5.7 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

NoPace

Feels like Ten Hag would be great for him and Pochettino kinda terrible since he's clever like a Tadic but not explosive like Pochettino probably wants from his wingers.

limerickcitykid

There once was a kid from Toronto...
Feels like Ten Hag would be great for him and Pochettino kinda terrible since he's clever like a Tadic but not explosive like Pochettino probably wants from his wingers.
Based on?

Poch regularly played Eriksen and Sissoko as wingers. Or even used no wingers with just Eriksen and Alli.

NoPace

Based on?

Poch regularly played Eriksen and Sissoko as wingers. Or even used no wingers with just Eriksen and Alli.
Eriksen runs all day and the others are physical players with good frames. Amad is basically a #10 playing on his inverted wing. I'm sure Pochettino would play the best players generally, but for tactics, the type of players they've preferred and because Pochettino is a hire to try to win immediately, whereas ETH would be more about a long-term rebuild of how we play football, I think if I'm Amad I'd see Ten Haag as a better

TwoSheds

More sheds (and tiles) than you, probably
Eriksen runs all day and the others are physical players with good frames. Amad is basically a #10 playing on his inverted wing. I'm sure Pochettino would play the best players generally, but for tactics, the type of players they've preferred and because Pochettino is a hire to try to win immediately, whereas ETH would be more about a long-term rebuild of how we play football, I think if I'm Amad I'd see Ten Haag as a better
Eriksen was a 10 playing on his inverted wing...

AjaxCunian

vexingwijsneus
Supports
Ajax & United
Eriksen had the frame, defensive nouse and capacity to play a bit deeper in midfield (as he did at Ajax often), Amad doesn't. Don't think the poster is making a real relevant point though.

Thiagoal

Feels like he’ll get sold unless he starts showing some of his potential. Let’s face it, if he can’t get minutes for Rangers against teams that are probably the equivalent of league 1 standard then he’s a million miles away from the standard that ETH would need!

Ali Dia

Souness's Super Sub/George Weahs Talented Cousin
Feels like he’ll get sold unless he starts showing some of his potential. Let’s face it, if he can’t get minutes for Rangers against teams that are probably the equivalent of league 1 standard then he’s a million miles away from the standard that ETH would need!
Wouldn’t be all that surprised to see us loan him to Ajax for a season or two as part of a deal for Antony.

sglowrider

Thinks the caf is 'wokeish'.
You could say the same thing after Garner's first loan. Player development isn't linear.

NoPace

Yeah but a long passer who sat deeper. Still a different kind of player and a type Pochettino hasn't seemed to favour, though maybe he did at Southampton or Espanyol I can't remember and don't want to check.

Woodenlung

Rangers losing 1-0 to Dundee with 60 minutes played. This is pretty much a season defining game for Rangers. If they lose they go six points behind Celtic and basically concede the league.

Amad is still on the bench. Started off well with Rangers, but that Celtic game really damaged his stock.

arthurka

Rangers losing 1-0 to Dundee with 60 minutes played. This is pretty much a season defining game for Rangers. If they lose they go six points behind Celtic and basically concede the league.

Amad is still on the bench. Started off well with Rangers, but that Celtic game really damaged his stock.
Funny thing is that the whole teams stock should have been buried there and then. Amad had a bad game so did everybody else.

Leftback99

Might have a bedwetting fetish.
He's had weeks to prove himself in training. I don't think it's anything to do with the Celtic game. He's just not as good as the players he's competing with.

Jackal981

Do you have anything positive to say about anything connected to the club? I often wonder why fans like you bother when it clearly causes you so much angst.
Maybe cause its the truth ? Why would I say a shit smells like flower ? You are delusional if you think our club is in great state now.

Pickle85

Maybe cause its the truth ? Why would I say a shit smells like flower ? You are delusional if you think our club is in great state now.
I don't think we're in a great state now but you seem to glory in the misery. Just take a day off ffs, get outside and see a rainbow or something.

