Amad Diallo | Sunderland Loan Watch

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Was that Hannibal be rinsed there? Oops!

pratyush_utd

Can't tell DeGea and Onana apart.
Should be in squad for next season. Seems to have matured also. What a great loan signing this has been for all parties involved

Rolaholic

Having him, Pellistri and Garnacho as part of our winger depth next season sounds very tasty...

Will never not appreciate having highly skilled technical players in the side.

Idxomer

3 very good performances in a row to get Sunderland back in the conversation for the playoffs.

laughtersassassin

Not a chance we should loan him next season.

Always said he has more technical ability than most of our squad

marktan

Still think he needs another loan next season. He's quite lightweight.

We've had a lot of players like Elanga, Tuanzabe etc that have been kept around when they really should've been on loan. He's young, he has a lot of time, what he needs is regular games.

Smores

12th goal that? Fantastic return especially for a non striker. Lad is ready

032Devil

I still can't forget the back-header he scored for us in Europe a couple of seasons ago. Potentially, a special player.

Raven

We've had a lot of players like Elanga, Tuanzabe etc that have been kept around when they really should've been on loan. He's young, he has a lot of time, what he needs is regular games.
He's miles better than either of them. I'd say he's better than Garnacho as well.

Ted Lasso

Brilliant season for him, huh. Major credit to him for being willing to go make the most of these loans and love that he talks about it openly as his working hard to get into the United side. I wonder if ETH will bring him in for next season or recommend another loan.

032Devil

He's miles better than either of them. I'd say he's better than Garnacho as well.
Diallo is a thinking man's winger unlike Garnacho who's bullish. The Championship is a great division for a foreign player to be tested and arguably a tougher division than the Premiership. It should stand him well for next season.

Nickosaur

Was an opinion I had at moments earlier in the season. But I don't think you can dismiss the performances he's putting in week in week out now. He's ready and there really isn't any benefit to another loan imo.

JoeyJoJoJrShabadoo

If we are going to insist on inverted wingers then hes an ideal back up for Antony. Would be foolish to send him on loan if hes capable of chipping in

032Devil

Was an opinion I had at moments earlier in the season. But I don't think you can dismiss the performances he's putting in week in week out now. He's ready and there really isn't any benefit to another loan imo.
But who could he replace or where would he fit in?

We've got Anthony, Sancho, Fernandes, Garnacho, Pellistri and perhaps Rashford as well.

Kag

We've got Anthony, Sancho, Fernandes, Garnacho, Pellistri and perhaps Rashford as well.
He’ll push Antony on the right. Sancho and Garnacho play from the left. Bruno is a midfielder. Simple.

Nickosaur

He would be back-up/competition to Antony. Rashford/Garnacho on the left.
Sancho can cover either wing but needs to pull his socks up.
Fernandes centrally.
Pellistri will go on loan.

mav_9me

I love Amad but that remains to be seen. Garnacho has been our 2nd best attackers while Amad has been doing the business in championship.

Valencia Shin Crosses

Not really, it worked wonders with Rashford.
Completely different type of player that already had relatively decent strength. Rashford always relied on pace and power though, he's just upgraded the power part. Amad is about short space quickness and technicality, him putting on mass won't have the same affect and might even hurt him if he lost some of his quickness.

Shane88

Actually Nostradamus
He's so slight a strong breeze could blow him over but his close control of the ball and agility is very exciting. He has definitely earned a chance at United next season.

032Devil

He would be back-up/competition to Antony. Rashford/Garnacho on the left.
Sancho can cover either wing but needs to pull his socks up.
Fernandes centrally.
Pellistri will go on loan.
Fernandes has frequently played on the RW of late. Regardless, I believe Diallo could be direct competition with Anthony and Pellistri third choice. Anthony seems to be a one-trick pony and doesn't seems to have pace to overtake players. Amad passes players using his intelligence and scores a variety of goals.