Allegri is leaving Juventus

vangagal

Probably why he's leaving. The board can't afford to sell Dybala and three others because they're tired of Allegri. Especially when they consider this to be Juventus' golden era and want to win the CL.
And Conte is the man to move forward? I doubt players would want him either. Early Allegri still Juve best in his era.

crossy1686

career ending
So where will Allegri end up?
Sabbatical for a year most likely but Inter and Roma are looking for a new manager. If Conte isn't off to Juventus and they get someone like Pochettino then there's potential for a job swap also.

Most likely he'll take a year off and wait for PSG to sack Tuchel for being shit next season.

Cassidy

No longer at risk of being mistaken for a Scouser
Sabbatical for a year most likely but Inter and Roma are looking for a new manager. If Conte isn't off to Juventus and they get someone like Pochettino then there's potential for a job swap also.

Most likely he'll take a year off and wait for PSG to sack Tuchel for being shit next season.
Or for us to sack Ole....

crossy1686

career ending
And Conte is the man to move forward? I doubt players would want him either. Early Allegri still Juve best in his era.
Well Conte seems to think that he laid the groundwork for this Juventus side and that's why they're doing so well now. I think the board also share that opinion.

stu_1992

Poch stands out as the obvious choice if he follows through with his threat to leave after Champions League Final. Would be a great move for him, and they could do much worse than him too.
I doubt Mourinho is in with any chance, he doesn't sound well liked in Italy outside of Inter. Plus that "earcupping" celebration earlier this season seemed to wind them up a bit.
Would Conte go back? He seems close to Inter, but obviously he far more ties to Juventus. Would they they want him? Could get over the line in the Champions League.
I'm not sure Ten Hag would be a good fit for them. It would have been interesting if Zidane had not returned to Madrid. Surely he would have been nailed on.

Dumbstar

We got another woman hater here.
Supports
Liverpool
Feck Pep. Juventus should go all out to get Jurgen Klopp. The scenes at Liverpool would be hilarious. Jurgen Klopp would be branded as a crap manager and a traitor la :lol::lol::lol:. That would soften the blow of the shit season that Man United had.
No that would be sad. :(

pascell

Or for us to sack Ole....
I read an article recently that said we went for Allegri after LvG and he agreed to come, then Woodward pissed him off and Allegri decided against coming. I'm guessing he won't come to United even if we got rid of Ole, he'll end up at Roma or Inter, possibly Chelsea after Sarri.

harms

Shining Star of Paektu Mountain
Staff
I really doubt that Klopp will leave Liverpool now. Although if they win the Champions League there may be a chance.

I’m not the biggest Allegri fan but he would be a good appointment for us — not that we will though, as we’re giving Ole a chance.

ArjenIsM3

I really doubt that Klopp will leave Liverpool now. Although if they win the Champions League there may be a chance.

I’m not the biggest Allegri fan but he would be a good appointment for us — not that we will though, as we’re giving Ole a chance.
Why is that? Because he's experienced and won the seria A with Juve (like everyone before him)? The football would he even more boring than it was under LVG and Mourinho.

vangagal

Well Conte seems to think that he laid the groundwork for this Juventus side and that's why they're doing so well now. I think the board also share that opinion.
This is not his Juve team anymore. Apart from Chiellini Bonucci Barzagli who else?
If you implied that Conte is the man who mastermind Juve resurrection, he wasnt. That was Marotta and Agnelli family, like always.

anant

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
Hope they hire Klopp although it will most likely be Poch

Red Star One

No way will Pep leave before winning the Champions League with City.
He hasn’t won CL without Messi and it’s not even that he made it to final after leaving Barça. He couldn’t do it with the best Bayern team in years, still hasn’t done it with unlimited funds City. Hardly inevitable, although probable, that he wins it so soon - and I don’t think he’d stay in City for another 3-4 years.

RobinLFC

Cries when Liverpool doesn't get praised
Supports
Liverpool

Nah chances are 0% that Klopp leaves us. Literally not a chance.

crossy1686

career ending
This is not his Juve team anymore. Apart from Chiellini Bonucci Barzagli who else?
If you implied that Conte is the man who mastermind Juve resurrection, he wasnt. That was Marotta and Agnelli family, like always.
According to Conte's interview he seems to think that he's the coach that laid the foundations for the current team. Same at Chelsea also. I'm not saying he is or he isn't. He also mentioned that his frosty relationship with the Director has been sorted out and they are friendly now. So take from that what you will.

harms

Shining Star of Paektu Mountain
Staff
Why is that? Because he's experienced and won the seria A with Juve (like everyone before him)? The football would he even more boring than it was under LVG and Mourinho.
Because he had won 6 league titles already, including one at AC Milan and led his team to what, 2 CL finals?

He’s not an attacking manager, but his football is more attacking than Mourinho’s.

Womp

idiot
Can see Poch going to Juve or some shit. I feel as if whenever these great managers become available, we are never in a position to act on it.

JPRouve

can't stop thinking about balls - NOT deflategate
Scout
Tuchel is probably sweating at the minute.

PepG

Supports
Ajax
Big chance it will be Mourinho
More chances are the hell freezes over.. :lol: Mourinho is really a persona non Grata for Juve fans.. Btw the return of Conte is also highly unlikely because it turns out the chairman of Juve - Agnelli doesn't want him back :lol:

passing-wind

Allegri is a bit of a negative manager but unlike Simeone he does provide his team's with a foundation to play good football.

I'd take him over Solskjaer solely for being one of the best on the market and higher tactical acumen especially during a time when we are transitioning.

2mufc0

Everything is fair game in capitalism!
Supports
Dragon of Dojima
Hopefully they get someone more attacking in to make use of those forwards.

Rob

Supports
Liverpool
:nervous:

While I don’t think Klopp will leave this summer, this still makes me a little nervous.

Be interesting to see what Allegri does now. Chelsea maybe?

Sterling Archer

Blowing our load early with Ole looks even worse now.
Even though I'm hoping Ole works out for us, it is showing to be more and more concerning that quite a few decent manager options are available this summer and we never even considered any.

2mufc0

Everything is fair game in capitalism!
Supports
Dragon of Dojima
Yep. If you think LVG and Jose brand was bad...

paulscholes18

Maybe the rumour that Pep to Juve may turn out to be true. I doubt it think Conte will get it

Zoo

More chances are the hell freezes over.. :lol: Mourinho is really a persona non Grata for Juve fans.. Btw the return of Conte is also highly unlikely because it turns out the chairman of Juve - Agnelli doesn't want him back :lol:
Also the relationship between Ronaldo and Mourinho is not good.