Amad Diallo signs for Manchester United

Adnan

Talent Spotter
Maybe we should sign his siblings too. His brother, Hamed below against Juventus a few days ago and he's only 20.

Idxomer

Maybe we should sign his siblings too. His brother, Hamed below against Juventus a few days ago and he's only 20.

Was really impressed with him in this game but I'm not sure if he's actually his brother.

Inigo Montoya

Leave Wayne Rooney alone!!
Just going on the proof available. It’s far more likely than them editing it in the half a second between you reading and clicking reply. When I also think, and I’d need a mod to correct me if I’m wrong here, unless the page has been refreshed when you click reply you quote the post as it appears when you read it. As the script is pretty much just copying and pasting it in the text box at the bottom of the screen.
Are you obsessed much with this debate? Surely you have other things to be getting on with.
Blimey if only there was something else to debate...

macheda14

Ffs! You for real? Go have a wank, it might help with the OCD
Just to clarify:
You criticise a post because you misread it
People correct you
You say it must have been edited to cover your back
You get corrected that that wasn't the case
You tell someone to go wank to help with their OCD (it won't, if I don't cum on the 88th stroke on a matchday we lose, so I usually abstain)

All the time accusing someone of wasting their time whilst also responding to all of their posts thereby falling foul to your own criticism.

Anyway anyone have any idea when he starts training. I would have assumed he would have featured yesterday in some sweet training ground pics, but I imagine he'll be there tomorrow unless the players are having a recovery session after tonight's match?

big rons sovereign

Just to clarify:
You criticise a post because you misread it
People correct you
You say it must have been edited to cover your back
You get corrected that that wasn't the case
You tell someone to go wank to help with their OCD (it won't, if I don't cum on the 88th stroke on a matchday we lose, so I usually abstain)

All the time accusing someone of wasting their time whilst also responding to all of their posts thereby falling foul to your own criticism.

Anyway anyone have any idea when he starts training. I would have assumed he would have featured yesterday in some sweet training ground pics, but I imagine he'll be there tomorrow unless the players are having a recovery session after tonight's match?
88th, why not the 99th? That would make more sense.

Lash

Supports
Millwall, Saint-Etienne

You can tell they're brothers from the touch and dribbling! Uncanny.

Rampant Red Rodriguez

Scared of women, so hates them.
So desperate for a good RW option man, stick Martial on bench where he belongs and put Pog or Rashford there.

Yakuza_devils

Such composure and football intelligent from a 20 years old against Juve. Hope Amad is much better than his brother.

MDFC Manager

Needs to bulk the feck up :D

Kidding, seems to be of similar build to James, but should still be given time to get up to speed and fitness. Remember he's not played much in the last few months.