5.7 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bondi77

A mid table Championship side would be great so long as he gets a lot of games.
I just read that Palace May be interested so that will be great.

Last edited:

flappyjay

So Ole has confirmed he will be going out on loan apparently. Disappointed as I think he's better than Dan James but it is what it is . Hope it's a premier league team.
With the signing of Ronaldo do you still believe in your hearts of hearts that Amad /James will get minutes. Even Martial should be very worried.

laughtersassassin

I was 100% that I'd rather keep Amad than loan him out.
With Ronaldo coming in we have to loan Amad and I'd even sell James as well tbh

Desert Eagle

Punjabi Dude
With the signing of Ronaldo do you still believe in your hearts of hearts that Amad /James will get minutes. Even Martial should be very worried.
Ronaldo will take minutes from Martial and Cavani. I don't think he's competing for a winger spot tbh. For those the pecking order is Greenwood/rashford, Sancho and then James. I'd rather diallo than James wouldn't you?

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
Glad he's going out on loan. Realistically he won't get any gametime here for the next year or 2. Needs to prove himself elsewhere that he can handle it physically, and then he'll be a top player IMO.

Would be surprised if it's in the prem tbh given nobody would offer enough game time, a championship loan wouldn't be a bad idea.

flappyjay

Ronaldo will take minutes from Martial and Cavani. I don't think he's competing for a winger spot tbh. For those the pecking order is Greenwood/rashford, Sancho and then James. I'd rather diallo than James wouldn't you?
Martial gets added from strikers to wingers unless he leaves before the window closes.

Pogba Ronaldo Sancho
Martial cavani Greenwood

This is before Rashford returns from injury.

Ali Dia

Souness's Super Sub/George Weahs Talented Cousin
Would someone like Dortmund Leipzig or Ajax actually play him because a season or two on loan there could really launch him. We would obviously be keen to avoid another Adnan type situation but Amad seems like a more grounded and focused prospect. He has his choice of clubs now he just needs the guarantee of major playing time and the luck of picking the right manager and staying fit and he’ll be a massive hit. Even Salzburg with their CL football could be another shout.

KirkDuyt

Supports
Feyenoord
Would someone like Dortmund Leipzig or Ajax actually play him because a season or two on loan there could really launch him. We would obviously be keen to avoid another Adnan type situation but Amad seems like a more grounded and focused prospect. He has his choice of clubs now he just needs the guarantee of major playing time and the luck of picking the right manager and staying fit and he’ll be a massive hit. Even Salzburg with their CL football could be another shout.
He wouldn't get any game time at Ajax honestly, they're very well equipped out wide with Tadic, Antony, Neres, Berghuis and that kid they just bought (I forget the name).

If rumours are true and he joins Feyenoord, I would be very excited, but can't imagine it really. Surely you'd prefer him to gain experience in a stronger league.

He would of course get to play in the greatest stadium of the world, which is nice.

Adnan

Talent Spotter
If he did end up at Feyenoord, then the plus point will be learning from a very bright, young up and coming coach in Arne Slot who is very possession heavy and had his AZ team well drilled positionally. And similarly to Guardiola, he has shown a liking to a inverted fullback strategy which provides even more potential solutions in attack.

ghagua

Both need to be shown the door this window. Leeds still might want James, Martial will be harder to get out of the door because of his salary. Sell them if we can and use that money to get a midfielder in.

rotherham_red

I don't think it's Feyenoord. Ole said the outline agreement was already made with the loan club, so if Feyenoord have joined the race now, then it's likely that they are already too late.

ArjenIsM3

He wouldn't get any game time at Ajax honestly, they're very well equipped out wide with Tadic, Antony, Neres, Berghuis and that kid they just bought (I forget the name).

If rumours are true and he joins Feyenoord, I would be very excited, but can't imagine it really. Surely you'd prefer him to gain experience in a stronger league.

He would of course get to play in the greatest stadium of the world, which is nice.
Not sure if that 1 game in the Arena is factored into the equation really

laughtersassassin

I don't think it's Feyenoord. Ole said the outline agreement was already made with the loan club, so if Feyenoord have joined the race now, then it's likely that they are already too late.
Someone here in the CAF told me over PM he was going to Feynoord. And that was 4-5 days ago before any journalist said anything.

So I reckon he is gone to Feynoord.

Ali Dia

Souness's Super Sub/George Weahs Talented Cousin

Hahaha I hope he goes to you guys. It sounds possibly like it’s on. You are in the Europa league?

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Not too bothered about league quality — I just want him playing consistent senior football. He could easily get like double figure G/As at somewhere like Feyenoord which means he comes back with morale sky high.

