All-Time T20 Draft (International Cricket Capt 2020 version)

Himannv

I don't mind starting with 12, but I'll remove 20 random players selected in the last ODI draft to make this less predictable and team building more a challenge.
Why not just allow only players who have actually played T20s? Ensures the player pool is small enough and competitive enough even for less managers. It's probably for the best anyway as you'll have someone picking up a player like Bradman for cheap and we'd struggle to rate him in this format.

Skills

Snitch
Why not just allow only players who have actually played T20s? Ensures the player pool is small enough and competitive enough even for less managers. It's probably for the best anyway as you'll have someone picking up a player like Bradman for cheap and we'd struggle to rate him in this format.
This isn't going to be a standard voting draft. The games are going to be a simulation on International Cricket Captain 2020

Himannv

I don't mind starting with 12.
We have 12 already with EAP's post?

This isn't going to be a standard voting draft. The games are going to be a simulation on International Cricket Captain 2020
Ok. Still having test players who have never played any form of limited overs at all is just plain weird. At least restrict it to only T20s and ODIs.