Alvaro Morata

MrEleson

Rather have Arnatouvic than Morata? Christ…

Morata isn’t great by any stretch but that’s still a ludicrous statement to make.

Enrique is still calling this guy up for Spain. He’s a good player but as previously mentioned, struggles with mentality issues and confidence in front of goal. As a back-up and with the options on the market, he’s the best choice if the price is right imo.

Witchking

Morata isn’t great by any stretch but that’s still a ludicrous statement to make.

Enrique is still calling this guy up for Spain. He’s a good player but as previously mentioned, struggles with mentality issues and confidence in front of goal. As a back-up and with the options on the market, he’s the best choice if the price is right imo.
Back up? If Ronaldo leaves and Martial continues the way he is, Morata will be the main striker.

MrEleson

Back up? If Ronaldo leaves and Martial continues the way he is, Morata will be the main striker.
Yeah that’s what I thought too but I was being conservative in my post. I think he would start over Martial if he came. If not immediately then eventually.

croadyman

Any chance that Benni could help him with the confidence in front of goal, in terms of mentality issues we need to employ someone to help players with that.

SER19

The biggest wet lettuce I've seen in the Premier league.