SATA

Feyenoord is a good club and the Dutch league is a decent one, and it’s v.Persie’s former club! Just hope we put in a clause or condition that he plays every game there

dutchred

If he did end up at Feyenoord, then the plus point will be learning from a very bright, young up and coming coach in Arne Slot who is very possession heavy and had his AZ team well drilled positionally. And similarly to Guardiola, he has shown a liking to a inverted fullback strategy which provides even more potential solutions in attack.
agree 100 %. Would be a great loan and Slot is one of the best young coaches. He did wonders at AZ

UnitedWA

I'd rather sell Martial then letting Amad on loan. And I am generally worried about players who get loaned, can't remember any player who was on loan and later shined for United? When we got Ronaldo and Rooney (no matter how much Rooney was good) we didn't consider loaning them at all.

Adnan

Talent Spotter
Solskjaer: "Yes I do [expect him to go out on loan]. It’s not 100 per cent signed but we’ve agreed,” Ole said. “I don’t have to say which team it is yet [smiles], but we’ve found a place that Amad feels excited about and we feel excited about.”

Seems like the club in question has been decided on.

Adnan

Talent Spotter
agree 100 %. Would be a great loan and Slot is one of the best young coaches. He did wonders at AZ
Completely agree, could be a good learning curve under one of Holland's brightest young coaches who has a clear defined way of playing attacking football.

flappyjay

When we got Ronaldo and Rooney (no matter how much Rooney was good) we didn't consider loaning them at all.
Greenwood, McTominay and Rashford did not got on loan either. It's about circumstances, if he came in 2-3 years ago he would found a place in the team much easier. Same for Ronaldo and Rooney they came during a transition.

KirkDuyt

Supports
Feyenoord
Not sure if that 1 game in the Arena is factored into the equation really
:wenger:
Hahaha I hope he goes to you guys. It sounds possibly like it’s on. You are in the Europa league?
No we're in the conference league, which is why I sort of doubt he will join us. Not exactly the best competition to get some real experience.

VanDeBank

Ma’am
Amad would play nearly everything at Feyenoord. Their RW Jahanbakhsh is a former Eredivisie top scorer but seems injury prone (last season @ Brighton's bench), Linssen is an average LW that's been playing as a striker and doing alright. Their starting LW Sinisterra is a Columbian international and quite good. Outside of those 3 there are no competent back ups and Feyenoord is in the conference league so will play twice a week.

I don't think it's very likely. I'm sure there's an Europa League club in a better competition that can guarantee him game time. Amad probably earns more than every one of their players.

Last edited:

KirkDuyt

Supports
Feyenoord
Amad would play nearly everything at Feyenoord. Their RW Jahanbakhsh is a former Eredivisie top scorer but seems injury prone (last season @ Brighton's bench), Linssen is an average LW that's been playing as a striker and doing alright. Their starting LW Sinisterra is a Columbian international and quite good. Outside of those 3 there are no competent back ups and Feyenoord is in the conference league so will play twice a week.

I don't think it's very likely. I'm sure there's an Europa League club in a better competition that can guarantee him game time. Amad probably earns more than any Feyenoord player.
Can Diallo play as a striker? Both Sinesterra and Jahanbakhsh will probably start when fit. The latter is indeed injury prone, but also our best player. What we really lack is a striker, though I love Linssen for his work ethic and his vogeltjesdans.

Achilles McCool

I'd rather sell Martial then letting Amad on loan. And I am generally worried about players who get loaned, can't remember any player who was on loan and later shined for United? When we got Ronaldo and Rooney (no matter how much Rooney was good) we didn't consider loaning them at all.
Beckham

VanDeBank

Ma’am
Can Diallo play as a striker? Both Sinesterra and Jahanbakhsh will probably start when fit. The latter is indeed injury prone, but also our best player. What we really lack is a striker, though I love Linssen for his work ethic and his vogeltjesdans.
He's played CF and LW in youth teams a bit, but RW is his main position. You guys aren't really relying on a target man, Linssen isn't either.If Amad can't compete with Linssen he's probably not even good enough for the championship. With his salary (1m+/y) Feyenoord are in no position to get him just for depth. It'd be an Odegaard to Heerenveen type of loan.

KirkDuyt

Supports
Feyenoord
He's played CF and LW in youth teams a bit, but RW is his main position. You guys aren't really relying on a target man, Linssen isn't either.If Amad can't compete with Linssen he's probably not even good enough for the championship. With his salary (1m+/y) Feyenoord are in no position to get him just for depth. It'd be an Odegaard to Heerenveen type of loan.
We mostly don't rely on a target man, because the two we have (Bozenik and Bannis) are rubbish. If he can play centrally he will obviously play instead of Linssen.

Still, because we need a striker more than a winger I doubt he will actually join us. As you said, his salary is too much for is to be a depth signing.

Adisa

likes to take afvanadva wothowi doubt
His best performance for us was as a false 9.

I don't think it's very likely. I'm sure there's an Europa League club in a better competition that can guarantee him game time. Amad probably earns more than every one of their players.
Think it would be a waste for him to play LW.

Status
Not open for further replies.