Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

Annihilate Now!

...or later, I'm not fussy
Scout
The absolute sicko in mean just keeps thinking how funny it'll be if he's totally rubbish

Obviously I certainly hope he won't be... and I don't think he will be... but after the build up on here the sadist in me can't help but think it'll be kinda funny.... right?

Smores

Did Ole say something like "we have him if we need him" in the presser? If so I wonder if he'll even be used off the bench.
Pretty much sounded like they're included for match day experience only.

I'd hope he'll get some minutes but i can forsee it being a tight game and Ole not using him.

BR7

Whats the legal ground for financial punishment if he was ten, and likely subordinate to others, when this happened?

Or are they literally stretching the law because they know he has a bit of money now?

Seems bizarre to be chasing people ten years later for money after being smuggled into the country as children.
Ridiculous, surprised they didn’t give him a week in the cells. 10 years old ffs

red_de_pologne

The absolute sicko in mean just keeps thinking how funny it'll be if he's totally rubbish

Obviously I certainly hope he won't be... and I don't think he will be... but after the build up on here the sadist in me can't help but think it'll be kinda funny.... right?
This already happened with Bebe, we had our laughs, now I'd like another Ronaldo please

BR7

Would love Ole to throw a curveball with Cavani missing and Martial a doubt and play;

—————Rest of Team——————
Diallo——Greenwood——Rashford

That would be such an exciting front three on paper. No chance Ole is bold/brave enough to try it though so I expect we will see Mata or James again.
The future :-))) would love to see it now even just for a game to see what it looks like

Nick7

The only time I have pulled my hamstring was in training.

United has said that Amad wants to be called only Amad and not Traore or Diallo (as I understand) same with Hannibal (not Mejbri).
I pulled my hamstring jumping out of bed :(

Never got injured while playing football but that did me in.

red_de_pologne

Did Ole say something like "we have him if we need him" in the presser? If so I wonder if he'll even be used off the bench.
Was wondering what does that even mean? In what scenario do we not need him? When we're winning 2-0? But that would be the perfect moment to give him some minutes. Do we need him at 0-2 down? Or at 0-0 in 80th minute?

Bilbo

TeaBaggins

No

ROFLUTION

Wow, you're such a sicko!

Bebestation

Im a doctor btw, my IQ destroys yours
Was wondering what does that even mean? In what scenario do we not need him? When we're winning 2-0? But that would be the perfect moment to give him some minutes. Do we need him at 0-2 down? Or at 0-0 in 80th minute?
I think its because cavani and Martial is injured. If one recovers then he wont give the debut.

Either we play a 352 or 442 if they remain injured. we can stick to the 4231with giving amad his debut.

Still ill

Fantasy Football Champ 2018
Cannot believe Diallo thread below Chong thread. This place is an embarrassment.

tomaldinho1

Comes on, trips over his laces and scores an o.g. subbed off immediately

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Yes a kid has a forged birth certificate, forged passport, lies about his name and parentage, but it's completely unthinkable that he lied about his age.
‘Lies about his name and parentage’ :lol: He was instructed as a child to go by the surname Traore and pretend the man who trafficked him into Italy was his father. Again. I must stress. Amad was a victim child in this matter, not the criminal perpetrator.

Why would Amad lie about his age? As @Rozay has correctly pointed out, he came to Italy to live. There’s no benefit of Amad pretending he was 10 if he was really 12. There were no footballing reasons at all, he found a football club much later, which is when his unfortunate origin story began to unravel.

You’ve said you were ‘just making a point’ — which has been refuted quite well by many in this thread — yet here you still are persisting. It’s a strange one...

Tony247

Fantastic ball control and dribbling skill. Need to improve the workrate wee bit.

JTW95

Gullible sausage
Nice to see a cameo. Brought on too late to really show what he can do but he looks ridiculously fast.

Berbasbullet

Too Boring For A Funny Tagline
@Mainoldo cheeky sub appearance on Sunday and I will accept your 5 great British spondoolies with all the love I can! :D

MattofManchester

Ole: Buys a RW.

Also Ole: Introduces him and plays him at LW.

:houllier:

On a serious note, thought he showed some good technique and skill to get around two Sociedad players at the end there. Hoping to see a bit more of him at RW. It honestly can't hurt us to test him there.

Dinghy

Gave up too easy the one time he had a proper chance to do something. Still MOTM.

Status
Not open for further replies.