Amad Diallo | Rangers loan watch

Flexdegea

I'm conflicted about all this as rangers are a scum team.........but go on kid :lol:

cj_sparky

Was that a Diallo song that went on for 3-4 minutes :lol:

Great start for Amad.

Bertie Wooster

Great start!

Delighted for him. And would love to see him help Rangers retain the title.

Swedish_Plumber

Some good moments in that half. The two rangers goals conceded were laughably bad and his right back Tavernier is having a mare.
Probably rangers brightest player alongside Aribo and Kent.

AndyMUFC86

I feel like this could be a great learning curve for Amad at Rangers. He’s playing for a team that dominate most games so he should get ample opportunity to show his quality/make mistakes and learn from them whilst also learning to deal with the physicality of mens football. It doesn’t come much tougher than Scotland.

lex talionis

The standard may be low, but what a fantastic match, Gers having restored their hegemony.

Amad looking very decent.

lefty_jakobz

I ❤️ moses
Amad scores yet again on his debut. Did he not score on his debut’s at Atalanta? Im sure he scored on his debut vs AC Milan for us aswell, and now on his debut for Rangers. If he could sign for a new team every week his numbers would be amazing:lol:

Pogue Mahone

The caf's Camus.
"like a man in silk pyjamas shooting pigeons
I feel like this could be a great learning curve for Amad at Rangers. He’s playing for a team that dominates most games so he should get ample opportunity to show his quality/make mistakes and learn from them whilst also learning to deal with the physicality of mens football. It doesn’t come much tougher than Scotland.
Yeah, good point. It’s often said that PL loans are much better but for attacking players there’s a huge risk of getting absolutely no service and spending most of their time defending. That shouldn’t be a problem for Amad at Rangers.

edcunited1878

Nothing new to see. Glad he's in a position to play week in, week out without too much pressure. Naturally gifted and very good technique, but needs to stay focused and try to improve in Scotland everyday and transition his learnings and confidence to matches.

Another part of his development and rightfully so.

Glorio

Didn’t look like a cramp. He wasn’t stretching anything before he went off. Apparently he’s spent most of this season so far with assorted injury niggles. Be a real shame if he misses the mid-week old firm game.
He didn't really look hurt to be fair, and he went to the bench rather than down the tunnel - looked like fatigue.

Gotta say, he looked dangerous on that right side more and more as the game progressed - I really want this one to succeed. Looks such a natural baller. He had another shot parried by the keeper which resulted in a goal btw. I think it's a great loan for him, and perhaps the Scottish League could become a good place for our players to gain experience (Pellistri's agent take note). After all, VVD came from there

allen7

Honestly he looks too good and like someone overqualified for the role.

Should’ve sent to a bottom half PL team.

Abraxas

Let's be honest a talent like him should be looking good for Rangers against teams like that. It would be worrying if he didn't.

Hopefully the physical football up there is good for his development and he can score and create some goals. It has been disappointing how little senior football he's had so I think the main thing was to just get him playing and not sitting on a bench somewhere. If he's too good for that level I'd rather that than sending him on loan speculatively hoping he'll play.