Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

Raven

Very good goal.

But in fairness, so was Amads V Milan.

To hell with it, get then both in the team! Get Hannibal in there too!!
I doubt I'd go as far as very good but I'm delighted he bagged one. I think its fairly clear that Elanga is the more physically ready player but Amad is definitely the bigger talent.

Champ

Refuses to acknowledge existence of Ukraine
I doubt I'd go as far as very good but I'm delighted he bagged one. I think its fairly clear that Elanga is the more physically ready player but Amad is definitely the bigger talent.
That remains to be seen.

On current standings Elanga is the better all round player and ready for the first team.
I'm just glad they are both at United! And hopefully both here to stay.

laughtersassassin

I don't think the club ar doing it deliberately! I think the people making the decisions feel Amad isn't ready, I'm inclined to agree.

It's obvious that Elanga is ready.
Eh your missing the point entirely. Amad isn't playing any games at any level. That's the problem.

Still think Amad is better as well.but that point is moot.

Lash

Supports
Millwall, Saint-Etienne
He's part of an exciting future if we move some players on in the summer, think there's a place in the squad by getting rid of Lingard and VDB.

laughtersassassin

Wish a journalist would ask Ralf what's going on.

Madness that he is wasting his time here and not on loan by now

noodlehair

"It's like..."
Eh your missing the point entirely. Amad isn't playing any games at any level. That's the problem.

Still think Amad is better as well.but that point is moot.
I think Amad is the more talented of the two technically, but the difference is Elanga can already handle himself physically which is quite important in the premier league. He's also a lot more mature in his decision making and a lot more likely to make direct runs. If Rangnick wants to send a message to Rashford or Martial, Elanga is also the perfect player to use as he plays the same role and works his socks off.

i hope Amad gets a chance but I can see why Elanga is who Rangnick has put in.

-Supreme-

He's part of an exciting future if we move some players on in the summer, think there's a place in the squad by getting rid of Lingard and VDB.
Both Lingard and VDB have hardly played, them leaving won’t make much of a difference

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
4 days left to the window - still no news? He hasn’t been making the squad for the last few matches, has he been back with the U23s?

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
Going on loan to Rangers.

Should be a very positive move hopefully.

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
It’s not the worst deal in the world. He should be slapping the league up a bit there.

laughtersassassin

Happy with his loan to Rangers. Good move all things considered.

I'll die on the hill that he could be starting games here and is better than Elanga from what I've seen.

Not to discredit Elanga but they compete for a similar spot.

laughtersassassin

Rangers play in Saturday. Would be great if he was registered for that game.

He has played no football at all this season

Red_toad

It’s not the worst deal in the world. He should be slapping the league up a bit there.
He'll need to adapt to a pretty physical league, the language issues and fecking miserable weather. I'm sure he'll be fine if he's as good as he's supposed to be.

Classical Mechanic

Happy with his loan to Rangers. Good move all things considered.

I'll die on the hill that he could be starting games here and is better than Elanga from what I've seen.

Not to discredit Elanga but they compete for a similar spot.
Better technically but Elanga is much better physically, which is crucial in todays game. I go for Elanga over Diallo if I had to choose.

lefty_jakobz

I ❤️ moses
A perfect move for him. Will get used to the physical side of British football, he should be better player than most of those out with the Old Firm, and with Hagi out for the season expect Amad to get a lot of game time, and be playing in Europe.

laughtersassassin

Better technically but Elanga is much better physically, which is crucial in todays game. I go for Elanga over Diallo if I had to choose.
That's fair and your opinion.

That said for me Amads best performance in the first team is way better than Elanga so far.

Amad is sleight but has not got bullied at all in games so it's kind of irrelevant

Lay

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
Quite happy with the move. Physical league with shite weather playing on some shite surfaces including a plastic pitch

Bwuk

Great move. Hagi their RW is injured for the forseeable so he’ll get a run.

I said at the start of the season a loan to Celtic or Rangers would be what we should be trying to do.

Smores

Decent move for him. If he excels there then there can't really be any questions over his physicality.

KiD MoYeS

Good Craig got his c'nuppins
Let's hope it works out. The club don't seem to have much of a plan for him outside of send him on loan and see how he does.

The Purley King

Just interested to see him play!!
Should get a decent amount of game time up there, so I think it'll be a good loan for him.

Pogue Mahone

The caf's Camus.
"like a man in silk pyjamas shooting pigeons
Let's hope it works out. The club don't seem to have much of a plan for him outside of send him on loan and see how he does.
Sounds like an ok plan to me. The tricky bit is finding a loan at a reasonable level where he should get to play a lot. This seems to tick both boxes. Some European matches against the likes of Dortmund could be the making of him.

KiD MoYeS

Good Craig got his c'nuppins
Sounds like an ok plan to me. The tricky bit is finding a loan at a reasonable level where he should get to play a lot. This seems to tick both boxes. Some European matches against the likes of Dortmund could be the making of him.
For his development definitely. He doesn't seem to have a direct career path into Man Utd's first XI right now but maybe things change. He was an expensive signing, for his age, so I hope we see him as a first team player in the near future.

Status
Not open for further replies.