester City v Manchester United
Wembley Stadium
Saturday 3rd June (3pm KO)

A very limited number of tickets remain available for this game and applications are now being accepted from Full Season Ticket holders who have purchased all home FA Cup games until 8am on Tuesday 16th May. Please note that the vast majority of tickets available will be priced at £250 or £225.

You will be able to apply for three price categories but due to the number of tickets available, it is anticipated that those who apply for more expensive tickets will have a greater chance of being successful.

Please note:
• The maximum number of supporters in a single application is 6.
• You must select the correct age category of ticket when making your application, or your application will automatically be unsuccessful. For example, if you will be aged 65 on the date of the game, you must apply for the 65+ price category.
• We aim to publish ballot results by 5pm on Wednesday 17th May.
• There will not be any option to request seat relocations after the ballot. Please only apply if you can download a digital ticket to your mobile device, as there is no option for print at home or physical tickets for this fixture.
Are these normal tickets though? Sound like they're trying to move people into Club Wembley.

hp88

Random request. Anyone know of anyone selling a pair for City vs Madrid? Asking for a friend. Maybe one of you guys has some City contacts?
I was talking to a City fan at work last week and it sounds like their ticket office is worse than ours, for the Madrid game they have basicly opened in up so anyone with a membership could by a ticket, obviously that lead to a load of people opening up memberships and buying a load of tickets, they're being touted for around £500 a pair now.

PoTMS

I know I'm asking for much but anyone selling Wembley tickets for today's cup final?

K Stand Knut

I was talking to a City fan at work last week and it sounds like their ticket office is worse than ours, for the Madrid game they have basicly opened in up so anyone with a membership could by a ticket, obviously that lead to a load of people opening up memberships and buying a load of tickets, they're being touted for around £500 a pair now.
apparently they’ve admitted this was a mistake and it shouldn’t have been done like that.

I think that excuse is Bollocks personally and it’s being rolled out to try and appease the fan base. It was a money making idea that backfired.

Slightly unrelated but I spoke to two city who didn’t even try to buy tickets because they ‘couldn’t go’ and won’t be watching it because they’ve ‘got other things on’.

Weird bunch

RaddyRed

Supports
Henrik Larsson
On the ballot it said Club Wembley (seat only)

Is this unusual then?
Just looks like united have managed to get some of the club Wembley seats that have obviously not been sold at their ridiculous prices.

A lot of money for a decent view is what it is, but the whole Wembley pricing structure is a disgrace anyway. I hate the place.

eldoherz

Everything about Wembley is pretty sub par.

Turnstiles are awful, somehow both insecure as hell and also take an absolute age to get through.
The concourses are absolutely massive yet they make the loos a claustrophobic shithole.
Getting away on the tube and the time it takes compared to Old Trafford reflects extremely poorly when TFL has something like 70x the budget of TFGM.

P0GBA

I had a £200 ticket in the second ballot in 2016. It was near the halfway line quite high up but wasn't a padded seat which I expected from club Wembley The seats in the block to the left of me were mostly United fans. The block I was in had a mix of a few United fans where they put the free flags on the seats. There was a football team there in their tracksuits, I think it may have been Oxford United and quite a few neutral fans as well.

Fried Chicken FC

Bizarre that they've not allowed cup season ticket holders into even the 3rd ballot for the FA cup final.

Last edited:

RaddyRed

Supports
Henrik Larsson
When did they start selling tickets to members last summer, was it as quick as the day after the fixtures were released?

Can't remember how long it took to access the website either compared to the carnage that followed later in the season when over 100k were in the queue for a few hundred tickets.

Robin

Nice pre season friendly at Murrayfield on July 19th v Lyon, hotel booked, trains booked and match tickets booked , good chance to visit Edinburgh

Giant Midget

Aka - rooney_10119
I know this will be impossible, but if there is any chance of getting two tickets for Wembley, let me know

eugegall

I've won two tickets in the extra ballot.

£250 a pop for row 6 in second tier block 224.

I'm going to try not to complain because im happy to have tickets but that takes the fecking piss. Unless im missing something.

Cee90

Redcafe Fantasy Football Champion 2012/13

I'm going to try not to complain because im happy to have tickets but that takes the fecking piss. Unless im missing something.
You have been ripped off. Sell them to me.

hp88

Glad you are sorted, big money but you cant put a figure on watching United beat City in a cup final.

K Stand Knut

Come again?

You’ve won the tickets and you have pay £250 each for them?

Or are you just using the term ‘won’ because you got ‘lucky’ in the second ballot?

I’d suggest they are taking the piss out of you. There weren’t (happy to be corrected if wrong) any tickets in the ballot for £250.

Are these the Club Wembley ones that they’re just trying to pass off as being available in the ‘ballot’?

hp88

Come again?

Or are you just using the term ‘won’ because you got ‘lucky’ in the second ballot?

I’d suggest they are taking the piss out of you. There weren’t (happy to be corrected if wrong) any tickets in the ballot for £250.

Are these the Club Wembley ones that they’re just trying to pass off as being available in the ‘ballot’?
Yeah it's basiclly a padded seat but without the food and drink.

I think this one is on the FA and not United as they set the prices for this, better than chancing it with a tout though.

eugegall

You have been ripped off. Sell them to me.
Haha sure. £5000 each. Deal yeah?

Glad you are sorted, big money but you cant put a figure on watching United beat City in a cup final.
I REALLLLLLY hope this happens. Everyone has written us off but over one game. Anything can happen.

Come again?

See earlier in the thread. They ran another ballot for higher value seats. Sold as Club Wembley but seat only.

You know what I mean by won. Not won like the lottery but was successful in the ballot.

hughesie7

Anyone heard anything regarding Season Tickets yet? Apparently they are all gone but I’m a cup ST and had no emails saying process or that this is the case. Also if this is the case anyone have any idea when we will find out regarding cup ST renewal?

southlegend

Anyone heard anything regarding Season Tickets yet? Apparently they are all gone but I’m a cup ST and had no emails saying process or that this is the case. Also if this is the case anyone have any idea when we will find out regarding cup ST renewal?
I rang the ticket office yesterday and they said they’re sold out of tickets, and to prepare for 24/25 ST’s in May next year.

News about cup ST’s should arrive in the next week or two, as the deadline for renewals/seat moves (can’t remember which one he said) is tomorrow.

gfactor86

Massive long shot here, but if any has a Single or 2x spare United cup final tickets then please let me know!! :)

hughesie7

I rang the ticket office yesterday and they said they’re sold out of tickets, and to prepare for 24/25 ST’s in May next year.

News about cup ST’s should arrive in the next week or two, as the deadline for renewals/seat moves (can’t remember which one he said) is tomorrow.
good info thanks. So if it hasn’t passed renewals/seat moves does that mean no new ST were sold at all?

TenOuttaTenHag

It’s the deadline to opt full STs in or out of the cups tomorrow (19th) at 8am.
Yea, and that’s when they will know how many cup season tickets are available for sale.

I’m not sure what bearing it will have on how many full season tickets there will be for sale.

I’ve seen a few comments mentioning the T|o will know more after tomorrow about these tickets too.