Alternative MUFC Commentary

Carl

has permanently erect nipples
Ermm…… no.
This is the thread (of the damned!)
Why Frenkie? Why goddamnit?!

I had a quick scoot through but it was too raw and I cba with the whole nearly 1850 pages. There were two lots of lyrics posted however, by different users. Good luck!
Haha exactly why I was hoping you just knew where it was :wenger:

GueRed

How is this ABU?
ABU's (rival fans and media) used to disrespect and ridicule Gary and Phil Neville by calling them the Chuckle Brothers

this cnut constantly calls Maguire and Lindelof the chuckle brothers and trashes our players. u sure he is a united supporter?

Was quite amusing at first now just tiresome borderline ABU/United Stand

Sparky_Hughes

I am Shitbeard.
ABU's (rival fans and media) used to disrespect and ridicule Gary and Phil Neville by calling them the Chuckle Brothers

this cnut constantly calls Maguire and Lindelof the chuckle brothers and trashes our players. u sure he is a united supporter?

You have seen what he says about the opposition too right?

calodo2003

Flaming Full Member

First time ever watching Alternative MUFC? I'd suggest giving him a follow on Twitter.

Plant0x84

Shame we’re aren’t more like Brighton
Carpark and snack area adjacent to the abyss

Just because it’s not your cup of tea, doesn’t make it ABU.
The guy is tongue in cheek. You don’t have to take it so seriously/literally. :rolleyes:

horsechoker

The Caf's Roy Keane.

He refused to commentate on the 7-0 massacre, I doubt an ABU would have passed that up.

rajds89

Have you ventured in to match day/player performance threads on here? He doesn’t say anything that a lot on here say about our own players. Are they ABUs as well?