5.7 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

diarm

It's on (South African) SuperSport Football Plus if anyone is searching for illegal activity to report.

Bestietom

Hope he is given more game time this season. I think both he and Pellestri have great talent.

Adnan

Talent Spotter
Saudi Arabia have been the much better team in the first 30 minutes and are controlling the bulk of the game.

Adnan

Talent Spotter
1-1 at half time with Saudi Arabia the better team. Ivory Coast have played on the back foot with Amad not seeing much of the ball. Saudi Arabia must've controlled 60% of the possession.

Rozay

Master of Hindsight
Still had some bright moments and has weighted a couple of great passes.

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Buy your stocks in Amad Diallo Fan TV whilst they're still low, broskis

Seven Seas Sardines

Ivory Coast really has a team of 11 Baillys slide-tackling, dribbling, flying around with their pants on their knees. I'll enjoy my time over there when it comes.

Adnan

Talent Spotter
that was great. There were men over too so he played the move perfectly letting his team overload. He’s as promising as you’ll see really.
Saudi Arabia were the better team for around 60 minutes IMO. So it wasn't a easy game for him and he did what you'd expect of a young talent with all things considered. But I'm hoping to see him start for us (United) soon in a game where he can get on the ball more often and express himself.

GledTheRed

Saudi Arabia were the better team for around 60 minutes IMO. So it wasn't a easy game for him and he did what you'd expect of a young talent with all things considered. But I'm hoping to see him start for us (United) soon in a game where he can get on the ball more often and express himself.
He needs to start with the first team instead of getting rolled out with the second string.

Adnan

Talent Spotter
He needs to start with the first team instead of getting rolled out with the second string.
He can play either side and also in the hole if needs be. But if I was the coach of Ivory Coast, i'd be tempted to play him off the main striker against Germany and Brazil.

But i'm hopeful he will become a mainstay in our first team before long and he's naturally suited to playing on the right. I'm looking forward to seeing how Amad and Hannibal develop in the coming seasons. I've watched both players at youth level at Atalanta and Monaco previously, so hopefully they will both go on and fulfil their undoubted potential.

UnitedRepublic

Lovely measured passing and so smooth with the ball at his feet. We got a real talent on our hands this is one of them players if he doesn’t realise his potential at United he’ll probably do it some where else. Hopefully he gets a lot of game time this season for his developments sake. I can even see him as an AM in the future thats where he might end up.

MattofManchester

Given our lack of RW, it was strange we didn't give much of a chance last season. Here's to hoping we see more of him this coming.
Looks a real talent.

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
Given our lack of RW, it was strange we didn't give much of a chance last season. Here's to hoping we see more of him this coming.
Looks a real talent.
I'd guess Solskjaer didn't think he was ready, looked far too good for U23s when he played though so he can't have been miles away.

MDFC Manager

Looks a real talent.
I think he does need to fill out his body a bit more. But I do think that once he gets a consistent run of games, he'll be flying

Ali Dia

Souness's Super Sub/George Weahs Talented Cousin
Scouting masterclass by the club. Real genuine world class potential if he can keep his feet on the ground and stay injury free. I wonder are the club hoping he has one more growth spurt and a big push on the weights once he stops growing before they start using him from the start in consecutive games. He’s still so slight I feel like the club are doing the right thing by him keeping him keen but holding him back

AjaxCunian

vexingwijsneus
Supports
Ajax & United
He's the most talented young player we have rn, bar Greenwood.
I think Amad might be even more talented, he might not be as (physically) ready but his football brain, technique, vision and creativity is something else. He does right things with and off the ball all the time, more so than Mason who can be very average when he isn't close to the goal.

That being said, Mason has been playing at a far higher level for the past 2 years.

AjaxCunian

vexingwijsneus
Supports
Ajax & United
A 5 yard square pass? Jesus, i'm happy for Amad but it seems we cant praise one of our players without shitting on another one.
It's probably about the composure and dribble but your point is valid, no need to bring James in this. It is frustrating for many fans that minutes go to James whilst Diallo will be on the bench or playing for the u23's, but that is something different altogether.

Status
Not open for further replies.