Alvaro Fernandez Carreras

sincher

"I will cry if Rooney leaves"
He seems like a very mature player for his age.

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
Dare I say he reminds me a lot of a young Sergio Ramos. Didn't he start off as a full back too?
Yeah he was a RB for Sevilla and played there for Madrid a lot until he moved to CB.

Wazza4Gaffa

Will not be long until he makes his debut, he seems an incredible prospect with no fatal flaws like many have

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
Will not be long until he makes his debut, he seems an incredible prospect with no fatal flaws like many have
He's got 2 very good left backs ahead of him, he's gonna be waiting a long while before his debut.

NYAS

Kid was fantastic today. Really stands out at this level.

AltiUn

Fair enough but my point is Telles hasn't even started his United career and Shaw is Shaw.

If the kid is as good as everyone suggests, he will be playing the first team in no time.
Early evidence is he's very good. I think he'll move up to the U23s pretty quickly but we've been taking our time with promotions. There's still quite a few yet to make their debuts too and his position is quite stacked at the moment.

Utdstar01

Early evidence is he's very good. I think he'll move up to the U23s pretty quickly but we've been taking our time with promotions. There's still quite a few yet to make their debuts too and his position is quite stacked at the moment.
He played for the 23s today?

AltiUn

He played for the 23s today?
I don't know if that's permanent or not, theoretically Devine was our starting U23 LB but he was MIA this season up until the FA Youth Cup game.

roonster09

Hercule Poirot of the scouting world
Scout
He looks very good, started very well for both U18 ans U23s. Impressed with how calm he is in possession and also looks very good attacking threat.

Mickson

He looks very good indeed, as I wrote before. Always hard to judge and it's early days. He's not a traditional Alphonso Davies left-back and even though he's not slow he doesn't look particularly fast so will be interesting to see where he ends up (I can see him in a back three and also as a center mid) a bit like Daley Blind as I wrote before. I grasped at one of his dribblings today though, such an elegant player with a great physique. Looks tall and strong.

khoazany

I don't know if that's permanent or not, theoretically Devine was our starting U23 LB but he was MIA this season up until the FA Youth Cup game.
I think we'll play a lot of back 5 this season, especially when Puigmal or Laird are fit so we have a proper RWB so both of Devine and Fernandez will play.

AltiUn

I think we'll play a lot of back 5 this season, especially when Puigmal or Laird are fit so we have a proper RWB so both of Devine and Fernandez will play.
Yeah good shout actually.

GueRed

Kid was fantastic today. Really stands out at this level.
his performance was good. however brighton were poor.

remember this is virtually Youth level lets not get carried away.

its still early days for him at the club let him develop before heaping the hype.....

the real test will be when he evetually trains with the first team and when he goes out loan playing against men, playing mens football.
there's still plenty of time before all that..

NYAS

his performance was good. however brighton were poor.

remember this is virtually Youth level lets not get carried away.

its still early days for him at the club let him develop before heaping the hype.....

the real test will be when he evetually trains with the first team and when he goes out loan playing against men, playing mens football.
there's still plenty of time before all that..
He’s stood out at this level in most games he’s played, not just Brighton. Me saying that isn’t hyping him up, it’s just a fact.

GueRed

He’s stood out at this level in most games he’s played, not just Brighton. Me saying that isn’t hyping him up, it’s just a fact.
there were alot of 'fantastic' performances yesterday

you picking him out using superlatives like 'fantastic' when he was good. And saying he 'stands out' amongst his peers is definitely hyping him up

seen this all before

just lets just see/enjoy how all it unfolds

NYAS

you picking him out using superlatives like 'fantastic' when he was good. And saying he 'stands out' amongst his peers is definitely hyping him up

seen this all before

Again you’re choosing to focus on yesterday as if it was his first game with us.

Yes he was fantastic in that game, as with others he has played, and yes he stands out so far. Those are facts. I haven’t mentioned anything about how he will turn out in the future. He could turn into Alexander Buttner tomorrow.

I have to say, it’s a very weird thing to have an issue with on a Saturday morning. Go enjoy your day mate.

GueRed

Again you’re choosing to focus on yesterday as if it was his first game with us.

Yes he was fantastic in that game, as with others he has played, and yes he stands out so far. Those are facts. I haven’t mentioned anything about how he will turn out in the future. He could turn into Alexander Buttner tomorrow.

I have to say, it’s a very weird thing to have an issue with on a Saturday morning. Go enjoy your day mate.
:lol: he's only played a few games and you're the one hyping him up already

if you saw the likes of Scholes, Beckham and Butt back in the days playing in the A and B teams back in the day like i did i think you'd explode

seen this all before mate

Prodigal7

seen this all before

:lol: he's only played a few games and you're the one hyping him up already

if you saw the likes of Scholes, Beckham and Butt back in the days playing in the A and B teams back in the day like i did i think you'd explode

seen this all before mate
Is it a foreign thing? He’s played a number of matches and looked like he’s playing below his level. If he was English the entire caf would be in overdrive. Hopefully we don’t hold him back, I see no reason for him needing a loan when players doing less than him have gone into the first team without a loan.

limerickcitykid

There once was a kid from Toronto...
Is it a foreign thing? He’s played a number of matches and looked like he’s playing below his level. If he was English the entire caf would be in overdrive. Hopefully we don’t hold him back, I see no reason for him needing a loan when players doing less than him have gone into the first team without a loan.
He’s played 2 matches which were even fully televised.

If was English the caf wouldn’t have a clue who he is. Case in point, Will Fish. Is the same age and already the captain and regularly been the best player on the pitch. Added to his phenomenal u23s appearances last season as a 16 year old. Where is the caf going into overdrive for him?

The only foreign thing is overhyping every single foreign academy signing ever.

AltiUn

If was English the caf wouldn’t have a clue who he is. Case in point, Will Fish. Is the same age and already the captain and regularly been the best player on the pitch. Added to his phenomenal u23s appearances last season as a 16 year old. Where is the caf going into overdrive for him?

I'm kind of glad the Caf haven't learned about Fish yet, the kid's a gem but you just know as soon as people learn his name they'll be begging for him to play at every opportunity.

M16Red

So... Any good? Missed all the unders games so far..

Who has kicked on?

Inigo Montoya

Leave Wayne Rooney alone!!
I'm kind of glad the Caf haven't learned about Fish yet, the kid's a gem but you just know as soon as people learn his name they'll be begging for him to play at every opportunity.
I just want a Fish in the line up for all the stupidest puns that Martin Tyler thinks he’s dreamt up

Prodigal7

Fish has done well but the FA youth cup against Chelsea showed how far he needs to go. Mengi looks significantly ahead of him at the moment. Alvaro has excelled in every single game across all age groups and people seem annoyed, referencing for some abstract reason how much better they thought Giggs, Scholes and Butt were. I get the feeling a lot would like us to have the same system as Bilbao and become some sort of Brexit fc homage.

Mickson

Fish has done well but the FA youth cup against Chelsea showed how far he needs to go. Mengi looks significantly ahead of him at the moment. Alvaro has excelled in every single game across all age groups and people seem annoyed, referencing for some abstract reason how much better they thought Giggs, Scholes and Butt were. I get the feeling a lot would like us to have the same system as Bilbao and become some sort of Brexit fc homage.
Agree. Fish was hardly brilliant against Brighton either. Good prospect though.

Ashish Negi

Can be option for senior team but he need to register as a Foreigner for senior team as he has not trained in England for 2 years. What are exact rule for players like him?