All Time Great Managers Draft

Synco

Lucio's #1 Fan
@everyone

Please remember to include the 3 year peak in the formation.

If your OP isn't completed already, please use this template. (Fill it out & expand the OP as you like.)
link

Not everybody did it, so it's not mandatory for this round. But make sure to provide the same information in any case. Everyone should be able to easily make out the relation of your draft team to the original.

Synco

Lucio's #1 Fan
It is... not good and am out. Sorry.
Oh man, sorry to hear that. Since the match is still a couple of days away, it sounds like some more time isn't the answer, I guess.

Whatever it is that's not good, all the best.

2mufc0

Everything is fair game in capitalism!
Supports
Dragon of Dojima
@Synco I've sent my write up in to Physio for tomorrow.

Invictus

Poster of the Year 2015 & 2018
Staff
Supports
Piracy on the High Seas.
Sure, PM me the writeups. :)

Zlatan 7

We've got bush!
I’m itching to do a draft after not doing one for a while. Seen this one yesterday so voted on two matches. I’ll try and keep up with this one, looks interesting

Synco

Lucio's #1 Fan
And a nice surprise: @Invictus will fill in for Beam at the last minute with a team of 90% unpicked players. Game with @Gio will probably be up tomorrow.

Synco

Lucio's #1 Fan
@crappycraperson
I tried to make out if it's still possible to play the match, but as things stand we can't delay it any further.

Technically the game could still have started tomorrow together with Gio's & Invi's, and Kendrick also told me he'd prefer to play. But he's unavailable tomorrow, so that isn't possible. He therefore advances to the QFs without the game being played.

Sorry about that, would have liked to see that match. But I don't see an alternative.

GodShaveTheQueen

We mean it man, we love our queen!
@crappycraperson
I tried to make out if it's still possible to play the match, but as things stand we can't delay it any further.

Technically the game could still have started tomorrow together with Gio's & Invi's, and Kendrick also told me he'd prefer to play. But he's unavailable tomorrow, so that isn't possible. He therefore advances to the QFs without the game being played.

Sorry about that, would have liked to see that match. But I don't see an alternative.
I can post a write up for him if you want a match. Else you can give the win to KK.

Edit: Sent a short write up just in case you want to use

Last edited:

Synco

Lucio's #1 Fan
I can post a write up for him if you want a match. Else you can give the win to KK.

Edit: Sent a short write up just in case you want to use
Cheers, would totally do it (or give crappy time until the other match is on) - problem is Kendrick can't play today as well.

Physiocrat

Has No Mates
Cheers, would totally do it (or give crappy time until the other match is on) - problem is Kendrick can't play today as well.
We could put both out as a non-competitive game just so we get to see Crappy's side and KK can have some feedback before QF

Synco

Lucio's #1 Fan
I just wrote to GSTQ that I'll set up an exhibition match. We can all discuss it just for fun & you zoom in whenever you can. Then you can still play properly with your team in the QF.
Ps slightly drunk so there’s that :lol:
Prost!

Invictus

Poster of the Year 2015 & 2018
Staff
Supports
Piracy on the High Seas.
I could do @crappycraperson's graphic for some sort of Guttman vs. Capello testimonial, this is what I think he was going for (though I can't fully process Pirlo as a half-back)...

Best van Nistelrooy Jairzinho
Rivaldo Didi
Pirlo Zito
Schnellinger Moore Thuram
Chilavert
Alternatively, a straightforward 4-2-4 (São Paulo style in all likelihood as Guttman formalized a lot of his concepts there)...

Best Rivaldo van Nistelrooy Jairzinho
Zito Didi
Schnellinger Moore Thuram McGrain
Chilavert​

Synco

Lucio's #1 Fan
@Invictus
Cheers, but GSTQ has already sent me a full writeup, so he'll step in for crappy. But it would be nice if you'd contribute to the discussions.

crappycraperson

"Resident cricket authority"
Scout
@crappycraperson

Sorry I forgot about this due to work. I can give a write up in next hour if we can still have this match. @King Kendrick

crappycraperson

"Resident cricket authority"
Scout
not a big deal at all, but not really available on wednesdays. whatever works best with everyone. dont mind the unavailability.
It is ok, if it is already decided that you move on then so be it. If possible I am ok to re-do the match tonight or tomorrow per your availability if it does not screw up draft's schedule. Otherwise let it be

Synco

Lucio's #1 Fan
Sorry I forgot about this due to work. I can give a write up in next hour if we can still have this match. @King Kendrick
Ah man, tough luck.

What I don't want to do is cancelling the exhibition game now. And we're already so much behind schedule that I don't want to let the others wait any longer before reinforcements.

But what we could do is arranging a game or two among the losers. We could even ignore our best players getting drafted away during RR and treat it as testimonials :lol:
Or we could revive GSTQ's Coropa League and do a proper tourno among the losers. Although we'd have to make out what that means for the RR mode.

Whatever we do, draft fatigue is no counter argument. Whoever isn't interested in these games can simply ignore them.

Last edited:

Enigma_87

You know who
@Synco

The reinforcement pool will still remain the 3-14 players from the eliminated teams right?