6.1 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chief123

Who is better in South America or anywhere else?
I like to remain rational. I don’t watch much football outside of Europe but I would be very surprised if there is anyone better than him.

Bondi77

I like to remain rational. I don’t watch much football outside of Europe but I would be very surprised if there is anyone better than him.
So you are saying he is the best player in the world at the moment then?

drmuji

There are couple of players with similar attributes to him. You may not have heard of them but one plays for Argentina and other for Portugal. But, both these players are no way near as good as OUR OWN Amad

Lash

Supports
Millwall, Saint-Etienne
Was thinking the same, and he seems to make the right decision more often than not which is not the norm for such young players. It was also funny to see him frustrated when his teammates couldn`t find him!
Yeah, he seems very mature at that level for someone who hasn't played a lot of senior football.
Same. The dribbling and close control is what I largely expected from the reports on him. The vision and passing he showed in the highlights of this game is what really excites me and makes me think he might be ready much faster than I expected.
Me also, I was expecting more of an explosive tricky winger. I see why people have said he can play in the centre now as well.

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
He's going to come into a very physical league here. You can see the huge ability but he will need a gentle transition
He looks deceptively strong, but I agree given his height there might be some settling in required physicality wise

Cee90

Redcafe Fantasy Football Champion 2012/13
Do we think he has Sancho level ability?

I guess it’s too early to tell, but he certainly looks promising. Look forward to seeing him join us in January.

Drainy

I guess it’s too early to tell, but he certainly looks promising. Look forward to seeing him join us in January.
Not as productive as Sancho yet, but seems to have technical and physical attributes to be a potentially great player in the future if all goes well

RedRonaldo

Wishes to be oppressed.

In terms of raw talent I really think they are at same level.
In terms of productivity, will need to see whether he could match Sancho level one day.

HowYouDoin

He looks insanely talented. Sancho comparison?
Lets put it like this. If you didnt know anything about either player and you were shown a 10 seconds clip of both you would be more impressed by Diallo.
He just has it. Whatever that is. That special factor. Oozing talent. Whatever it is. He has it. He has it in spades.

We might as well sell Daniel James in january too cuz no way he"ll be getting minutes anymore.

Smores

He's going to come into a very physical league here. You can see the huge ability but he will need a gentle transition
Yeah i don't think we'll see much of him this year. He's a bit taller than Gomes obviously but he looks like he might have the same issues with slight frame.

A few senior games this season whilst he packs on some muscle is probably about all we can expect.

HowYouDoin

Yeah i don't think we'll see much of him this year. He's a bit taller than Gomes obviously but he looks like he might have the same issues with slight frame.

A few senior games this season whilst he packs on some muscle is probably about all we can expect.
You are wrong. He will easily replace Daniel James.

tenpoless

No 6-pack, just 2Pac
Supports
4-4-2 classic
Nice clip but why does he play from the left.
Why.
Why left.
How many more till this madness stop.
Even Mike Phelan can play left forward these days.

sglowrider

Thinks the caf is 'wokeish'.
It's a more interesting bench going forward. We can bring on players off the bench who each bring different skillsets to change a game. Finally.

Bebestation

Im a doctor btw, my IQ destroys yours
I always viewed the Italian League as strong or physical.

They never seemed to have weak players. Defenders from back in my favourite times of the 90's to midfielders like Gattuso and then even now you have players like Smalling, Lukaku, Dzeko, Ronaldo, Milinkovic Savic etc - it's hardly a ballet game there even now.

They just have something bit that seems at a different pace to the BPL but I dont feel strength is one of them.

I dont think Amad Diallo will struggle with the strength here if he did well in the Serie A in the little chances he had.

Zlatans Knee

Presumably it should be easier to get his work permit sorted when he is actually featuring for the Atalanta first team?

RedSky

Shepherd’s Delight
Scout
I see we haven't learnt our lesson and we're already bigging him up and comparing him to one of the best young talents in Europe before he's even completed 90mins senior football. :p

brzez

Who is he going to be compared to when he comes to the Premier League? Saka?

MalcolmTucker

I always viewed the Italian League as strong or physical.

They never seemed to have weak players. Defenders from back in my favourite times of the 90's to midfielders like Gattuso and then even now you have players like Smalling, Lukaku, Dzeko, Ronaldo, Milinkovic Savic etc - it's hardly a ballet game there even now.

They just have something bit that seems at a different pace to the BPL but I dont feel strength is one of them.

I dont think Amad Diallo will struggle with the strength here if he did well in the Serie A in the little chances he had.
He's played about 30 minutes of football in Serie A so I don't think any conclusions can be drawn either way.

Having said that, I'm excited and I'm certain we have bought the next Messi

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
I see we haven't learnt our lesson and we're already bigging him up and comparing him to one of the best young talents in Europe before he's even completed 90mins senior football. :p
Ah yeah but we'll feel like geniuses if he turns out to be the next Pele.

Bebestation

He's played about 30 minutes of football in Serie A so I don't think any conclusions can be drawn either way.

Having said that, I'm excited and I'm certain we have bought the next Messi
That's fair I know feck all about Amad but I was more talking about the Serie A and how it's not really weak as people think when comparing it to the PL.

KW2006

Currently not as good as Sancho, not even close. But his ceiling maybe higher due to his natural explosive speed and low gravity.

Kearnkoff69

Hard to tell much from such a short cameo, but he clearly has great touch and ball control. Never seemed worried about receiving the ball in tight quarters, turning first time, etc.

Idxomer

:lol: Great!
Another natural left winger. We hate right wing

No way he's going to play ahead of Rashford.
James replacement?
He wasn't playing left-wing, more as a second striker but his natural position is on the right.

Bebestation

James replacement?
Hes left footed I think and is a inverted RW I thought, looks more technical so can play both that's all.

James replacement?
He's not, he's played literally his whole youth career at right-wing and is very natural coming in on his left foot. Just got put in at left wing for the last twenty minutes as he can play there too and is fairly two-footed.

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies

James replacement?
Honestly people really need to start learning the definition of "natural". It's about time we did a Caf seminar on it.

SirMarcusRashford

Currently not as good as Sancho, not even close. But his ceiling maybe higher due to his natural explosive speed and low gravity.
Ceiling higher than Sancho? :confused: Have you ever seen Sancho play? He's basically a younger version of Neymar.

People was saying skies the limit for a younger Neymar and people said the same about Sancho a few months ago, many people thinking he along with Haaland/Mbappe are the next heirs to Messi/Ronaldo.

Just because he's been out of form for a couple of months, doesn't mean he's no longer here and doesn't mean a 18 year old kid who barely anyone even heard of until United signed him and a player who hasn't really played for Atlanta (other than around 60 mins) since United signed him has a higher ceiling than him, there is just nothing to warrent this view point, other than short sighted bias, Sancho as proved himself to be one of the best young talents in world football, Amad hasn't YET.

Status
Not open for further replies.