6.1 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jam

Whats the legal ground for financial punishment if he was ten, and likely subordinate to others, when this happened?

Or are they literally stretching the law because they know he has a bit of money now?

Seems bizarre to be chasing people ten years later for money after being smuggled into the country as children.

klayton88

Whats the legal ground for financial punishment if he was ten, and likely subordinate to others, when this happened?
Take his SNES off him and make him do the washing up AND the drying for a whole week.

Bwuk

With how bad Martial has been performing, I don't see how Amad could do any worse.

Assuming he's over his illness and it isn't anything serious I'd start him against Sociedad.

drmuji

and Shoretire.

In terms of potential I think Mejbri and Shoretire are up there too, depends on luck, opportunities and dedication who ends up being the best of the three, I feel.

Mejbri could be a top box to box midfielder if he continues to improve is positioning and defensive work. Otherwise he may suffer the 'Pogba positional paradox'. He's also a little bit of a hot head and a whinge (a bit like Bruno in that regard I guess). I reckon he will have the physique to match his technical skills in the end and be a really good PL player at least if he doesn't get in his own way.

Shoretire, I love as a 10. Clever player, works hard and smart and technically gifted. His footwork is phenomenal. Only just turned 17 and hopefully we can see him improve his productivity in the 23s. All the reports are that he's a level headed, bright, dedicated lad so expect to see him being given opportunities as soon as he is physically ready for it.
That's a very interesting thing you have put forward. I really think Mejbri is a great number 10 and I really hope that he translate his talent into proper success. Shoretire is proving his worth as well but I think he is better suited as an inverted winger (Mata kinda role).
Add to that Diallo and pallistri and Hugo, that makes some great talent coming up

Bebestation

Im a doctor btw, my IQ destroys yours
I'm not trying to overrate him (because I've hardly seen him) but I feel he is going to be one of the most important player of our season because his management has a big influence on the first team.

Is Ole going to give him his debut soon? Or is he only here for the u23s? Is he going to keep him u23 to show Woodward we need a RW a bit like Mourinho and Mctomminay? If not then when is the debut?

He is very young and going to be imperfect but it will finally give us a RW that can take players on and create some width, chances or take a shot.

It give us the opportunity to play Greenwood in the centre whilst having a RW that isnt Rashford.
This can arguably be the same with Cavani.

If Martial gets more central games then he has a Pacey dribbling RW with a left foot he can try hold the ball for.

I think he is ages away from a debut because I dont think Ole feels its comfortable for Amad to start during the rise in pressure of the clubs (and arguably the racist comments to nearly every ethnic player) - yet if it happens soon we might get that kick of an extra new player in the first team.

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Amad was quite literally the victim of child trafficking at the age of 10, but apparently it was all dodgy documents so that he could pretend to be younger than he is to eventually become a professional footballer swindling Manchester United 8 years later.

Berbasbullet

Too Boring For A Funny Tagline
Amad was quite literally the victim of child trafficking at the age of 10, but apparently it was all dodgy documents so that he could pretend to be younger than he is to eventually become a professional footballer swindling Manchester United 8 years later.
Legit, perfect example of the media influencing people.

laughtersassassin

Why would I need either? It's a legit concern giving all the issues surrounding his identity and documents.
It's not a legit concern if you do any due diligence.

One, look at the size of the lad.

Two, look at the photos of him and Pogba when Pogba played for Juventus. He is very clearly a very young teenager.

So no he isn't an age cheat.

Dr. Dwayne

Self proclaimed tagline king.
Is that supposed to be an accusation of racism? The guy had forged documents that lied about his identity, is it that great of a stretch that is age is also a slight lie?
No, it's just a bit of fun at your expense (and the Daily Mail's). I cannot resist an easy joke. :)

But a 10 year old cannot be an age cheat. How can he be responsible for that?

Status
Not open for further replies.