5.7 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

flameinthesun

Needs a good performance to stake a claim in the rangers team. If he can get regular game time, show us that he is ready then next season could be very interesting for him. Has all the talent in the world, the only issue is his strength and his speed. Could be a david silva type player hopefully or end up like angel gomes, a tad bit too small and slow to make it in the prem.

sglowrider

Thinks the caf is 'wokeish'.
I find it crazy that the club could spend £20m on an 18 year old, barely give him a chance and now loan him to a league equivalent to the bottom half of the Championship bar two teams. If you believe he’s a quality player and willing to pay that sum of money why not give him a chance in the first team? At the time we needed a starting RW. Instead the club signed two RW both under 20, which are now loaned out of the club, then spent £70m on another RW at the age of 21. At times I don’t understand the club’s strategy at all. That £20m could have gone towards a CM which we desperately need. I feel he’s another player who will end up not living up to the hype. I’m not necessarily blaming the player, just that the move to United was a bad one. He’s played about 10 first teams games in his entire career.
I can see both Sancho and Amad playing in the middle at some point in their careers. They don't have a blistering pace but good enough. But the speed that they possess is speed when with the ball.
What they are, are very technical players with good visions and an eye for a pass and yet penetrate/play in traffic ie. beat their man/defenders and creating space. (Amad was on the list of the best 100 kids to look out for a couple of years back.)

I said this before Sancho was bought that I can see him replacing Bruno in a few years time. Amad has pretty fast first 3-5metres acceleration but releases the ball faster than say Sancho. Amad will be a faster version of a Mata in a few seasons time. But will be a winger for now.

sglowrider

Needs a good performance to stake a claim in the rangers team. If he can get regular game time, show us that he is ready then next season could be very interesting for him. Has all the talent in the world, the only issue is his strength and his speed. Could be a david silva type player hopefully or end up like angel gomes, a tad bit too small and slow to make it in the prem.
Hagi is out for the rest of the season. So its Amad's slot too lose.

MayosNoun

Supports
Chelsea
Aribo is a fantastic talent. I was very surprised he went upto Scotland. It’ll be good to see him and Diallo linking up.

Swedish_Plumber

Certainly wouldnt have been my pick for a loan, would prefer premier league or championship. Hope it works out for him though... I just feel like he'd need to be putting out Messi and Ronaldo numbers for goals and assists for it to actually mean something in terms of the United team. For example Ryan Christie was good in Scotland and he's now at 3rd placed Bournemouth in the championship. So he'd need to be better than good.
You can do well in Scotland and it translates into good performances at the top level in England too. There are plenty of players who’ve made a good go of it.

If you’re talented enough and apply the attitude you can make that transition. Amad doesn’t have to be putting up anywhere near those type of numbers as that’s not his game.

If he can acclimatise to the physicality and work on other weaknesses then we all know his talent and capability of bringing it back to United.

Still ill

Fantasy Football Champ 2018
Wow, didn't expect him to be straight in the starting 11! Exciting stuff. Come on, Amad. A bizarre feeling to be rooting for Rangers. I feel a bit dirty. Let's ho with an Amad hat-trick in a 4-3 defeat.

GoonerBear

Supports
Arsenal

So what's Rangers' formation then? Who's up front?
Kent wide left, Itten as central striker, Diallo right.

Kamara, Aribo and Arfield are the midfield 3.

Dingwall where Ross County play is a small ground north of Inverness, and we are having a bit of a storm at the moment so the football might be a bit different to what you guys are used to. :wenger:

Last edited:

Bwuk

Hopefully manages to get himself a goal and into the starting line up for the Old Firm on Wednesday

sglowrider

Kent wide left, Itten as central striker, Diallo left.

Kamara, Aribo and Arfield are the midfield 3.

Dingwall where Ross County play is a small ground north of Inverness, and we are having a bit of a storm at the moment so the football might be a bit different to what you guys are used to. :wenger:
How do they get around the place? Fly up to Inverness?

DJ_21

Evens winner of 'Odds or Evens 2022/2023'
Looking forward to watching him play in his first game for rangers. I think he can really push on and show us his talents while at rangers… I’m hoping he can return here and play a big part in our team next season.

GoonerBear

Supports
Arsenal
How do they get around the place? Fly up to Inverness?
Coach up I imagine. Probably about a 3 hr journey from Glasgow. Wondering if they might stay overnight in Inverness for the early kick off time.

prateik

feck me.. when was the last time we heard We shall not be moved at OT?
I'm sad now.

Status
Not open for further replies.