Alleged Racist Abuse by CSG Security Staff at Man Utd

MrPooni

Heard CSG are being awkward and suggesting he made the whole thing up even though there are plenty of witnesses who are saying otherwise. Disgusting and shameful behaviour but not at all surprising given the current social and political climate in this God forsaken country.

RedDevilRoshi

That is f****** sickening. Hope the sick culprits are identified soon and severely punished.

mu4c_20le

Sounds appalling, but that's alot of detail to remember, especially when you're pumped with adrenaline. Hopefully there are witnesses to back him up, otherwise it's he said she said.

SATA

Absolutely sickening to read that. Jail the whole lot of those cnuts if investigations found that to be true

Dr. Dwayne

Self proclaimed tagline king.
Hope the club does the right thing and terminates the supplier agreement.

Read the last bits. Sickening. Hope they all go to jail.

Paxi

Dagestani MMA Boiled Egg Expert
Really see no reason why the kid would lie about something like this.

Cassidy

No longer at risk of being mistaken for a Scouser
Sounds appalling, but that's alot of detail to remember, especially when you're pumped with adrenaline. Hopefully there are witnesses to back him up, otherwise it's he said she said.
Not particularly

MikeKing

Supports
Bournemouth
That's horrible to read. Big ups to the kid for standing his ground, to the detriment of the authority figures who's abusing their position of power against kids. They should all lose their jobs and be rehabilitated through lengthy sensitivity training programs. They need to accept they are sick or admit to being loser thugs bored by their job so they have to beat on kids to pass time, which should land them in jail, not in a security job.

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
I think you’d remember the details vividly if you were treated as staggeringly inhumanly as that.

Still ill

Fantasy Football Champ 2018
Really see no reason why the kid would lie about something like this.
Exactly. If he works there every week, what exactly is his agenda? Also, if it's an entrance to the ground, there has to be CCTV, no? Tragically, it's an immediately believable story. I'll be watching this one with interest.

mu4c_20le

Not particularly
I don't think he's making it up, but there are at least 6 statements/insults from the guards that he remembered clearly. Unless he was taking notes or happens to have a really good memory, it seemed unusual. Especially when he was already upset during the ordeal, which included physical violence.

Paxi

Dagestani MMA Boiled Egg Expert
Exactly. If he works there every week, what exactly is his agenda? Also, if it's an entrance to the ground, there has to be CCTV, no? Tragically, it's an immediately believable story. I'll be watching this one with interest.
There has to be CCTV, surely?

Dr. Dwayne

I don't think he's making it up, but there are at least 6 statements/insults from the guards that he remembered clearly. Unless he was taking notes or happens to have a really good memory, it seemed unusual. Especially when he was already upset during the ordeal, which included physical violence.
I think you gain an additional sense of clarity when you're exposed to abuse like that. There's no forgetting those words.

caid

Everyone involved should be charged and arrested. That should be half a dozen security guards, with jail time for some. Contract with CSG should be reviewed and cancelled if there's a single previous or future incidence of this.
I 1000% believe kid tbh.

There has to be CCTV, surely?
I'd view a lack of CCTV as an admission of guilt personally.

The Mitcher

connoisseur of pot noodles and sandwiches
Did people not film the incident? If there are witnesses then they should be uploading any footage they have on their camera-phones.

Dr. Dwayne

Why are they showing a 4 year old photo of him ?
Presumably, highlighting his past involvement with the MU Foundation goes some way to showing that he's a fine upstanding young man.

The quote also does a good job of showing up them rent-a-cops for the disgusting cnuts they are.

NotThatSoph

Hmm probably true. Then again my memory isnt very good at remembering exact words so maybe just me.
He also talked to his mum right after it happened, so it's not like he would have to trust only his own recollection after the fact.

The Mitcher

It's weird how long it took for us to find out about this, it was nearly two weeks ago and there was nothing said online at the time?

SATA

CCTV are recorded without sounds, are they not? But at least we could see if there is any physical confrontation or altercation taking place between the guards and the kid. Again, i hope the kid get the justice he deserves

Charles Miller

These kind of threads always have a pattern: some posters that apparently dont see the incident in itself as the most relevant thing, and prefer to focus in some parallel subject.

Cassidy

No longer at risk of being mistaken for a Scouser
From experience, not really

The Mitcher

These kind of threads always have a pattern: some posters that apparently dont see the incident in itself as the most relevant thing, and prefer to focus in some parallel subject.
There was already one illusion to Brexit, as if it's relevant.

2 man midfield

Last Man Standing finalist 2021/22
For feck sake. Racially profiled, abused and mocked all for the crime of showing up at work. The feck is wrong with these people.

caid

CCTV are recorded without sounds, are they not? But at least we could see if there is any physical confrontation or altercation taking place between the guards and the kid. Again, i hope the kid get the justice he deserves
We already know a few facts. He was treated in hospital for bruised ribs and a fractured eye socket. He was just going to his job, he had no ulterior motive that would require intervention from security. They'd need a ridiculously good reason to justify the force they used.

SteveJ

all-round nice guy, aka Uncle Joe Kardashian
Scout
Yep.

TwoSheds

More sheds (and tiles) than you, probably
I can clearly remember a conversation I had with a bunch of muggers 12 years ago, you're flapping here. Chances are they're racist cnuts in a racist cuntry. Certainly no reason to believe them over him unless there's evidence to back up their actions.