6.1 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

Toad

What a performance. Plenty of minutes under his belt, hope he gets another 10 minutes this season because he could be well in with a chance for player of the season.

Zoo

Reminded of Sterling when he broke through at Liverpool. You can see the talent easily.

lost7

Ole: Buys a RW.

Also Ole: Introduces him and plays him at LW.

:houllier:

On a serious note, thought he showed some good technique and skill to get around two Sociedad players at the end there. Hoping to see a bit more of him at RW. It honestly can't hurt us to test him there.
That did my head in. But anyways, nice little cameo, but now he's got to start in the return fixture

CM

Would've been nice to see him get a bit longer and/or play on the right. Hopefully he gets to start the home leg now

Oldtraffordboy

Wasn't really paying attention by the end, but saw him try a bit of skill that didn't work and looked terrible.

Sell.

el3mel

Nothing to evaluate, I mean he touched the ball only once I believe. I hope we play him on right next time though. We don't need another one on the left, we have plenty there.

Drainy

Ole: Buys a RW.

Also Ole: Introduces him and plays him at LW.

:houllier:

On a serious note, thought he showed some good technique and skill to get around two Sociedad players at the end there. Hoping to see a bit more of him at RW. It honestly can't hurt us to test him there.
Happened to Pellistri in the 23s too :lol:

kidbob

He's the best player I've ever seen. The way he walked onto the pitch after being subbed on was incredible.

TrustInJanuzaj

'Liverpool are a proper club'
Didn’t get the ball in 15 minutes which is a shame. Personally think he should have been on at 60 minutes but Ole really is extremely risk averse. He has to start next week surely.

RUCK4444

Wish he came on earlier, nice little cameo though showing his pace and footwork.

Really looking forward to seeing more from him. Hopefully he plays the entire second leg.

croadyman

Would've been nice to see him get a bit longer and/or play on the right. Hopefully he gets to start the home leg now
Yeah could have brought him on at 3-0 but chuffed to see him finally get his first team debut

The holy trinity 68

The disparager
Nothing to evaluate, I mean he touched the ball only once I believe. I hope we play him on right next time though. We don't need another one on the left, we have plenty there.
He had 2 one touch passes and then a little dribble on the left side of the box and got tackled. He is rapid though, his acceleration is ridiculous. James, Diallo and Rashford are all lightning fast.

Didn’t get the ball in 15 minutes which is a shame. Personally think he should have been on at 60 minutes but Ole really is extremely risk averse. He has to start next week surely.
no. OGS played it right. at that point we are only 0-2 up. A goal for them at that point changes the entire tie.

The holy trinity 68

The disparager
i did think “not another bloody player who plays on the left”. We already have about 6!
Ole wanted to give James the full 90 minutes. He deserved to stay on, worked hard all game and got a goal. Diallo was only put on the left to get his debut and a few minutes to taste being on the pitch with the first team. Nothing to see with him being on the left really.

Ole wanted to give James the full 90 minutes. He deserved to stay on, worked hard all game and got a goal. Diallo was only put on the left to get his debut and a few minutes to taste being on the pitch with the first team. Nothing to see with him being on the left really.
Oh I agree, and the manager was proved right with James’ goal.

ivaldo

Mediocre Horse Whisperer, s'up wid chew?
Can't wait for this kid to start next leg. He's a star in the making.

Status
Not open for further replies.