Amad Diallo image 16

Amad Diallo Ivory Coast flag

2022-23 Performances

View full 2022-23 profile

criticalanalysis

Closer to his style of play than say an Antony. One-two passing, but I think he has a better eye for a final pass than Sancho.
Agree with your first sentence, the second..what?!

Sancho is a proven entity when it comes to end product. He's not shown it as much at Utd compared to Dortmund but you must either have a really good eye or can predict the future because that comment about Amad is more of a hunch/hope than anything.

For the record, I like him as a player and can see he has obvious qualities (and deficiencies, just like Sancho) but his development is still very raw atm.

Sea-Cow

Considering that's from 20 odd minutes or less, that looks a pretty decent performance. His use of the ball in just about every situation was impressive
From that video I was most impressed by the pace he showed in a long sprint at the beginning of the clip. He looked second best the whole way, and he did in fact not get there, but he made it a lot closer than I thought!

Tallis

Just need to be patient with him. He has a season long loan - will come good.

phelans shorts

Good counter argument
Do you have anything to back up your definitive statement other than it being your opinion?

I bet there’s been loads of players you’ve been wrong about before and will be again, just like there’s loads I’ve been wrong about and will be loads more in future.

So yeah, you don’t know anything. Just as nobody does when it comes to young footballers.

Remember the geese

From that video I was most impressed by the pace he showed in a long sprint at the beginning of the clip. He looked second best the whole way, and he did in fact not get there, but he made it a lot closer than I thought!
Amad isn't as slow as people on here would have you believe.

X