Amad Diallo - Atalanta winger

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mark Pawelek

Like Bebe? Hasn’t played a full game in SerieA and we are interested. Has to be a joke!
He's not as fast as James but he likes his tricks. This sometimes sees him overstep his talent, so looking like an idiot. Yet if often comes off. Did well last season in cups, youth league, etc. 8 goals, 11 assists in 1853 minutes played.

Bestietom

He is one for the future, but not a Sancho alternative. He would play with under 23s.

JJ12

Predicted Portugal, Italy to win Euro 2016, 2020
Luckhurst has been on this a couple of times this window - I don’t think he’s very reliable but weird transfer to make up and keep going with

witchtrials

Does anyone think he’s going to be James’ replacement?
Haven't seen any compelling reason to believe he will be. Would be excited to see him arrive as a quality prospect/back up but have only seen half baked rumours so far.

gajender

Luckhurst has been on this a couple of times this window - I don’t think he’s very reliable but weird transfer to make up and keep going with
He didn't make it up Mitten mentioned it first that he is also somebody we have been keeping our eye on and maybe Luckhurst got his scoop from there and now is just running with it.

Rozay

Master of Hindsight
We rarely seem to buy players and loan them. He seems an ideal candidate for such an approach I’d have thought. If we got a more senior winger too, he wouldn’t play much, but seems highly rated enough that he’d likely have suitors in France, Spain, Germany where he can go and get some proper men’s football.

beingshe7don

This guy has potential. He looks rapid and could be a terrific addition as a left-footed RW. But hoping he's not the only RW we sign during this transfer window. Also, didn't we have Filip Stevanović signed up for next summer or something? Seems like we're looking to get some wingers in. Probably replacements for James and Lingard.

Adnan

Talent Spotter
This guy has potential. He looks rapid and could be a terrific addition as a left-footed RW. But hoping he's not the only RW we sign during this transfer window. Also, didn't we have Filip Stevanović signed up for next summer or something? Seems like we're looking to get some wingers in. Probably replacements for James and Lingard.
Stevanovic doesn't look all that impressive compared to Amad Traore from a YouTube highlights perpective. And Luckhurst also says that Traore isn't a alternative to Sancho but we're trying to push through a move due to new rules that are coming into play regarding signing young players (18-21) post brexit.

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
So our name gets used even for low profile transfers now?? :lol: :lol:
I think links originated from Luckhurst and Pilib De Bran — suggests we did have a genuine interest in this one.

Chairman Steve

Cant wait for our name to be used to be linked with Gareth from Accounting, only to be ‘gazumped‘ by Eastbournalona of the Eastbourne Power League, managed by Gary the Plumber and his son Callum.

Rozay

Master of Hindsight
Do you guys think that unless we actually sign a player, we could not have possibly been interested or something?

Adnan

Talent Spotter
Ornstein reporting to 'watch out for activity around Traore'. Thought he was going on loan to Parma?

sewey89

Incorrectly predicted the de Jong transfer 2022
I've never once seen this guy play. And yet i'm so fecking excited.

I'm such a muppet :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.