Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

MayosNoun

Supports
Chelsea
Bassey is incredible. What a cross that is.

Safe to say heading is not Diallo’s strong point.

Garethw

scored 25-30 goals a season as a right footed RW
He looks like he’d fall over if someone farted in his direction. He seriously needs to bulk up to survive in the PL.

TsuWave

“bulk up to survive in the PL”

the same league that had Yossi Benayoun doing bits for West Ham

dubplate warrior

This is a bit over the top. Everybody has a ‘cognitive bias’ except you?
I recall Bruno’s first season- it wasn’t just goals inflated by penalties, but some beautiful assists and creative play. It’s true he’s been poor this season, but have a little balance, surely?
I was replying to a post which stated I have a recency bias, in reality how much of his career at united has he consistently played well throughout the entire 90 minutes? Stats masked his crap performances, it's just the numbers aren't there anymore. I'd go as far as saying coutinho is a better player than him.

dubplate warrior

I really wonder how some of our fans are going to go back to supporting him after how overly harsh they have been with Bruno....I really dont like it. It feels like every decent player we have gets shafted by our fans and the ones actually causing us to be poor go relatively unscathed.
Those poor players, how will they survive?

We've protected dross for far too long and exalted players who are nowhere near the prerequisite quality required to win trophies. If we want to win trophies we need to control games, you can't do that with Bruno in the team.

Last edited:

Swedish_Plumber

I’ll be proven wrong here as rangers will go in to win but pretty ridiculous that he’s been taken off. Him and Bassey the only ones doing anything for rangers

Blood Mage

He needs to be playing in a more technical league. Send him to the Eredivisie next season.

MayosNoun

Supports
Chelsea
I’ll be proven wrong here as rangers will go in to win but pretty ridiculous that he’s been taken off. Him and Bassey the only ones doing anything for rangers
What? 100% correct decision.

He was playing well but he was getting sent off if he stayed on any longer. This ref is ridiculously poor.

Stobzilla

Official Team Perv
I can go back to my default setting of wanting Rangers to lose now, stupid by GVB to hook him when him and Basset are the only two who are showing any quality out there today

Swedish_Plumber

What? 100% correct decision.

He was playing well but he was getting sent off if he stayed on any longer. This ref is ridiculously poor.
You can’t know that for sure. There’s no risk with Gio, weird management to take off your most threatening player rather than have a word with the guy or send a message on.

He’s brought on a hard worker over Sakala too who’s been much more important to rangers this season.

lefty_jakobz

I ❤️ moses
I really want to see ETH turn him from good to great. Think he has nags of potential just needs a consistent run of games and he’ll come good. Hopefully.

Gio

★★★★★★★★
Supports
Rangers
He’d be ideal to help unlock Hearts camped in like this. Problem is he was on a yellow and one foul/piece of dissent away from a red.

Blzbud

I like the way he took his substitution too, no drama, just applaud crowd and off you go. It should be the minimum expected but it’s not hard to imagine other young players in his situation being a bit more melodramatic about it, even with the red card looming.

tjb

Those poor players, how will they survive?

We've protected dross for far too long and exalted players who are nowhere near the prerequisite quality required to win trophies. If we want to win trophies we need to control games, you can't do that with Bruno in the team.
Are we gonna act like Bruno hasn't been our top player since he came. Focus on the players that are causing the issues. Bruno is not the reason we don't control games. Our full backs and centre midfielders are obviously the cause of that. You eould think the 19/20 season would have taught people that. Bruno came in January 2020. We did not control games before him. I don't know where that ridiculous notion came from. Reminds me of the Ronaldo pressing agenda. Even with Pogba to a degree, he suffered because the players behind him could not move the ball quickly enough to the attacking regions. De Bruyne would struggle in our team, as would any no.10, even Messi. Our build up play is clearly the issue in attack, asking him to aimlessly rotate possession will not solve that. In defence, our inability to prevent counters again caused by the shoddy positioning and poor anticipation of our midfielders and full backs. The guy who created the most chances in the league is the issue. Earlier the guy who was scoring most of our goals was the issue. I can never understand that line of thinking

Status
Not open for further replies.