All turn to Kopites 26, 1-40

Rood

nostradamus like gloater
Scout
I saw this printed in Red Army fanzine (which I have never heard of before yesterday) that they were handing out after the match

was that with your permission, Plech?

Feeky Magee

keen violinist
That Red Army fanzine is a heap of shite. Absolutely littered with spelling and grammar errors, lacking in insight and humour as well. It's basically an anti-fanzine.

Err, well done Plech.

Rood

nostradamus like gloater
Scout
Yes, a guy PM'd me on here

Did they give us a credit?
It was credited to you, no mention of RedCafe.

Anyway it is good that it was given a wider audience

That Red Army fanzine is a heap of shite. Absolutely littered with spelling and grammar errors, lacking in insight and humour as well. It's basically an anti-fanzine.

Err, well done Plech.
Well it is free, in fact they were even giving out other random free shit to convince you to take the fanzine !

Feeky Magee

keen violinist
I found a copy in the jacks of the Blaize post-Newcastile, free is a rip-off. A brief example from the editorial, transcribed ad verbatim:
With a solid back five and ample decent replacements for any of them, we have to be contenders for conceading the least goals in the league, and scholes finding the youthful form we are accustom to year in year out accompanied with rooney's explosive performancies in the last campaign we as united fans must feel optimistic about the fourth coming months.
The brilliance of the OP would have looked very out of place.

Romaleouf

Plech,

This would be the re-discovery for many to read the Bible again.

Kudos...

The formatting also gave it a sense of realism.

Might inspire others to do something similar to The Declaration of Independence or something like that...

lynchie

I found a copy in the jacks of the Blaize post-Newcastile, free is a rip-off. A brief example from the editorial, transcribed ad verbatim:

The brilliance of the OP would have looked very out of place.
Isn't "the fourth coming month" what Arsenal fans call May?

Red Norse

:lol:

That is possibly one of the funniest football related jokes I've ever read. Epic.

Rooney24

“But the people were in mourning for Raphael: they loved him greatly and pitied him. And they did pity also themselves”.

Subtle, but genius. :lol::lol::lol:

KingEric7

Stupid Conspiracy Enthusiast Wanker
Deserved bump. What a fecking amazing piece of work.

"But in the end they came fifth"...! :lol:

Damien

Self-Aware RedCafe Database (and Admin)
Staff
So many great lines in it. I read it when it was first posted and it still makes me laugh now. I thought it'd be hard to beat that to post/thread of the year and for me, though there have been other great threads this year, this has topped the lot.

Great work Plech.

Devilton

I can't believe this is the first time I've read this post...

truly brilliant work. Should be copied, pasted, bound and sent across all the lands so people great and small know the story of the kopites.