Alternative MUFC Commentary

The Midnight Rambler

ABU's (rival fans and media) used to disrespect and ridicule Gary and Phil Neville by calling them the Chuckle Brothers

this cnut constantly calls Maguire and Lindelof the chuckle brothers and trashes our players. u sure he is a united supporter?

Was quite amusing at first now just tiresome borderline ABU/United Stand
It’s not healthy to be this triggered by light hearted comedy vids.

RaddyRed

Supports
Henrik Larsson
Could just release one saying heartburn heartburn heartburn on repeat for the last few games.

Preggy99

This guy is great, he's a proper United supporter. I can't believe some people think otherwise, he started these during times when we were pretty awful to put a smile on our faces, which is what we all needed when we were utter tripe. I personally think hes a bit of legend and always look forwards to the comms now after a win. Bald is Best.

ifightdragons

Is this supposed to be funny? Just some generic text-to-speech synthesized voice with no life, citing unfunny lines.

Sounds just like those garbage TikTok videos.

If they were done with actual voice recordings, with a clever script, it could be a real Alan Partridge moment, like his World Cup '94 commentary. But that would require actual effort.

I mean... "Paella Dave" and "Sexy Bruno." That's hilarious to that many?

But I'm glad people enjoy it, all the power to you!

Yes, I am now grumpy Abe Simpson, yelling at clouds.

Last edited:

arnoldS

My m ates love it too but I simply can't understand why either. It's not very funny, clever or anything. But each to their own

Reditus

Lineup Prediction League Winner 2021-22
Is this supposed to be funny? Just some generic text-to-speech synthesized voice with no life, citing unfunny lines.

Sounds just like those garbage TikTok videos.

If they were done with actual voice recordings, with a clever script, it could be a real Alan Partridge moment, like his World Cup '94 commentary. But that would require actual effort.

I mean... "Paella Dave" and "Sexy Bruno." That's hilarious to thar many?

But I'm glad people enjoy it, all the power to you!

Yes, I am now grumpy Abe Simpson, yelling at clouds.
My m ates love it too but I simply can't understand why either. It's not very funny, clever or anything. But each to their own
these lads sound like a great laugh. promote them soon

Twisted_Woody

Scout
I've missed special 1tv. I've enjoyed these but agree football desperately needs some proper satire.