Alonso could have easily fixed the CL draw!

JustFootballFan

Thinks Balotelli & Pogba look the same
Supports
Liverpool
I think this deserves it´s own thread and I´m by no means suggesting he did, but think about it.

He knows the runner-up that is drawn. Then he can see all the balls the UEFA person pulls out of the team specific bowls. The guy just keeps them in his hand, openly. Alonso can now easily fixate toward a specific ball (extra easy or extra hard), and just follow that one ball around the mixture bowl. It was blatantly obvious, when Chelsea/Bayern were left, and the choices were Barcelona/Besiktas. All Alonso needed to do was follow one of two balls.

Liverpool and Bayern certainly can´t complain, while the former team he had a less than happy split with ended up with PSG. :D

Anyway all I´m saying that´s just plain wrong.

Zoo

I did think that when he was choosing between Besiktas or Barca to face Chelsea.

stygg

Alonso is one of the dirtiest out there, no doubt he cheated. Scouse twat!

Njord

Maybe I'm not seeing something here, but doesn't a draw like this have to be, at least, some kind of planned?

If they just take out the teams that can't face the first team they pick out, it would be possible to start the draw with for example: Shaktar-Roma, Bayern-Besiktas, Porto-Barca and Basel-PSG. Then Chelsea would be left with only english teams.

KM

I’m afraid I just blue myself
He's pretty much given United a bye into the last 8. Not the actions that would exactly endear him to his old friends at Anfield.
Seems like he has an affinity with the NW Clubs of England.

JustFootballFan

Thinks Balotelli & Pogba look the same
Supports
Liverpool
Off to the conspired thread so!
Sure. Here are your options. Ball 1 you must have sex with Beyonce. Ball 2 you must have sex with Roseanne. Ball 1 left hand. Ball 2. right hand. Got it. I now put the balls in the bowl. Do you still follow? So how hard are your eyes fixated on that Beyonce ball right now? Please.

haram

It's true with the last two balls he could just follow who is who :lol:

Crackers

greasy ginfers
Sure. Here are your options. Ball 1 you must have sex with Beyonce. Ball 2 you must have sex with Roseanne. Ball 1 left hand. Ball 2. right hand. Got it. I now put the balls in the bowl. Do you still follow? So how hard are your eyes fixated on that Beyonce ball right now? Please.
Who is Roseann? That one from the sitcom?

BBRBB

Supports
Paris Saint-Germain
Maybe I'm not seeing something here, but doesn't a draw like this have to be, at least, some kind of planned?

If they just take out the teams that can't face the first team they pick out, it would be possible to start the draw with for example: Shaktar-Roma, Bayern-Besiktas, Porto-Barca and Basel-PSG. Then Chelsea would be left with only english teams.
A computer is making sure that doesn't happen.

villain

Hates Beyoncé
He's pretty much given United a bye into the last 8. Not the actions that would exactly endear him to his old friends at Anfield.
That's just what they want you to think!

Jet Fuel cant melt steel beams my friend.

senorgregster

Last Newbie Standing
I think it just looked bad rather than intent. Hilarious when he just stared at the balls as the other guy was mixing them. Then he put his hand in and basically picked one and moved it around before pulling it out.

Niall

All Powerful Super Being
Staff
Didn’t they use that for the 82 worldcup in spain and it didn’t work at all?
There was a story on BBC about that recently. Looked like a complete shambles.

Bojan11

He gave his former clubs besides Madrid a easy draw

He gave his two former coaches Mourinho and Guardiola a easy draw.

What a gent.

Alex99

Rehab's Pete Doherty

All they'd need to do is tip them into a bowl with a sleeve over it so the person drawing can't see what's inside.

Infordin

Supports
Barcelona
I’m convinced he drew Chelsea vs Barca on purpose. There were only 2 balls and he was just looking at them.:lol:

Not that I’m complaining, the other option was Bayern. :eek: