Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheReligion

Abusive
He doesnt have much time anymore. The season will end in 8 weeks time. He has been there for half of the loan duration and hasnt show anything yet during the loan. Will be a wasted loan if something doesnt change
I’ve just looked through your post history.

As pointed out you’re a moaning cnut. Literally page after page moving between threads ranting.

Why bother?

Ekeke

Send him to Atalanta on loan, he is going to stagnate and become shit if he stays in limbo for another year or 2 - the signs of his lost in limbo status is becoming a bit more prevalent than we would have liked. I don't want to keep him for 5 years and still be shit..
Why on earth would he get more playing time at Atalanta than at Rangers?

CM10

Shame he isn't getting the play time. On paper it looked a good move for him but doesn't look like van Bronckhorst has the courage to play him after throwing him in the deep end vs Celtic.

Lash

Supports
Millwall, Saint-Etienne
It's not been a good loan, but he'll have certainly learned what he needs to work on and if he hasn't he won't make it here anyway. Hopefully he comes back and works his socks off in pre-season for the new manager.

red woppit

Supports
Northampton Town
Full stop. I can’t remember the last loan deal that worked in our benefit.
Possibly James Garner?
Laird at Swansea (not at Bournemouth though).
Henderson at Sheffield United.

But I take your point, not many have been really successful.

pascell

The summer we signed VdB, Amad and Pellistri for £60m+ just shows the lack of planning and direction at the club. We should've bought a top level DM that summer, yet we didn't.

Jackal981

I’ve just looked through your post history.

As pointed out you’re a moaning cnut. Literally page after page moving between threads ranting.

Why bother?
Why not ? Any rules I need to be cheering for this shitshow of a club ? Some posters including you here would cheer for any crap this club puts out. Fans like you enable our downfall. Maybe you should cheer too we havent won any trophy for the last 3 years. Cheer for 2nd place crap garbage and reaching europa league final.

jem

The summer we signed VdB, Amad and Pellistri for £60m+ just shows the lack of planning and direction at the club. We should've bought a top level DM that summer, yet we didn't.
All that money on 3 players out on loan (not particularly successful loans either) along with Cavani. The 2020 summer window was abysmal (and who can forget the Sancho non-transfer fiasco?)

gorky_utd

Real signing Tchouameni for less than that.

yipthatman

I think the signings you mention are all risks for the future. Take a chance on 3 and one of them might become a top level player worth £80M+. I'm guessing here but isn't that how it works? You are paying for potential right? Of those 3, Amad is the one that I see making it personally.

Jackal981

I think the signings you mention are all risks for the future. Take a chance on 3 and one of them might become a top level player worth £80M+. I'm guessing here but isn't that how it works? You are paying for potential right? Of those 3, Amad is the one that I see making it personally.
Still a horrible foresight from the club and manager. It's like you got a hole in the hull of a ship that need immediate fix and instead you upgraded the interior of the ship which is not urgent to do.

TheReligion

Abusive
Why not ? Any rules I need to be cheering for this shitshow of a club ? Some posters including you here would cheer for any crap this club puts out. Fans like you enable our downfall. Maybe you should cheer too we havent won any trophy for the last 3 years. Cheer for 2nd place crap garbage and reaching europa league final.
Why don’t you just do one then and “cheer” another club?

We are good without you. Thanks.

yipthatman

Still a horrible foresight from the club and manager. It's like you got a hole in the hull of a ship that need immediate fix and instead you upgraded the interior of the ship which is not urgent to do.
Maybe mate. No denying that we are in a bit of a pickle. I actually think Ralf goin upstairs is the first positive, forward thinking move we have done in ages. Hopefully its the start of a new United. As for Amad, I still think he will be top level. Just something about him tells me that. So composed on the ball. Maybe Rangers was a shock to the system for him.

TwoSheds

More sheds (and tiles) than you, probably
Possibly James Garner?
Laird at Swansea (not at Bournemouth though).
Henderson at Sheffield United.

But I take your point, not many have been really successful.
In the last couple of years alone you'd have to say Garner's loans to Forest, Laird's loans to Swansea, Dishon Bernard's loan to Salford, Chong's loan to Birmingham, Williams' loan to Norwich, Dalot's loan to Milan have all been pretty successful. Some other perfectly decent ones like Levitt and Mengi's as well. Just because they don't come back and instantly storm into our first team doesn't mean they didn't benefit from the loans. End of the day, not many players are going to storm into our first team, it's just how it is.

This January was not particularly brilliant though. I'm thinking of us working on a deal to send Laird to a club that aren't serious about giving him a chance instead of the one where he was starting every game, while seemingly not paying any attention to the situation of our £9m Uruguayan winger who can't get a kick at a dogshit Spanish team.

Son

All that money on 3 players out on loan (not particularly successful loans either) along with Cavani. The 2020 summer window was abysmal (and who can forget the Sancho non-transfer fiasco?)
Never looked at it like that before. End of the day you can sign luxury players and top young talents when you actually have a top first team squad to work with.

We never needed to take those gambles. In essence we signed one midfielder and a 30 something Cavani to complete with City… Never gonna work

MayosNoun

Supports
Chelsea
A lot of changes for Rangers today but Diallo remains on the bench.

He is due to come on now with 30 minutes to play.

Edy2

Couldn't hack it against the likes of Dundee and St. Johnstone. Hard to see how he will make it at United.

Sparky Rhiwabon

Our scouting network / recruitment team (whoever that is) seems to be abysmal. Compare our recent business with the likes of Diaz at Liverpool or Kulusevski at Spurs, both of whom were reasonably priced and have hit the ground running in their respective teams.

Edy2

Reports emerging rangers are about to send him back. It's a shame, I was convinced it was a good stage for him. I have a Hibs season ticket so I know the standard and thought it'd be a good league for him to put up some numbers in.

Remember the geese

Reports emerging rangers are about to send him back. It's a shame, I was convinced it was a good stage for him. I have a Hibs season ticket so I know the standard and thought it'd be a good league for him to put up some numbers in.
I'd be delighted to have him back. He was made a scapegoat for the team's shocking performance against Celtic. He is a quality talent.

SAF is the GOAT

Rangers manager is a clown

Not only you brought a young lad into your team in a foreign league and country.

You give him a chance in his debut - He repays you with a goal and good performance.

You try him out and give him a little bit of time to adjust and after few fixtures you put him in your 11 against Celtic where your team is battered and all of your players weren't good and after that game you just erased him and didn't Recognize his existence and brought his confidence to an all-time low.

Is there any genuine surprise why he's not looking good ?

MayosNoun

Supports
Chelsea
I’ve read a lot of the same comments that he’s clearly talented but absolutely does not fancy the physical side of the game and frequently shirks challenges.

A really poor loan. I thought this would toughen him up but I suppose you need a lathe motivation and desire.

SAF is the GOAT

I’ve read a lot of the same comments that he’s clearly talented but absolutely does not fancy the physical side of the game and frequently shirks challenges.

A really poor loan. I thought this would toughen him up but I suppose you need a lathe motivation and desire.
He's still a kid

He can work in the gym and fill up a little bit when he'll be older, That's not a reason to do him like that.

Rampant Red Rodriguez

Scared of women, so hates them.
ETH will coach him and Pellistri properly now lads, we have a coach now and that should make it huge difference to his development. He can make an impact and get frequent playing time if he is any good as he once was.

Matt851

ETH will coach him and Pellistri properly now lads, we have a coach now and that should make it huge difference to his development. He can make an impact and get frequent playing time if he is any good as he once was.
No one really knows how good he was in the first place considering he hadn't played any senior football before he joined us

Status
Not open for further replies.