Already out of the top 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

klsv

Moyes' season we already had twice as many goals by this time. We're going to end on the 14th place aren't we?

King Eric 7

We need a penalty every game to win the game. I mean, at some point our luck is going to run out as we can't rely on Luke to provide 30+ goals a season.

Denis79

That's what you get when you don't invest. We're in shambles at the moment, can't see us being able to attract any real talent and a few more weeks of this our fanbase could get cut in half and then we have to sell the naming rights to Old Trafford.

I knew we should have gone for Morata...

Last edited:

Joeace2020

I say we start with sacking the manager. Then sell all our current players, and start afresh.

Most people here don't want older players. So let's just play the under 18 team. That way they can play for the next 10-15 years, and we won't have to buy anyone. Spend all the transfer budget on hiring Pep and Klopp.

After winning the PL and the CL for the next 3-4 years, I say we get a military force of our own, and start conquering nations .Utter world domination.
And then an intergalactic force for universal domination

Joeace2020

It has been one game! Listen I’m not a massive fan of Jose whatsoever but threads like this are absolutely pathetic at this time of the season. The early premier league always throws up a few anomalies at the start, I certainly don’t expect Crystal Palace to be top four contenders this year! People talk about patience but this is even worse, I swear some of the caf need sectioning so us sensible posters have some relief. Back to the general I go...
Atleast read through the thread before replying so you can tell this was a sarcastic post actually mocking the resident caf moaners

MrBest

Lukaku can't even make the starting squad. What's wrong with Jose! Favours mata over our last year top scorer.

Miscemayl

I've had enough, Jose out. We are 7th, City doubled our goal difference, Chelsea triple and Liverpool 4 times!

dwd

Saturday Night Spies
It has been one game! Listen I’m not a massive fan of Jose whatsoever but threads like this are absolutely pathetic at this time of the season. The early premier league always throws up a few anomalies at the start, I certainly don’t expect Crystal Palace to be top four contenders this year! People talk about patience but this is even worse, I swear some of the caf need sectioning so us sensible posters have some relief. Back to the general I go...
Beaten by your own game :lol:

sglowrider

Thinks the caf is 'wokeish'.
Only 3 fecking points so far? No need to panic yet -- we just need 37 more points.

I am sure/hope we can do it.

Otherwise, we will need to get Big Sam by December.

Last edited:

peridigm

Last time something like this happened, Leicester won the league.

TheRedHearted

My greatest fears are being realised.
After a good start to the season, we were top of the table and things were starting to look rosy again. Now we are languishing in 5th place and it looks like it will only get worse after today’s games.
Spending so little in the summer means we are now behind such teams as Bournemouth, Crystal Palace and Watford for goodness sake!
With only 37 games left in the season, I’m looking forward to big changes once it’s all over.
Sell Pogba, sack Jose and get a new board in.
When I was younger, my Welsh counselor gave me his Liverpool top. But I had already seen a glimmer of United playing on the tv. I knew I would always be a united fan. And after today after you have all stated, I clearly made the wrong decision.
5th place? 5th...place?
The world of men will fall... and all will come to darkness. Old Trafford in ruins!

Winrar

It's all mourinho's fault. should've bought maguire for 80m when we had the chance

Luffy

Gomu Gomu
Let's just sell the board. There are much better boards out there, such as the emery board. And let's just get rid of the club altogether. This is going to be controversial, but we could always contact Craig Bellamy. I hear he can do some real damage with the proper club.

ErranMorad

:lol:

I am wasting one of my 5 posts on this because it's that good. The first post was a pathetic attempt at humor but you saved the thread.

Micky Targaryen

We started out top of the table on Friday, dropped to 5th on Saturday, and dropped further down to 7th at the end of the week.

If this downhill trend is not making you panic, I don't know what will.

RedPed

Whatabouter.
Smalling's been immense this season. Thanks to him we won our first game.

MUFC OK

We've gone backwards. Beat Leicester 4-1 last season, our attacking output has halved. Our manager is the grim reaper. City and Liverpool playing the best football the world has ever seen, I wont be watching us play any time soon.

GM K

We need a penalty every game to win the game. I mean, at some point our luck is going to run out as we can't rely on Luke to provide 30+ goals a season.
Absolute bollocks! Shaw has outscored Lukaku, Aguero and Kane combined this season. Those guys are obviously all finished. New signings my behind. Give Shaw the number nine jersey!

Rajma

:lol: Best one.

Marcky411

Glad to see you are the only one who has taken this thread seriously, :lol:

Volumiza

The alright "V", B-Boy cypher cat
We should get rid of De Gea too, he's clearly in decline. Not one clean sheet this season. Grant in the starting 11 next year.

Niall

All Powerful Super Being
Staff
A tongue in cheek thread I presume which has had its 15 minutes of fame.

Close Shitters

Status
Not open for further replies.