AjaxCunian

vexingwijsneus
Supports
Ajax & United
He's had weeks to prove himself in training. I don't think it's anything to do with the Celtic game. He's just not as good as the players he's competing with.
It is nowhere near as simple as that. And you just don't know.

elnorte

Freaky fly day
Do you have anything positive to say about anything connected to the club? I often wonder why fans like you bother when it clearly causes you so much angst.
There is nothing positive about the club. We're all tainted by association.

NotQuiteManc

Probably still unfit. I watched a couple of Rangers' ECL games recently, and their forward players especially the LW, are hardworking players, both offensively and defensively.

GBBQ

Not being one of five changes in a game where they were chasing the win isn’t a good sign. I thought it would be a good move for him to toughen him up but it’s not really worked out.

He turns 20 this summer so he really needs to get a loan move to a good club and kick on her he’ll be moved on.

Jackal981

There is nothing positive about the club. We're all tainted by association.
This. Wont pretend anything in the garden is rosy. We have been crap for so long, there is hardly any positive that can be looked on from the club. Some people get upset when shit got called out right now I guess. We must pretend that we just walked the league in the last 10 years under the name of "positivism" and not "basking in misery" crap. Its not nitpicking crap like demanding winning in tiki taka beautiful football when we already dominated the league (people did that too in Fergie era by saying zombie passing :lol: )

Last edited:

Litch

Give the lad a chance for feck sake. If he was scoring loads of goals up there, miserable fans on here would say its only Scottish football. Fans talking about players being good enough for where we want to be, not sure some fans are either….

Litch

This. Wont pretend anything in the garden is rosy. We have been crap for so long, there is hardly any positive that can be looked on from the club. Some people get upset when shit got called out right now I guess. We must pretend that we just walked the league in the last 10 years under the name of "positivism". Its not nitpicking crap like demanding winning in tiki taka beautiful football when we already dominated the league (people did that too in Fergie era by saying zombie football :lol: )
Different discussion and in my opinion, not one for one here about a young lad who came with lots of promises, big clubs after him not getting any football in Scotland so he must be shite.

Pickle85

This. Wont pretend anything in the garden is rosy. We have been crap for so long, there is hardly any positive that can be looked on from the club. Some people get upset when shit got called out right now I guess. We must pretend that we just walked the league in the last 10 years under the name of "positivism" and not "basking in misery" crap. Its not nitpicking crap like demanding winning in tiki taka beautiful football when we already dominated the league (people did that too in Fergie era by saying zombie passing :lol: )
It's like every thread you're in you can't wait to shit on something. Cheer up mate.

Jackal981

It's like every thread you're in you can't wait to shit on something. Cheer up mate.
Yeah I will when there is something to cheer. I am not cheering for the sake of it. Anyhow on topic hope this transfer worked out for his and our sake, but so far not looking any good.

Litch

Yeah I will when there is something to cheer. I am not cheering for the sake of it. Anyhow on topic hope this transfer worked out for his and our sake, but so far not looking any good.
Yep, it’s not looking good in all the 8 weeks of moving to a different country, manager, team, league etc.

Champ

Refuses to acknowledge existence of Ukraine
Seems like he can't catch a break up there at the moment.
Kent has hit a really good bit of form the past couple of months, Ramsey is a bigger name than Diallo, and GVB has found a new preferred formation which hasn't helped.
Just seems strange that he can't even get a few minutes at the end of games though, is he not showing it in training maybe?

Jackal981

Yep, it’s not looking good in all the 8 weeks of moving to a different country, manager, team, league etc.
He doesnt have much time anymore. The season will end in 8 weeks time. He has been there for half of the loan duration and hasnt show anything yet during the loan. Will be a wasted loan if something doesnt change

Rampant Red Rodriguez

Scared of women, so hates them.
Send him to Atalanta on loan, he is going to stagnate and become shit if he stays in limbo for another year or 2 - the signs of his lost in limbo status is becoming a bit more prevalent than we would have liked. I don't want to keep him for 5 years and still be shit..

Status
Not open for further replies.